Blue Checkmark Mental Illness Salt Thread

twitter.com/robreiner/status/1147705597980078080

Attached: file.png (1126x522, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
dailycaller.com/2017/09/13/at-least-11-mayors-accused-of-child-sex-related-crimes-since-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1080x804, 157K)

Attached: file.png (1114x468, 97K)

A direct quote from Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU

Attached: file.png (954x676, 126K)

Attached: file.png (1220x796, 198K)

That faggot straight up looks like a pedo

even back then you could tell trump was being a wise ass.

These people are fucking disgusting.

Attached: file.png (1214x698, 172K)

Attached: file.png (1260x960, 339K)

>Why didn't Trump file papers with the court to ban Epstein from Mar A Lago?

Such idiocy. Many such cases. Just sad. so sad.

>Kikemark brigade is desperate to push the narrative that Trump was ultra-close to Epstein

Unless someone puts the actual truth into the comments of every single one of these fuckers, it'll get memory holed and this will be their next narrative.

Rev up those sockpuppets, faggots.

>the deep dirty
this sounds pervy. i wanna know what it is

The level of cope coming from these faggots is palpable. They really can't come to grips with the fact that their false gods will fall before them.

Attached: 1562338839844.jpg (866x677, 91K)

Mate. Nothing will be memoryholed because this is only the beginning. The indictment will be unsealed tomorrow.

so these morons realize that jewpstein hung out with his democrat butt buddies too, right?

All this projection lmfao. This week will slay any and all of Jewish credibility in the country. We're about to be free from the Jewish pedophiles that have controlled our country since 1913. I think I might cry.

Attached: Jewish war of 1812.jpg (1080x1305, 143K)

Attached: tick tock drumpfy.png (644x3792, 1.61M)

Big Words coming from the guy who fucked Corey Feldman in the ass.

>Epstein is /ourguy/... He'll help us get Trump!

Almost as sad as our own
>Epstein's arrest will lead to the majority of DC getting arrested!

>Too

Exclusively. Trump dropped Epstein like first period Calculus as soon as he found out what a shitbag he was.

Accuse the other guy first, then they can't call you a pedo!
Reiner is 100% a pedo.

Louise Mensch covering for Mossad and Israel

Attached: file.png (1258x916, 190K)

lmao that exact same video says Trump HELPED the lawyer with the case against Epstein.

>218723145
>Muh false dichotomy shitposting

The difference is, Epstein has the capacity to burn global players and influence peddlers.

He just can't reach Trump.

Blue check mark = confirmed mental illness

>Epstein is a republican

Attached: tuck laugh.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

That's why I said They will BURY THE TRUTH if it means attacking Trump. That video clip showing Trump's level of cooperation and them absolving him of any wrongdoing NEEDS to be in these kikemark's threads. Every.last one.

irrelevant. he may or may not have dumped him as soon as he found out what the jew was doing, but the point is that the pedophile democrats are friends with jewpstein and these retarded jews on twitter are celebrating this arrest as if it won't take down their pedo gods

Why would ultra conservative Jeffery Epstein meet with honest and saintly democrats?

You just fucking know that’s what they will say

>You will see Trump supporters claim
>that Trump banned Epstein
That's quite a specific claim you have there. How would you know that's what Trump supporters will do, unless it's the truth?

no matter how you cut it, it's fucking weird that Clinton hung out on an island with a temple of solomon replica and giant owl statue.

>I can't into sacarsm or subtext and take things at face value because they fit my narrative.

It's like saying me saying.

>"Yeah Weinsteins a great guy! GRRREEAT guy, I mean you can tell because all these girls are hanging on him all the time! He really likes those girls..."

That's throwing someone under a bus with implications rather than straight up airing their dirty laundry and causing problems for yourself.

Trump’s day so far:
>America beats the rest of the world again
>A bunch of anti-Trump dykes are not coming to the White House
>Epstein arrested for sex trafficking
>Epstein leads right to Clinton’s doorstep
>Impeachment is not coming
>Clinton is going to prison
>It’s only 11am because Mountain time is best time

Attached: 03D900CD-7114-4BFE-B442-D5B69832DCE5.gif (300x169, 870K)

there's gonna be a lot of butthurt in the aftermath

Attached: dustintrammell.jpg (668x707, 75K)

The ol' 'party change' switcharoo. Classic.

quiet there meathead, would ya?!

They want to believe it.

>No evidence yet, but since I don't like this person, lets assume it's coming!

Watching these people get proven dead wrong is the best feeling in 2019.

Let's not forget Hillary's "joke" about chicken bones for Moloch (who's represented by the owl)

Holy shit these people are delusional, the salt is gonna be off the charts tomorrow

If it comes to pass with more arrests, executions, suicides, etc... then and only then will i cry.

. . . goddammit.
What about on the set of The Goonies? Any rapings go down there? Please say "no".

Attached: animu hit desk.png (240x240, 24K)

Every blue checkmark spinning this on Trump is a suspect in my book.

I see a bunch of pizza faggots really really scared.
In any event, literally who the fuck are these losers?

See this is how you KNOW they are playing dirty. Liberals do this bullshit where they will show you some article or video or headline that DIRECTLY GOES AGAINST THEIR NARRATIVE but because 'right wingers" or "trump supporters" or "group I don't like" is using it as evidence, they post the media in question and say it means or says or implies the literal opposite.

It's a disgusting level of dishonesty.

jews

salt futures are UP!

Attached: 1551313471011.png (686x1318, 647K)

What is there to be salty about? Trump backed republican pedophile was arrested, they have more than earned their twitter victory lap.

These people are so delusional

Guys, help an old fart, who the fuck are these useless eaters with a typex machine and bad art of themselves as a badge?

t.jidf

Attached: file.png (1208x586, 111K)

Come on man you were one meme flag away from a perfect score.

So much this

Attached: 76905E67-BA9C-4EE5-840F-F205438401CB.gif (200x150, 199K)

Trump-Epstein is just another one of those issues that we knew about years ago and know all the story and evidence and know that normies got wind of it they proceed to make up their Preferred Narrative about it. We present the evidence that was there already and they dismiss it for it the Narrative.

This happens a lot. Gamergate was a huge example. We knew the story before the media tried to retell the story and the normies just accepted that version.

Attached: 1210567501707.png (158x144, 54K)

Attached: file.png (1220x818, 168K)

Attached: file.png (1220x992, 315K)

Attached: file.png (1230x610, 128K)

Hollyweirdo transplanted NYC yid meathead pretends not to know that New York shitty moversandshakers don't call one another "my bestest, most fabulous friend" as they plot their destruction.

Attached: archie-bunker-quotes-meathead-19.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: file.png (1220x698, 175K)

You don't even want to know the origin of the truffle shuffle.

Sun Tzu
Look weak when you are strong.
These faggots think they got Trump where they want him.

>all these fucking kikes
It's about time for a 4th Reich.

it's pretty surreal. like, now pedophile occult rings are 100% factually true, and for some reason, trump must be in charge of them. stay healthy guys, youre gonna wanna stay alive to see how this plays out.

Attached: k in antrigrav.jpg (600x750, 70K)

Attached: teh-future.jpg (1194x1021, 534K)

Q was so wrong
2019 will be glorious

Newberger
Every
Damn
Time

Trump do his usual.... playing 4D chess.

Attached: B82890F3-DD82-46E7-803B-D9181250B819.jpg (640x794, 258K)

Hahahaha

Q is sloppy Steve Bannon and he's going to prison as well. Anyone who mentions Q at this point only does it in order to use it as a way to delegitimize what someone says. That's why JIDF continues to spam about Q.

>This time tomorrow

NOW WITNESS THE POWER OF A FULLY OPERATIONAL SALT STAR

Absolutely based and redpilled

OBSESSED

you forgot that california is going to crumble like sombody just dropped a coffee cake off the roof of a skyscraper any minute

If a couple of comments were enough to put someone behind bars, we wouldn't have any politicians. Reminder that Bill Clinton and multitudes of others were at that very same party that all these liberals claim is "proof" of Trump being a pedophile. Yet they NEVER call out the others, nor have those others denounced Epstein publicly.

Does this mean that someone may finally take Corey Feldman's accusations seriously?

Where the fuck were these people when he got a slap on the wrist from Acosta? We’re they so indignant back then?

>Trump literally hints that epstein is a fucking pedo
>even dresses up his own daughter to bait him but epstein wouldn't take the bait

So if my friend was arrested for sex with minors that would make me complicit just because I know him? How dumb are these people? Do they know everything their friends, family, and associates do in their private lives?

Attached: Jim.jpg (616x616, 221K)

At this point a 9.5 earthquake will pale in comparison to explosion of all the bad karma these blue checkmark mother fuckers are building up today

>dumb
These people aren't dumb, they're just smart enough to be useful in influencing the real idiots that refuse to read anything about the case and believe whatever a blue checkmark on Twitter tells them.

>He'll be impeached any day now...

Other Corey too, and every child actor with ambitious parents.
Demo-Hollywoodites chew them up like gummi bears.

Attached: WeinsteinClinton-640x480.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Have you tried the new Trump diet?
Don’t eat ANYTHING until Trump is impeached.

Attached: 5C8D10AA-753C-4536-AB6C-BF1771414627.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

What doesss this even mean?

Attached: file.png (1246x610, 151K)

First Weinstein, now Epstein, but (((Hollywood))) thinks Trump is the problem

I wonder if the earthquakes are Trump taking out D.U.M.B.s

what republican has been arrested?

pedos always project

They will be claiming Trump is the real pedo while they are being hung

So this is leftist version of 4D chess Q-tards.

Attached: 1562251218460.jpg (224x224, 9K)

If it puts Epstein to justice then I'll be happy. If everyone gets invested in it, it stops being a right wing pedophilia conspiracy theory and people with unironic TDS will be willing to throw Democrats under the bus in the off chance it will get trump too

Do people really think Trump’s justice department resurrected the Epstein case a few months before the election, bc this will in anyway implicate Trump? Kek. These people are RETARDED

Pathetic attempt to get ahead of it

>pedophile gets arrested
>twitter is immediately flooded with thousands of nervous pedophiles who enthusiastically share their fantasies in detail

hmm

as always, take note who are the loudest

None that I know of. It's always Democrats who are charged with child sex crimes.
dailycaller.com/2017/09/13/at-least-11-mayors-accused-of-child-sex-related-crimes-since-2016/

Only since 1913 lol