Attached: 354eot.jpg (500x543, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo&feature=youtu.be&t=80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked but fake news. Actually true meme

Fucking leaf behind a proxy.

Attached: e94.jpg (310x394, 28K)

that looks like a marketplace in dubai

Yeah they post organic upperly mobile faggot stores and expect that to be majority of prices

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo&feature=youtu.be&t=80

>american flag
>no in store canadian prices
Our sanctions on China is crippling Canada.

Attached: when you win, you lose.jpg (632x636, 83K)

The meme is exaggerated but true. $6 for a loaf of bread that isn't shit $6 for a carton of eggs that aren't anemic. $15-20 for a block of cheese. $10 for a shitty steak. $7 for a pack of sausages $5 for a container of yogurt. $5 for a box of cereal. I'm sure americans don't pay that.

Canadians who deny the insane food prices are ether little kids who dont pay their own bills, neets who dont pay their own bills or a growing amount of zoomers who never knew better so it seems normal.

This is not a picture of a Canadian or taken in Canada.

post proof of a 5 dollar box of cereal. I have not seen such cheap prices ever and I am 35. include in picture the weight of the amount of cereal you get for 5 bucks.

Cheese is expensive in some provinces, you can get a brick here for $6 usually.

Bread is usually 2 for 5$ for the expensive kind.
Eggs are usually $2.99 for a dozen brand-name
$10 for a steak, yah. You can get two Tbones for $20-30 depending on the sale, but meat isn't particularly cheap.

I've been to US grocery stores, their dollar is stronger, but Canadians would ultimately pay about the same there anyway.

this coming from america to canada, the difference was a shock, prices for food much higher

and dont give me your memes about the cad dollar

most canadians make the same pay in terms of numbers as americans on top of paying more for food and taxes

I don't really care, just bought a family sized box of raisin bran that was on sale for $5. There were boxes for 10. the regular sized shitty cereals are usually around $5. Live in victoria btw.

You must live in alberta or something? Here in b.c. shits way worse than that.

It's a combination of a few things.
Nunavut prices
Organic specialty brands
American produce we tariffed like celery
And most importantly the exchange rate between America and Canada while we both use the $ symbol.

However if it keeps American cuckservatives south of the border I'm fine with it.

I live in Calgary

dozen large eggs: $2.27
650g white bread : $1.64
700g cheddar: 2 for $10
750g yogurt: 3 for $6

that's for basic bitch house brands, if you want organic fair trade bespoke hipster stuff the sky's the limit

now post the beef prices so I may compare them to Ontario beef prices.

Attached: IMG_20181218_160316.jpg (2448x3264, 1.97M)

I have no idea why that other photo is flipped
sorry

Attached: IMG_20181218_160304.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

AAA Angus Beef Rib Grilling Steak: $29.97/kg

LEAF WARS: A NEW COPE
An Economic Failure Story

Attached: 1539358563013.jpg (1024x1024, 286K)

>tfw the price is per bean

THIS. THE CANADIAN FOOD PRICE MEME IS A LIE INVENTED BY THE (((POLE))) TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE WHITE CANADIANS

CANADIANS ARE WHITE

ANYONE CALLING CANADIANS CHINKS OR PAJEETS OR USING THE A FUCKING LEAF MEME IS EITHER A BRAINWASHED NPC OR A KIKE SHILL FAGGOT

Sure thing, dumb fucking meme flag

Attached: 1561859193897.jpg (720x720, 194K)