Why is Sauna culture so alpha? Are you man enough to sauna with Finns?

Why is Sauna culture so alpha? Are you man enough to sauna with Finns?

Attached: 31bea632.jpg (1023x698, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/memeflag-delouser/mcdkjljdeoejnmbccbcnckfofgfoimnf?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/memeflag-delouser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no they will laugh at my kiked dick

>sauna
>wearing towel
are you fag?

YES

Attached: 15845723894273.jpg (780x520, 63K)

Some Finns are circumsized because of too tight foreskin but it is rare. You will be fine.

>when you have a special room of your house full of steam all day.
>and it never goes mouldy

witchcraft!

>are you man enough to sit in a box while wearing a towel

Uh yeah

As a black based man, I used to out-sauna mongol peasants when I was in the army

>circumsized because of too tight foreskin

It sounds so easy to believe doesn't it? But it's a fucking lie. You don't AMPUTATE for a tight foreskin Jesus fucking hell

Attached: preputioplasty.png (1701x782, 78K)

And why exactly do you believe that it is alpha, whatever that means? It's just a cultural thing that you're forced into from childhood, much like any other cultural thing everywhere else in the world. What are the benefits of saunas?

Sure sure, except the neekerikomppania did not sauna the same time with the other companies.

>Bunch of naked men crimped together in a hot room

Can't be more gay than this

Do you do gay stuff in there?

Attached: E4210DBF-7DB4-456E-BEE2-BD949EE2A07B.jpg (640x367, 69K)

I'm a fatass tho. Gonna need extra steam cuz my skin surface area is more.

I don't think people who undergo an operation for too tight foreskin have their entire foreskin removed.

Badly built saunas will get mould in less than a year. With proper ventilation the sauna will dry out after use. Older saunas usually have a window for this purpose.

>being naked is gay

Haha, fucking faggot.

They have one at my gym. Its always full of the fattest stinkiest old men who don’t even exercise. I’m sure it’s mostly used for bro-jobs & stroke buddy meetups.

#eurofag

Things mothers tell sons to help her sleep at night.

this, my brother narrowly avoided circumcision as his foreskin grew at the last minute or some shit. im finnish btw

>Scandis not being naked in Saunas
Lie.

>i get a hard on when i see naked men but that means they are gay and not me

this is a homosex psyops. Sage and ignore saunafag threads.

Are you one descended from those Finns who converted to Messianic Judaism and moved?

The sauna at my gym usually has boomers around lunch time (who don't work out)
During the latter part of the day, it's mostly people who have just worked out though.

im not a convert i just moved here because of my (now) wife

What is the proper response when the older man who invited you to the sauna grabs your junk under your towel?

its a uniquely american phenomenon to be afraid of male nudity among friends. its not gay, youre just unironically a faggot, afraid to pop a boner.

>frog immediately associates nudity with sex
Drop the proxy, burger.

So much this.
A burger would probably die from doing the classic ice/snow dip before going into the sauna, too.

grab his harder. crush his balls and assert dominance

your kids will be jewish

my son is half ashkenazi yes but hes not circumcised because we're atheist

At leiri/campground, mongol niggas with a soft yellowish skin easily got roasted, while us healthy melanin enhanced men lasted longer at the sauna

Go and spread your bullshit elsewhere, fag. Your insecurity about circumsized dick is literally showing.

blue pilled but plag your atheist presence is helping to weigh down israel. god speed

Being openly naked around other men is for gays...

this

No. We’re just not into retarted activities

i'm a fat jiggly dude, so i'm afraid i'll get laughed at and chad Finns will jiggle my man boobs with their finger while taking swigs of their Vodka.

why are they wearing towels, thats fucking gay!
you are supposed to be bare ass in the sauna, balls dangling just above the floor.
that's how we do it around here.
also, i am in LA and was wondering if anyone else has that salty bitter metallic taste in their mouth?

It's always meme flags who defend routine infant circumcision

You're a mentally ill pedophile

israel is a nice place. not as nice as finland but beats the hell out of mainland europe or leafland

Give me one good reason why I should be in close proximity with other naked men in a tiny wooden box full of steam?

you describe it in a homoerotic way, are you a fag?

Nobody mentioned infant circumcision. Most people with phimbosis don't deal with it until later in life.

finland is very overweight youll be fine

I bathe in snow, in pure coldness. Wtf is this sauna bs ?

I had that and all I had to do is try pull my foreskin back everytime I showered. 2 months later it was fine.

we play a game called Gollum or Klonkku as in finnish.

This desu. American men will never know the feeling of MÄNNERBUNDE.

I've seen the dicks of all my good friends and relatives. Also seen the dick of my father probably 500 times in my life. No, none of us are homosex and like the civilized ancient Greeks, we don't think nudity is a big deal. Americans have unironically never seen their father naked. Imagine that.

Attached: sauna.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Couldn't resist those milkers.

>I'm afraid of this extremely specific homo fantasy that I've thought about for a very long time

ok queer

>you describe it in a homoerotic way, are you a fag?

No i'm not a fag, but I have many experiences where chads would just quickly poke my man boobs and laugh at me. Or use their finger and quickly lift up my man boob and laugh.

So, I think being in a Sauna will be something like that, because I now associate active activities with chads laughing at me.

I have grown to accept it now, so now I am working hard at earning more money than them and eventually try fucking them over in other ways.

>No, none of us are homosex and like the civilized ancient Greeks,

Right cuz the ancient Greeks weren’t gay at all LOL

I thought all kinds of gay shit happened there

Why would you attack someone so harshly for saying circumcision is unnecessary unless you were a pedophile who wanted to see more young boys sexually tortured ?

europoors are fucking weird dude

how do you look like dude second from the left (just to the left of the guy holding a wine glass) if you're over 30? that's an ideal male form, really. probably starts with genetics. would be comfortable shirtless or nude practically anywhere, honestly.

I underwent surgery becuase of a tight forskin, you can do a surgery to remove to top of the forskin but the risk of it becoming a open wound and just fucking up and causing pain is pretty big so just getting rid of it all is much more practicall

218714437 (have a you, cunt)
I downloaded Memeflag delouser and ever since I have had more enjoyable interactions with this website

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/memeflag-delouser/mcdkjljdeoejnmbccbcnckfofgfoimnf?hl=en

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/memeflag-delouser/

get em before the malware does lol

>ties down infant and cuts off his dick

Lmao dude Europeans are weird

I like sauna. In Russia we call it "banya". Those who hate sauna are faggots

>getting sweaty and naked with a bunch of other men in confined spaces
yeah there's a reason why finns were chosen as the asis for the elven race

>towels
>in sauna
What is this limp dick low-test faggotry?

Everytime my Finnish friend tells me about these games from Finland they turn out extremely homosexual in nature but he swears it's just "boys will be boys" antics.

It does. At the 24 Hour Fitness gyms here the fags literally turn them into gay bath houses at night.

why are americans so degenerate

don't they start whipping each other's naked asses with bramble bushes or something similar directly after?

We have our dicks sliced apart at birth and it does odd things to mental and sexual development

You "whip" your back, or someone else's with birch branches.

I must stress that everything but your dick & head should be whacked with a "vihta".
Vihta is made from birch twigs that are budled up and dried.

You take it to Sauna, amp up the heat.
Then when you have a good healthy sweat and eyebrows burning off, you start cleaving pieces of meat off your buddies with a good vihta.

I hope you and your family get bombed by Hamas.

literally why

Fuck yeah, I built a sauna for some Finns in 'Murica. They would invite me over and it's a nice as hell custom, and yes, they get it hot. The electric sauna at my gym is about 60 degrees cooler, I'd guess. That's fahrenheit of course.

saunas need to be at least 80c-100c (preferably 100c) or its just a gay swedish bath house

You Finns handle living in Tempe, AZ?

hum I would get randomly hard so no

all the most manly cultures did it, the vikings, the samurais etc. if you cant see why displaying your corporeal temple with pride is manly then i'm afraid i have news for you anons.

Attached: cca.gif (720x480, 126K)

Finns have small asian dick

this, it's in the culture of the EVROPEANS which have inherted the spiritual culture of the greeks, having sex between men is just manly, us shitskins will never understand it.

>the swede is black and is hard
Lmao

This is why South-america, hell all the Americas are fucked up sexually. You can't handle normal nakedness.

>Muh faggot ancestors did it so therefore its a good idea.

If I were to get naked and go in the sauna with you, you'd immidiately feel self conscious of my 13 inch blvck dvck

Aren't proper Finish saunas meant to be mixed-gender? Or have I been misled

Sweating's good for you.

does it bother people if a mom breastfeeds her kid in public in autismland?

why hit each other I mean, what's that for?

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

What a fucking pic lol
based and saku pilled

I'm asking because some people dont like it here but if everyone is ok with being naked in finland then i'm guessing that's not an issue for you?

In the best circumstances, vihtominen leaves you with a pleasant "dullness" around your body, good scent left by the birch and helps removing dead skin.

Among certain groups it is also just test of manhood to endure the Inferno of Sauna & buddies whippin the shit outta eachother, then run to the frozen body of water and skinny dip into the the freezing cold.

Sauna and the traditions included can be whatever you want them to be really, suit yourself.
Also, for the lucky ones, heard that After-Sauna sex is amazing.

The reduction in stress levels when using a sauna may be linked to a lower risk of cardiovascular events.

One study, conducted in Finland, followed 2,315 men ages 42 to 60 over the course of 20 years. Findings suggested that people who use a sauna may have a lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.

Of the participants in the study, a total of 878 died from cardiovascular disease, coronary artery disease, or sudden cardiac death. Participants were categorized by how often they used a sauna, including once a week, two to three times a week, and four to seven times a week.

After adjusting for cardiovascular risk factors, increased sauna use was linked with a reduced risk of fatal cardiovascular-related diseases.

Participants who used the sauna two to three times a week were 22 percent less likely to experience sudden cardiac death than those who only used it once a week. Those who used a sauna four to seven times a week were 63 percent less likely to experience sudden cardiac death and 50 percent less likely to die from cardiovascular disease than those who only used a sauna once a week.

More research is needed to find out if there is a definite link between sauna use and a decrease in deaths from heart disease.

Sauna use may also be associated with lower blood pressure and enhanced heart function.

While studies may be promising, sauna use should not replace an exercise program to keep the heart healthy. There is more evidence to support the benefits of regular exercise.

most people dont care, the occasional boomer might throw angry looks at you though

Did you even read the post you responded to?
It increases sweating by essentially fooling your body that it's hotter than it actually is.
It's also not unusual to dive naked into hole in the ice of a lake, or into the snow before you go into the sauna.
Basically has the same effect.

>alpha
>spend the entire day naked buttocks to buttocks with a bunch of sweaty dudes
>go back home to your autistic wife you don't even fuck or talk to
>sit at least 3 meters away from her
>stare at the floor for the rest of the day

Ya ok. exercise and actually use your muscles, increase your heart rate, burn calories... Sitting in a small wooden box naked with other men is the height of retardation

wasn't Finland the country of muh 3 m radius or personal space in public?
please explain this faggotry

Attached: 156987415684168.jpg (798x2012, 356K)