Is Cyprus is fucked? The EU is fucking meme

Holy shit I fucking hate the EU.

Eurofags have ignored the decades long occupation of one of their member-states because they prefer cheap,imported dried figs from Turkey over the sovereignty of their "big european family!! xoxo"

They are now completely and utterly fucking "aint seen nothin" when Turkey drills our waters and steals our gas.

Europe is the epitome of hypocrisy but I guess I shouldn't expect anything from nations which embrace men who chop off their genitals.

>At least Jow Forums niggers have a case now to prove to libtards that this superstate is a fucking joke.

Goodbye Cyprus, it was good while it lasted.

Attached: WeAreFucked.png (1072x1026, 799K)

If this happens and the EU have any balls, they'll send a cruise missile into Erdogan's tent.
But we all know that they'll fold like toilet paper.

maybe if you cyprus fags would unite and form a country then you wouldn't be raped.

>implying this hasn't been tried

indeed.
Anyone who thinks the EU prefers the good of its members over Turkish doner is a faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (648x412, 49K)

saving cyprus doesnt fit in the white genocide agenda germany will propably join turkeys side

First, Cyprus isn't europe
Second, you can say thanks to the generals if Cyprus is in this situation.

>true apartheid
Wtf I love Turks now!?

would greece back you up?

Is this why the EU wants that army?

Why not become a part of Greece? Then you’d have a real military backing you up.

OH REALLY? A ship going to steal again after no punishment for crime? WOW, it's almost like in Africa. Step up. Doesn't there needs to be a meeting with EU and UN to discuss to who this belongs? Now pronto.

the globalist unaccountable EU with an army, what could possibly go wrong. I wonder if they will also have nuclear weapons.

naah, the EU army is for suppressing internal dissent only, as seen with the GJ in Paris.

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 40K)

>First, Cyprus isn't europe
cringe and bluepilled
No
Greeks are corrupt, and Cyprus is so much more developed than other Greek islands. No thanks.

It's almost as if christian europe is just a meme and it's every man to himself

>Turkey invading Cyprus
There's an inportant British airbase there for middleast strategic purposes, and inturn an American one, just saying

Turkey wont do shit

Attached: Sad2.gif (280x270, 787K)

Boomer tier

They can have it for free if they take back the turkish diaspora

How the fuck is Turkey in NATO?

This didn't stop them last time britbong. They can just invade around the bases.

PS. the bases should fuck off too

Germany is like 5% Turks, 15% Muslim, so yeah.

Greece can't fight a war unless USA allows it. the invasion of 74' happened because you burgers wanted a divided Cyprus and used our treasonous Ioanidis Junta to keep the Greek forces out of the war (thus Cyprus was left undefended)

you want them to use them vs Russia/Iran/China coalition, plus to use them soil for your bases for the coming wars in M.East (Iran)

The last time they invaded, they shot at your base and you guys did nothing. When Greeks wanted to cross through the base to avoid slaughter, you didn't let them. When Turks wanted to hide on the base to avoid slaughter, you welcomed them with open arms. You are cowards

It has nothing to do with cheap figs and everything to do with getting rid of white people.