Right wing whores. Worth it?

Are right wing whores better lays than left wing whores? Here's what I've gathered so far:

RIGHT WING WHORES
>shave / wax, take care of general hygene
>know they are girls; cook, clean, wake
>BORING in bed. missionary only.
>demand you go on church dates and hang out with her shitty friends who won't fuck their boyfriends after they get engaged ("re-virgining period")

LEFT WING WHORES:
>don't shave anything
>fuck on the first date
>absolutely insane
>disrespectful in every way at all times
>fuck a lot of guys on the side
>love it when you're an asshole

What does Jow Forums think, and which is a better choice for marriage and kids?

Attached: lauren-southern-trad-whore.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/blonde-slut-in-whore-s-black-studded-dress-40664851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I meant "bake" not "wake".

I'm trying to start a family. Will the left wing whores be good moms?

Tradthots will always be whores to me but I’d rather marry a right wing whore than a left wing one.

Also, Lauren Southern actually like nigger cock. I’d much rather bang Ashton Whitty.

fake and gay discord tranny shit. Been seeing this post for the past 4 days at least

you shouldn't be engaging in hedonism in the first place
marry a good girl and you will have more fun with her than any roastie
btw, a good wife would not be "left" or "right" because politics isn't her domain

I thought she was in the mental hospital. I thought only lefties do that

Attached: ashton-whitty.jpg (480x360, 42K)

nice rack though

You mean getting laid is wrong? I love playing several girls simultaneously. They like it too. Seems optimal, but not sure how to turn it into marriage / family.

Neither, but it's pretty clear that right wing whores easily beat left wing whores.

Are any of you faggets actually married to a girl 7/10 and above?

Attached: wife-04.jpg (823x1024, 104K)

it doesn't matter what you like or they like, it matters what is best for society.
everyday you waste pursuing whores could be spent building a family and having children.
get a girl who you think is good and become a good husband (authoritarian but benevolent), and she shouldn't devolve into something you will not like.
i'm married to a very pretty girl

In all my whore banging days I never once asked for a political affiliation. Those were different times I guess.

You're truly delusional if you think any of this is true. Strawmans are not real. You're literally a virgin if you think all right wing women are x and all left wing women are y.

Faggot incel

me either, but it's pretty obvious if you pay attention to what they yatter-on about.

plus the plethra or absence of tattoos all over, the shitty hygiene (hairy bush), etc.

Attached: blue-tip.jpg (2448x3264, 3.32M)

Get married and have kids

Are you saying right wing moms are shittier?

you boys have stupid ideas in your head.
Smart competent men have faithful wives, many children and lots of sex... with lots of girls.

Trully you can have anything, all it takes is some wits and a raw determination.

Also stop putting girls onnpedestals, afterall they shit like everyone else, they are human beings too, im talking to you incels!

real men cheat on their wives?

Right? Any port in the storm.

you sound like a jew

I'm saying there are shitty right wing women, OK right wing women, and great right wing women.

real men get what they want. i have a faithful wife but i dont want her to perform a rimjob on me, its not decent. whores do that.

Truat me when i say ill have 6 kids with my wife, and ill fuck around retarded whores.

why not just not have a rimjob in the first place?

thats all a shame because im the most right wing extremisy you can find. i just pursue my goals and value people and thinga accordingly.

So you gypsy bring AIDs to mommy?

What does your youngest daughter think about that?

You want your daughters getting AIDs from some nigger bitch her husband banged?

Roasties are cancer

I bet her pussy lips are clean cut. I doubt they're all blown out looking like a split fish

Yeah I'm married to a solid 7/8.
Here's a pro tip.
She shouldn't be left or right. Any woman talking politics is a no go. She should just vote however you say. Any woman very interested in politics will be shit waifu material.
Also make sure her relationship with her dad isn't fucked up.
(Married for 7 years)

Can I slap her around when she's a bitch?

dont die befor3 you have a rimjob pretty boy

this
me and my wife extremely rarely talk about politics and she never shows interest in it, i think only time we talk about it is during election time when i explain to her who to vote for and how to vote (because she doesn't understand)
also, the father thing is correct but I should add that even if she has "good" relationship with him, how protective he is of her is another sign. if he has initial skepticism towards you and demands respect then he has raised good girl, if he is aloof about her relationships then you can tell her didn't bother raising her.

its not something never interested me
i only really like vaginal doggy-style

what aids you talking about poor man?

>comparing literal whores
Stop fucking whores, turn women into decent wives instead

Attached: 1556846217764.png (602x857, 614K)

The redpill on hitting women is that you should never have to. Just turning stern should do the trick. I could walk upstairs and have my wife crying in 5 minutes without touching her. Abuse is shit though, you're ultimately desecrating someone you are obligated both socially, morally and spiritually to protect. That said, if a woman raises her hand against you, use your full force to submit them (don't strike, use your superior strength unless you're some manlet).

You're a degenerate, here is a (you).
Stop making your neighbor women into thots you nasty disease spreading gigolo.

Good post.
Also beware of higher education for women. They're too naive and typically swallow what they're told without the critical capacity to question with occams razor. This is why the feminist types from universities sound like clones, they're spitting back verbatim catch phrases that make them feel smart.

I found myself a right wing cutie IN FUCKING GERMANY. And what does she do? She doesn't consume any social media, doesn't watch any TV shows, basically has no exposure to the jews brainwashing shit. I am slowly redpilling her on the jews too. Incredibly lucky, met her a few times so far. Kissed her last time, and though I am not sure she is a virgin or not, she hasn't ever had a boyfriend (20).

She is not religious (like me) and got redpilled by just thinking about stuff and with the migrant crisis, the more she read on it the more she noticed we are being brainwashed. Jesus please let this work out.

>I could walk upstairs
no you couldnt

cringe man you sound super thirsty

ROFL MAO

Attached: subhuman-rape-target.jpg (944x415, 101K)

didja fucker yet?

maybe the "women" you have been with have been whores with little emotional connection, but when females have emotional connection with someone they are extremely reactive and emotional
i don't know if the guy's story is real but if you have a partner with good emotional connection, she takes your mood into heavy consideration and can overreact (positively or negatively) and interpret actions in certain ways
a more positive example would be if your wife cooks you nice meal and you comment on it, she will cook that meal for you often because she thinks you appreciate her more for it

>the vaginal jew is everywhere
make it stop lads i cant take it anymore

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Is it the same in Croatia?

Attached: white-nigger.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Ashton can get it anytime, crazy or not.

Attached: 1523110981505.jpg (960x960, 190K)

probably not as bad as in the US but the whoredom here is pretty epic

she won't look like that in 3 years

If she’s a girl she gonna cheat on you

only if she's brainwashed by talmudvision or you can't enforce your authority on her

No because right wing whores do none of the things you described. They're useless whores too, and you avoid them all the same

So? I'd live inside that vagina for 3 years, enough for lifetime.

More or less accurate.
This doesn't apply to all women, however my wife is quite emotional and thinks the world of me, thus, if I were a raging dickhead, I could reduce her to tears easily. Don't misread that as saying I do it, rather that you should be able to exercise discipline by who you are. You shouldn't need to demand your wife to act a certain way, or threaten for it. She should WANT to do what makes you happy.

>hang up three posters in one corner of a room
>im a right winger donate to my patreon
depression people actually fall for this

She’s not right wing at all, she’s even openly liberal now. Also all of her boyfriend including her current one are black

>I'm conservative
>dresses like a whore
What exactly are you conserving again?
Neo con industrial apologists are filth.

Considering I basically am one step into a relationship with an actual right wing girl, even if I was super thirsty I won't be for much longer. You however will, cuck.

>Doesn't like a natural bush that give off pheromones

Absolute faggot

since youre both real fat you gotta make it work. after that one goes kaput youre alone forever.
you went to germany for a girl dude you'll always be a beta male

Fuckin muslims

If you are a cuck who can't keep a tight leash on a women, either through her dependency on you or keeping an eye on her, no, it isn't worth it.

If you are a strong type, Alpha, Beta, whatever, and you find a good girl to marry and have kids with (as in, even if she was a whore/could be, she is able to be retaught like a untrained dog), you can do it. You should do it. Secure the future.

>american calling someone fat.
Gg faggit.

>you went to germany for a girl dude you'll always be a beta male
I am german you absolute nigger

>If you are a strong type, Alpha, Beta

like a beta cuck orbiter? you are a faggotoid reptile jew

Lefty girls are pretty

Attached: taylor-light.jpg (414x559, 32K)

Centrist whores?

Attached: 9atdhfyo3eay.jpg (640x519, 29K)

your a faggot mongoloid nigger who doesn't understand social heirarchies, and probably are below a beta.

>fun fact, tons of alphas and betas fought and produced in the war economies of both world wars, including your faggot ancestors
>t. 1/4 reptillian

Yes

>BORING in bed. missionary only
retard

ok Vox Gay

I'll fight you right now pussy where you want to meet

Attached: nigger-mug-shot.jpg (550x588, 17K)

Attached: D-qUARlU0AEnLpE.jpg (733x917, 112K)

alright youre okay. bye bye

Attached: fly.webm (448x336, 81K)

You're so full of shit

Germans are the most cuckold dying "race" since "swedish race" which is also dead fagget butter.

>which is a better choice for marriage and kids?
Imagine falling for the marriage and kids meme in 2019. Keep on producing more consumers, goy!

Attached: F61091EE-51BE-433F-AF4D-C2E3E3729B42.jpg (1024x639, 114K)

You have it all wrong.
Both are sluts, difference being the left wing ones show it while the right wing ones pretend they are not.

Ireland = gay

Yellow fever fag here, only a qt waifu from NE Asia is worth marrying

Attached: tenor.gif (220x166, 180K)

no they dont juden

I really don't know how to interpret this post other than jealousy. You don't have to believe me if it makes you feel better mate.

>I'm trying to start a family.
>asks Jow Forums for advice
I feel sorry for your future kid(s), actual refugee children will probably have it better than them.

We already beat your shitty country twice.

Now you are a femenist cuckold state of shittery. You can't control your women because you are a country of wimps.

Be a tranny, you're good at girling

Germany in 2019

Attached: niggers-absolutely-need-whites.jpg (950x653, 169K)

And here we have the local defensive mutt, giving my entire nation a bad name.

Typical antisemitic nazi comment

> BORING in bed. missionary only
As if it's a woman's choice how to behave in bed...

xtube.com/video-watch/blonde-slut-in-whore-s-black-studded-dress-40664851

My favourite right wing whore right there.

is that a shlong?

Females with absent/weak fathers whore themselves out for a quick gratification, like she's desirable with proofs attached.

Whatever her thoughts on reality, it's irrelevant. Females have no soul and substance, gl deluding yourself and getting trainwrecked.

> No E-girls
I get this, especially when it comes to providing content for men. Let's be honest here though, when it comes to recruiting women, we need something more than we already have. We need the right kind of women producing the kind of content we need to produce growth of our movement among white women.

In my opinion, E-girls are needed to give young women out there people and celebrities to connect with and watch on a weekly basis, besides just leaving them to (((Hollywood))).

Now, E-girls trying to just gain fame quick and trying to appease thirsty men to acquire a quick buck is exactly what we should stand against.

We need good female role models out there for our younger generations of females. This is something we need to begin getting smart about, or all is lost.

He’s right you know

Attached: E96C2C7D-F868-40D2-A9E1-E5EC30868B72.jpg (593x767, 55K)

>yellow fever fag
what, he's gay?

I believe!

modern women are shit regardless, fucking trash

She came to my uni apparently for a free speech talk a few months. I just recently learned this.

I’ve always had a little e-crush on Ashton. I wouldn’t consider getting serious unless we happened to get to know each other, but I’ve always wanted to fuck her little tradthot throat. Unironically, no other tradthot has made me feel genuinely worked up, not even Lauren. Such is the nature of the internet I suppose. I prioritize real women anyway.

I agree with everything you said, especially

>I’ve always wanted to fuck her little tradthot throat

Attached: 47690860_513579875798814_1659027272792918264_n.jpg (958x958, 139K)

Attached: 41636013_1968542936778586_2526583225709252667_n.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

Attached: 44191800_1941098792859059_2803076915311230107_n.jpg (1080x1080, 255K)

I'm a virgin.
Now that that's out of the way, is missionary really that bad? How can staring into your wife's eyes while she leg locks you possibly be boring?

Maybe it's because she is genuinely beautiful and not in a whorish way.

Lauren is a fucking troll, for example.

Attached: 38723556_2653088571384016_709146362389725184_n.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>BORING in bed
You need to get out more.

Attached: ALMONDS.jpg (729x1024, 121K)