How do I un swallow the redpill?

I can't take it anymore Jow Forums. I've never been such a doomer. - most whites are so deeply brainwashed that they ENABLE the destruction of their own race & hate themselves. How do I unswallow all of the redpills that I've learned so I can live a normie life where I'm not depressed?

Attached: 1551361775_1551307972113.png (894x894, 89K)

Accept Jesus Christ as your own begotten saviour ,start going to either Catholic church or orthodox church gatherings and mass.
From there select yourself a good christian community.An actual community of Christians not those protestant faggots or mainlined evangelicals.

faggot go and seek help.
Don't attention seek.

Been asking myself the same I wish I could unsee all the shit and live a normie care free life

you’ve been saying this for two days just accept the fact that nobody cares about you enough to waste their day watching you kill yourself

They've been doing it for at least 3 weeks, it's to promote their shitty discord that keeps posting CP.

You cant, you have enter a wotld without exit

Me to lad I want to go back in the matrix

yall should meet up and touch penises

Pretty easy honestly, was deep into this shit during the 2016 election cycle and only came back here to see what everyone was saying about Epstein. All you have to do is stop caring, stop coming on pol, unfollow almost every right wing account on twitter, start acting like a normie and pour yourself into your hobbies and passions. Eventually you'll forget all about the dark shit youve been seeing and thinking here and become a pretty balanced individual. Crazy to think a couple years ago i was pouring through the podesta emails and coming on pol everyday, and now I cant even remember half the shit I would read on here.

Spit out all pills and you'll realise the truth, yet you'll stop being depressed. I.e. take the whitepill, but without the whole pill part.
The Orthodox church is corrupt (which is why I left it) and Catholics are full of homosexual pedophiles.
LEAVE Mystery Babylon.

There is no way out. Drugs and booze don't work either. Tried that. The only thing that seems to help a little is to convince yourself that Whites simply deserve this for being so gullible and stupid. You basically have to find a way to stop caring about the future of Whites.

NatSoc
NoFap
and Lift Weights

I'm sorry you had to leave the love of Christ seek the destruction of your own soul without trying to directly fix what was wrong in your church then again , he who complains rarely solves.

>OP
You stop being a Jew. Problem solved.

No, I'm still a Christian. I left my church, not my faith.

That's well at-least.
I'm guessing you were Georgian Orthodox then?

You can't escape the truths you've found. Take refuge in your God when it gets to be too much. I recommend the Orthodox Church.

Keep your chin up, bucko. It'll all be okay.

Attached: 20190707_153804.jpg (382x258, 32K)

So many Russians, so few memes...
Go to work. The way you solve this haze is to go do something that makes your life and those around your life better off.
If you're handy, be handy. If you're a doctor, do your doctor thing. But the absolute worst way to pass your time is trying to make yourself happy. Because you'll never get enough and you'll always wonder when you're going to stop being happy which will ruin it.

>most whites are so deeply brainwashed that they ENABLE the destruction of their own race & hate themselves
Wake them, people can only deny what is right before their eyes for so long, then they become clinically insane or based as fuck.
My buddy wouldn't hear it from me,
>I don't want to hear your conspiracy theories
He'd say. Slowly I just kept dropping small little pills that he had no choice to agree with, a little drop here, a little drop there.
Like anytime one of his customers wouldn't pay him or started lying I'd ask
>Is he/she jewish
at first he would say
>"what does that have to do with anything?"
Now he makes jews pay up front and in many cases simply won't do business with them.
Today he messaged me to send him the FBI papers on the pedophile symbolism and code phrases.
The best part is when he got a copy of the talmud online and read it and came back and said the jews are fine.
I told him the copy you read isn't the real talmud but meant for us goy to see. I simply forwarded him the copies of the real talmud "choice quotes" and it didn't match at all what he had read.
I got him to switch his Bible from the NIV to the King James.
Today he called me and when I asked him what he did today he said "had a talk with my grand kids about the jews".
Honestly it the tough times and black pills that will make you stronger.

Attached: Destroy Christianity.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

You can't, your eyes have been opened and they can longer be closed. Embrace this and fight for you and your children's future.

Attached: 1558830939002.jpg (677x907, 104K)

>start going to either Catholic church or orthodox
DO NOT go to catholic, they are not real Christians. they only think they are, they are the church that decided jews are okay simply for the money. If you need any proofs simply look at what the pope is saying and doing, they are actively trying to destroy Christianity in favor of a one world religion run by the synagogue of satan being the jews.
The real Bible is very clear on the JQ.

Attached: Pope is jew.jpg (926x674, 163K)

The catholic church's doctrines and motives were and are always directed by the selection of the pope. just because Pope Francis and certain members are a nutcase doesn't mean the entire church is entirely faulty.

You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. It’s not like AfD is getting 80% of the vote despite the african/arab/poo smuggling being out in the open.

>How do I unswallow all of the redpills that I've learned so I can live a normie life where I'm not depressed?
You don't. You press forward knowing that they'll be left behind when it starts. Not everybody can be saved. If you're a man, you need to become strong and if you're a woman you need to find a man to protect you. If you can't handle the truth, you will be left behind to despair. They only enjoy the moment, it will not last forever.

Do hard drugs, have casual sex and listen to rock and roll. Life is meaningless and you will die anyway might as well have fun with the cool cats don't listen to him btw

First of all, don't hate and judge yourself. You're brighter than the normies. I recommend reading classic literature, psychology, use critical thinking and work out.

P.s. I really like /pol besides mentally ill people, there are great information available for free.

Which church is redpilled then?

you using a doomer meme you nned to un swallow the black pill not the red.....

Attached: 1562301309050.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

start a white family and branch out from there.

I got on Jow Forums and started making some real money with crypto. You're a doomer because you know you have a high IQ, but you still feel powerless. Go get on Jow Forums, you'll enjoy flipping money and the tech and all that. People compete on Jow Forums - and it makes no money. Being open borders liberal who hates drump pays $0 a year. Being a hardcore nazi right-wing whatever pays exactly $0 a year, no matter how much effort you put in. Get off Jow Forums for a while and get into crypto. There's a whole nother world out there. It's like there's another internet coming, come learn it inside and out.

My years and years on Jow Forums have allowed me to see right through pajeet shills and pick out the true gems being shilled by true anons and not frauds/reddit/other fudders.

Attached: 1537320483497.png (1968x1655, 3.11M)

Any church that doesn't allow any Bible other than the KJV, but I'm not a expert on it.
Catholic though is very very jew centric. The Catholic break many many of the teachings of the Bible. The part that should show the most is making idols.
Doing business with jews is to support evil, the Catholic church.... lots of business with jews.
>They are of the synagogue of satan
>the children of satan
>the tribe of liars.
Satan is evil, jews are of satan, supporting evil is a sin so don't support jews in any way shape or form.
The tribe of liars, lying is a sin, lying to yourself is a greater sin. Don't support jews.
how good life gets when you sop practicing usury and doing business with jews wherever possible. Just stop lying and put your family and people first.
>Titus 1:10-16 (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
The Catholic church like may others pick and choose what to practice and what not to.
I understand things like pork eating and clothing if non matching materials, it's from days before quality control when humans where fed to pigs.... but the fundamentals need to be followed.

Attached: 1561036107829.jpg (900x1139, 138K)

meant for
They turn a blind eye and have not kicked him out.
Turning a blind eye to evil and someone in the highest office of their Church is also a grave sin.
the Catholic church is infected the same way the US political system is, being blackmailed by jews because of their pedophilia and lust.
anyway Catholic is not a proper following of the word.
Some are based but they are not fixing their shit and you full well know why.

Attached: zero tolerance.jpg (736x576, 81K)

You progress to 'I don't give a shit anymore' pill eventually.

You can't just undiscover the sky being blue. Knowing the truth is not like being brainwashed into a cult. You'd need evidence of the sky turning green.

Those new """""white supremacismt de-radicalisation""""" courses may work after a brain injury.

Attached: 3F758F0C-3ABF-4C6B-99A6-4F5D9D4CD90C.jpg (657x1024, 180K)