So i was larping as an anti white shitlib in a far left discord server the other day trying to get them to agree with...

so i was larping as an anti white shitlib in a far left discord server the other day trying to get them to agree with me that we should allow mexicans and all of the citizens of south america to able to vote in our elections while residing in their own countries and they were having a difficult time refuting the logic. to me its the only logical conclusion if you follow their line of thinking, and they know their end goal is a global borderless government? if we could get them to run with this it would be fucking hilarious.

some points i used:

>why should the physical location matter

>south america and mexico are hugely affected by the political decisions of americans, why should they politically disenfranchised just because of an outdated oppressive euro centric concept of "borders"

>muh dead indians/stolen wealth from mexico, america doesnt "deserve" political sovereignty

>by allowing them to vote in their own countries directly in american elections you wont ever have to worry about demographics again

>all one race, the human race, borders imply difference between people

etc.

we already have democrats advocating free healthcare for them and debating in spanish. the assumption here is already built into their narratives.

Attached: Untitled33422 copy.jpg (3168x2020, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Mexico wants to vote in US elections it must give up national sovereignty and become state #51, pay federal tax, and abide by federal law (with the usual allowances for states rights).

How's that? No? Well schucks guys.

that's not a fucking taco. pinches gringos. Trump build the fucking wall.

Bump

>we already have democrats advocating free healthcare for them and debating in spanish. the assumption here is already built into their narratives.
this
the republic is dead and gone
the problem is not many people have prepared nor are capable of surviving in the world the democrats want to unleash they still think memes are going to cut it.

Bump

The Americanization and commercialization of everything you hold dear is your future. You were never the ones invading us friend. European anericans already lost, you're next

Well why doesn't canada vote in our elections then? faggot?

Attached: media-fake-picture-illegal-immigrant-child-in-cage-2.jpg (525x520, 126K)

its an american taco. Its like comparing hamburgers to sandwiches.

EL MUCHOS TACOS BURRITO DORITO XL BEANS REFRIED DA FRITO DELICIOSA TAMALE HURRICANA LOS MEXICO TEQUILA

Attached: 18-beto.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 138K)

Sure why not.

Attached: 1558957668930.jpg (720x720, 83K)

gas all mexishits
bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

Hard tacos are american even though mexicans here like to claim them for your country

Taco is american, just like "chinese food" and "eggrolls".

You're welcome, el retardo, we made your shit hole countries shitty cuisine famous by literally inventing it for you.

>they were having a hard time refuting my logic
Please God kill us already

Attached: 1562384793891.jpg (414x604, 44K)

talking about a discord here?
GO BACK
GTFO

Attached: 1aff55715aa3e824932315b39e569aa69e1651eb06179830fc10dc7a1985ed89.jpg (465x578, 125K)

I would have vote for Bernie

Might be possible if you pose as la rasa members on twitter

Sell it to then by saying mexico needs to be annexed to save immigrants from the cartel

wow, that's playing with fire OP, if they are convinced that it's a good idea it COULD massively redpill the less insane blues, but it could also backfire horribly if they won the election and got everything lined up to pull it off, seems like something globalists would see as an awesome power play. I think it's fucking genius if it results in the former outcome.

It's all or nothing at this point, we have to get these people as unstable as possible

Right
Globalist are banking on them not going too far gone

they aren't getting any less insane dude

You don't even need these points. Just say
>Americans can vote overseas
>Non-citizens should be able to vote in our elections
= non-citizens should be able to vote overseas

>advocating
>advocado
is that some weird shit?

You need a better spin though.

Mexico, the country that invented the pacifist revoluition.

There's not enough retards in the US to vote to allow foreigners to directly vote. The only downside is them finding out he's a shill and they decide to raid pol. Which we probably wouldn't even notice because of how shit it already is

ay dios mio no

stop using logic leaf, we are shitposting

thanks for doing our dirty work, billy

we might spare you when the day of the treadmill comes

Attached: militares-latinos-1.jpg (810x582, 89K)

Do you even know what a cheesy gordita crunch is you sub-human?

post caps

checked and keked

Attached: 4o3q6ky4gjp21.jpg (725x960, 88K)

>day of the treadmill
wtf is that?

day of the stationary bicycle works too

I'm stil not getting it

Attached: 155713203656.jpg (597x575, 101K)

Day of the rake for leafs
Day of the treadmill for Americans.
Americans are fat as shit

>implying mexico isn't 3 crunch wrap Supremes away from overtaking the us as most obese country

thnx fren. Now I get it

Attached: sd333ssss3.png (675x470, 424K)

Who the fuck is number 2?

Attached: F5CC60C5-7394-48AA-9BE7-0F9295A4CDDF.jpg (597x640, 102K)

i can see their delusion already
>surely they will vote with us fellow white people
were it to happen we would probably save your ass

Attached: .png (474x335, 185K)

Los estadounidenses son gordos. Sin embargo, es verdad para Mexicanos tambiƩn

>a president that loves his roots and its people is a danger for the world
interesnting

Attached: 2ckjo14q4vz21.jpg (640x1138, 101K)