The Trump curse is re

>the Trump curse is re....

Jow Forums loses again

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1683, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The curse is that noone will remember this, ever. Like seriously if not the media pushing this shit noone would even know, despite that noone even cares

I get turned on too much to watch women's sports

I dunno why, but I feel like their plane is going to crash

You like women who look like men? Women's soccer was playing in my workplaces lunch room and I swear to got it took a good 5min to figure out it was womens soccer. Granted one of the teams was african and the other was France so that didnt help, but still.

I’m starting to suspect journalists don’t believe anything they write

Why are Jewish men pretending to be women so they can win at a sport for once ?

its going to end very differently than you think it will. Trump is going to offer her the chance to talk to him about her issues, and she is going to say no publicly. She ends up looking like the one who isn't reasonable.

>The curse is that noone will remember this
I honestly didn't know that we had a women's soccer team until 2 weeks ago. You are correct I think user. The curse is that they may have won, but they still lost.

It will blow over in a week and they'll go back to playing in their irrelevant league. Every dog has its day.

The only reason they’ve succeeded in drawing peoples attention is because everyone just want to see them fail

Women who look like men are objectively hot

>global phenomenon
>energized support in europe

Attached: A0A74AC3-19C4-4BB5-A5F4-05BA81F11D28.gif (244x180, 1.03M)

>women
>soccer
those two relevant ever.

>now
>thanks to the US team

Attached: 1546408711608.jpg (635x457, 98K)

>

hahahahahahahaah

Attached: Hello.jpg (259x194, 6K)

maybe if you are some kind of faggot.
Don't get me wrong I like physically and mentally strong women, but if they cease looking like women that shit is for faggots.

>women's soccer is now a global phenomenon

the game was today. the tournament is over. does anyone really believe that this "global phenomenon" will last longer than a weekly news cycle?

Why do they try to force memes?

and nothing of value will be lost

Attached: bane the fire rises.png (424x435, 181K)

Former Trump supporter here, look, I liked trump but this is embarrassing. The women's soccer made him look like a complete fool. We cant let him have the nuclear codes

Attached: 1553001480922.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Have sex incel

Implying they didn't bring glory to America if they wanted to or not.

>Women's soccer

Literally no one of import gives a shit about this.

Ironic that this is Greece saying anything about being forgotten...

LMFAO
my gf is blowing me as I type.

Attached: 1547864806229.png (575x540, 416K)

Not so global, here nobody cared, even when Italian team played.

it's true though. The only way they made it relevant is via politicizing and creating hub hub over the sport. It has become about gossip and virtue signaling. Since it is zero about their performance on the pitch stadiums will continue to be empty.

>Global phenomenon thanks to US team
US mostly dominated woman cup champion since it been held first time cause their men football are shit and they winning this time is nothing surprised. No ones will cared about women football like usual.

>global phenomenon
>energized support

Do they really think we're retarded enough to believe that, literally nobody cares about women's sports

Lol do they even play club soccer after the world cup? Guarantee know normal person can name what team any of the players play for.

Greek user, nobody gives a shit about women's sport.

>global phenomenon
absolutely
nobody in the world watches it

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

Where's my hamburger, you fucking malaka?

America winning at soccer. I love it!

>Global phenomenon
Name one famous female football players that equivalent to Messi,Ronaldo then. Oh wait, there are none.

Yeah, a subhuman faggo leafo has room to say other people's women look worse. When will you realize you're no better than niggers and muzzies. Kill yourselves for the good of the multiverse.

>global phenomenon
meanwhile a friendly played today likely pulls greater viewership numbers

boycott this, bitches

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 20.43.29.png (1250x1316, 953K)

haha. its like when the media tries to hype some video of a crying faggot or something "this video is going viral". meanwhile, its got 35k views over 3 days

GLOBAL PHENOMENON

Attached: 894612612.jpg (802x601, 64K)

>boycott something i never consumed in the first place
Done

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

All things in time, user.

The US team came across as arrogant weirdos the entire tournament, so much so even the French were cheering on England to win in the semis.

Literally the exact same thing they said in 1999 when the USA hosted the women's world cup.

Pics or it didn’t happen

>boycott this
>why won't anyone watch it

Non-stop promotion as a Google Doodle
Add one win
"Phenomenon"

U.S. military gets zero Google promotion
Non-stop wins except Vietnam
(((BLANK)))

the promotion was a little absurd - I got 3 different push notifications from apps on my phone about the game

>>Global phenomenon
>>Jew news said it so it must be true
This new.

Attached: ygy111rmm -- 3100 -- mxy111vkv'.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Yup and even then nobody wanted to watch unaesthetic butches romping around on a field grunting and spitting. They just won't get the memo: we women are SUPPOSED to be feminine and visually pleasing. Expecting anyone, including other women, to willingly watch a bunch of damaged husky heffers LARPing as "boys" and looking like they smell like unwashed vagina sweat and stale kombucha is kind of like removing the sugar from cookies and expecting kids to eat them

You may have a point user. What a way for the Jew to popularize their new sport ball.

Attached: tvm111ali -- 48 -- kyd111ubq'.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

Was there a boycott???

Attached: fwq111ich -- 371 -- swr111ree'.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

>What a way for the Jew to popularize their new sport ball.
In defense of logic, soccer is the most watched sport in the world. It never caught on with the USA for some reason. Possibly because we aren't metric system using faggots who actually go to the moon, but it really is hard to say really.

you mean world wide except muttmerica, and also it's mostly due to the heavy marketing it's received this year compared to the past and even then people barely care at all.

so next time when you're arguing that the women's game is inferior to the men's game we can point to this comment right?
also if you think the uswnt look like a bunch of men you're a fucking faggot with bad taste in women.

lmao they are literaly making shits up, just wishes.. nobody rly cares.

This post is litteraly the first time I am hearing about this shit

Nobody cares, people are far more concerned with the tour de france as far as I can tell.

trip and she dies tonight

England hates the USA and we will have our revenge. The USA doesn’t play football they just get a bunch of athletes together and then teach them to kick a ball. European teams have woken up and the era of the USA is over.

>England hates the USA and we will have our revenge.
You have been saying that since 1776, and still haven't delivered.

They can write all the bullshit headlines they want, it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of the planet doesn't care about women's sports.

Attached: 5DCACBE9-8673-44D9-A511-9D186E32FFC2.jpg (600x338, 106K)

The world population cares verry little about bleeding crack soccer.
The media are the only people propping this bastardized version of a men's sport up.
Make no mistake, soccer is for faggots and terrorists, but women's soccer is just fucking shit all together.

nobody did in the US either...literally no one gives a shit besides a few feminists who hate sports but try to pretend they like this game because its the womens team. nobody who is a real sports fan gives a fuck

It's being broadcast but no one actually gives a shit

>>MEN'S soccer is the most watched sport
Context user, context.

Attached: scdvfbdzgnx.png (500x478, 299K)

I didn't even know women's soccer was a thing.

This.

Americans already don't care about soccer, and we care even less about women's sports.

Attached: bhvgcfdfghj.png (913x848, 660K)

They say this every four years after the women win.
And every four years people forget there's even a women's team.

So Europe supports racism and lack of diversity now?

Attached: 1559825338874.jpg (683x1056, 440K)

This is virtue signaling and media shilling at it's finest.
A team of 15 year old boys beat the womens soccer team.
No one really cares.
They've just been propped up on a pedestal by the media.
The reality is, if I wanted to watch a slow paced soccer match, I'd watch HS teams.

G-greateat ally...

Attached: 1551282881006.png (207x205, 68K)

>could get crushed by an amateur men's team

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fuck, I hope these dykes lose.

The game ended several hours ago.

OY VEY SOME BALLS GOT KICKED INTO GOALS ON TV TRUMP BTFO

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

How does that logic even work?

Surely Europeans only watch when their own countries are doing well?
In the Netherlands they got a mild "meh" only because they reached the finals - had they been annihilated by America in the quarter finals then nobody would have cared at all.

Everyone still remembers Greece winning the euro you daft cunt

No one here cares either, don't believe the fag hags & Jewish dorks who say otherwise. Women don't even know this exists, for the most part & they ain't gonna watch it anymore than they do the WBA or women's baseball.

Muh dik.

Blokada is your friend.

>The overwhelming favourites won the tournament.
Wow. Trump and pol truly eternally btfo...

>Women who look like men are objectively hot

Attached: 05_dafne-770x493.jpg (770x493, 48K)

Fucking diversity fags are the worst.

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

to faggots and basedboys

Nobody cares about women's soccer.
The only relevance it has is because of constant media shilling.

what did pol lose again?

pol hasnt cared about this at all?

wtf sort of kikery is this?

The American public is never going to be interested in a game that takes 17 hours in which nothing happens and then ends in a 0-0 tie.

sexist

Attached: image1.jpg (536x1024, 85K)

Someone please explain how this is a loss for Jow Forums. This is nothing but a win. White girls winning.

Yes. What's your point?1

if anything pol likes the bit of nationalism

murica wimmins beat sheniggers at their own lame hacky sack game

No one cares about women sport. The only one I’d watch occasionally is volleyball and for obvious reasons other than the sport itself.
If I want to watch a battle of physical and mental prowess, I am not cheating myself by watching the weaker sex.

Attached: br.png (1426x1148, 449K)

Women with dyed hair look like shit

Not that I care for either, but your average soccer game takes almost half the time of a football or baseball game.