>24 years old
>Work in finance
>Earn £50k a year
>Own my own pad in London
>Work out obsessively and in shape
>Intelligent and conversant in a wide range of topics
>Very well read
>Private school educated.

Yet I still haven't had sex in 3 years and have only ever had 2 girlfriends.

Meanwhile the women I know are going for completely unsuitable guys; druggies, store employees and general no hopers.

What's the reason for this sudden shift Jow Forums? It used to be the case that women flocked to successful, educated guys but that seems to no longer be the case.

Attached: bruce wayne.jpg (334x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweaty, it's part of this illusive little somethin' I like to call charisma. Not everybody has it, hon.

ur prob a faggot bro

Money and muscles don’t make you not a faggot

patrick bateman nigger

>Be successful
>Browsing Jow Forums

Lul'd, kys

Women want to be mentally superior if they can

Western women tend to be very manipulative, and educated man wouldn't stand for that

Attached: IMG_20180918_232320.jpg (1029x1000, 89K)

It's because you never returned the video tapes.

I like to think Im charismatic else I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today.

>sweaty
good lord, the man who stumbles on you is in for a treat...

Attached: AllEqualNPC.jpg (1125x1161, 98K)

Stale pasta kys OP

Awww sweetie, its spelt sweetie.

I just literally typed that out..

>sudden

good one. lots of women are insane and they flock to retards because they think they can fix them. they have shit judge of character and are stupid as all hell. the smarter and more down-to-earth ones are either prudes or simply anxious as fuck. there seems to be no middle-ground. the rest are degenerates who get off by being treated like shit. it's just weird, man.

I was going to say, user is either depressed or gay.

There is NO WAY this is true. Pol would not be on your radar if you are so successful.

100% LARP confirmed

Sounds like either you're crazy and you don't know it, or you don't know how to draw a line around your territory.
Most guys who can't get dates come on too strong. They don't let the silent unspoken build tension in her mind.

OP works out, he would be sweaty.

You don’t own shit in London making just 50k

>Live in Londonistan
>White
Theres your problem, user.
Move out of London.
Only coal burners and bitches with rape fantasies live in London.

Youre problem if you feel like you are owed women because of the things you listed. Nobody owes you shit

>oh look another incel tears thread
you're so obsessed with yourself that you forgot about life, and life... life goes on

It's simple, you're socially autistic even with all your success

I don't get out much, perhaps that's it? I'm too focused on work and have a relentless drive to succeed professionally and perhaps that scares potential dates way.

My parents helped via a loan.

Read OP:s post in Pat Batemans voice.

On topic: Women are wildly unpredictable and it's impossible to file everyone into a single category when we're talking prefences. At least in developed countries.

Attached: 1561662537550.jpg (600x900, 50K)

>50k / year
>finance
>successful
assuming it's not a LARP entirely, OP is at the absolute bottom of his industry.

A sizeable percentage of people don't like high acheavers and people who've made if for 2 reasons.
1. Jelousy.
2, Too much of an effort in trying to keep yourself interesting to them and trying to keep up with them.

Date within your class. Get yourself some plastic boring socialite.

>play it safe
>so safe that it borders on stagnation
>she still rejects a date

You're probably unattractive, and boring.

>Work in finance

Also nobody wants to date a kike

Fucking low IQ retard doesn't even understand humor

You got plugged in, knowingly or unknowingly

>They don't let the silent unspoken build tension in her mind.

That sounds mighty awkward. Comfortable silences don't really happen on 1st, 2nd or 3rd dates. It takes months for them to actually occur.

>Wanting to insert your penis into a creature with literal human shit inside of its body.
Degenerate.

Attached: everyone-poops_o_2970645.jpg (800x567, 173K)

No - nothing you said was true.

100% LARP

Well no shit. I'm 24 years old.

try finding love instead of a hole to fill.

You make 50k a year, the fuck are you bragging about? You can make that much working full time at Walmart

Is this from experience Croatbro? Are you some uber rich resort owner or cruise operator?

>successful

>£50k per annum
>successful
Retards & poorfags identified

Attached: 1562102361445.jpg (720x724, 29K)

You need to become a psychopath.

hes probably white. no one wants white guys anymore

£50k Great British Pounds and I'm only fucking 24 years old mate. Show me another 24 year old you know making $70k in American dollars a year.

if you'd studied math or anything quantitative you'd be making double that by now.
you're most likely a "people person" hoping to climb the management and/or sales ladder, no?

suit yourself faggot, more thicc women for me

you likely have no game
you likely think women should be approaching you rather you approach them.
(women loathe being rejected and rather be the rejecter than the rejectee)
you arent as swauve and charismatic as you think

Lawfag here. I'm laffin'

Attached: 1529233899420.jpg (393x391, 100K)

I'm 27 and make almost as much as you do, but in fucking eastern Europe. You're not successful, at least not yet

Wow you got me good.

I've got a BA in Ancient History. Our intake is a mixed bunch from maths and physics nerds to the more client oriented humanities graduates. The company likes a mixed bag and actively recruit from different discplines and people with different personalities.

MC isn't shit anymore.

You're a boring arrogant arsehole, it seems.

Why are you so sex obsessed?
Go on fucking dates and find a wife.

You aren’t missing out on much, just get a sex robot and keep the stress out of your life

>(women loathe being rejected and rather be the rejecter than the rejectee)

that's honestly just one more good reason to do it. just let them have that pain flow over them. it's not like it's happening to them even remotely often enough.

Sexual deviants also bother me. I know guys that have lost their jobs because they wanted to be a deviant and show people nudes of girls at work they’ve fucked

Tons of them. Any trade job and many manual labor jobs. You ain’t shit, and you wasted en education on it

I've been on a few dates since university, but the few that I've been on the women rarely go to a second and never a third.

I don't want to sound like a massive douche, but my expensive suit, watch and the fact that I work for one of the biggest banks in the world probably intimidates them and scares them off. Next time I think I'll just go in jeans and a t shirt and see what happens.

It’s really fun to reject women they get so mad

Bro you are a subhuman.
It is a high priority obligation upon society to do whatever it can to ensure you do not reproduce.

Attached: 1sv1ow.jpg (428x233, 37K)

>I've got a BA in Ancient History
nice - i loved the classics back in school.
and yeah, i know the industry a bit.
unironically learn to code though. C++ and Python.
use this opportunity to develop your technical skills as much as you can.
the heydey of the "wolf of wallstreet" type guys is going to die with the boomers.

watching you guys be so clueless about women is hilarious. Its literally just law of averages. talk to 100 women 30 will talk to you, 5 to 10 will bang you. Also in the process of talking youll learn to adapt your strategy.

also because i know this is going to be ignored
if you really want to get chicks, focus on just getting a female friend first. Never come unto the female friend EVER, flirt of course but nothing serious always whimsical.
Other chicks will see you with a chick who is happy being around you and instinctively want that.

>be me
>41 years old
>Earn £30k a year
>Fix computers
>still live with parents
>rarely workout (5'10", 230lbs)
>not very intelligent and don't talk to or see people much
>public school educated, dropped out of college

You're doing better than me OP.

Attached: 1561894133610.jpg (641x581, 56K)

I know 2 rich guys who are miserable when relationships are in question. Average next door girls just don't want to be associated with them for the stigma of being whores. One is divorced and other one has never had a normal relationship.

A pad in London on a shitty 50k per annum wage? Hahahaha fuck off you stupid cunt.

>Earn £50k a year

Is this supposed to be impressive? That's what? $60k/yr? And you're paying for a "pad" in London, which I'm assuming is probably taking up half your monthly income if not more, also I'm assuming this is your pre tax income meaning you're likely making about 2/3's of what you just said you were.

I don't understand why you're treating this like people should be sucking your dick. Complain when you're making more money britbong.

Attached: 1544480374408.png (334x346, 120K)

>spelt
maximum bait

>the women I know are going for completely unsuitable guys
>wah why don't girls like nice guys like me
This is why you fail.

Only possibility is you're massively socially autistic. I'm in a similar position (even living in London, and working out rarely) and have loads of options

This is deep truth.

>completely unsuitable
Says the whoremonger

Lmao get fucked bourgeious scum. Leave the reproduction to us proletariats.

My parents helped via a £500,000 loan.

I feel your pain user, living in clown world.

There's more to life than busting nuts, pal.
Fucked my girl an hour ago and I feel dead inside.

>Only 50k

Don't you know you need a minimum of 85k to even get a hippo to look your way?

It's because you don't look like Christian Bale and you're still not rich enougj.

I meab you're not doing bad bro, but you're not in any way "hot shit." Maybe your lack of realistic expectations and also humility is a bit of. A problem.

I'm not saying on the dates, I'm saying on first contact, and likely a bit more on the dates as well. BUT, since you're just a noodle faggot anyway...

Attached: BettyWhite.gif (484x266, 1.57M)

No offense man you don't really seem fun to be around. Being a yuppie stiff won't get you any pussy except gold-diggers past their prime.

lol OP is ugly!

Nigga, you broke.

You sound like a nicer person than OP.

>>Earn £50k a year
>>Own my own pad in London
you don't

It's always some uninformed redneck that says there's no way I can be working in a bank with a BA, meanwhile half the top bucket guys are humanities degree holders.

Programming languages are sought after so I might try night school for those when I have more time.

It's all sorts of fucked up.

You have no justification as to why you want to insert your penis into a creature with literal human shit inside of its body.
Skip to the end-game with a quick shortcut.

Attached: 1562105291881.jpg (400x588, 25K)

LOL

>I still haven't had sex in 3 years and have only ever had 2 girlfriends.

Count yourself fortunate OP. You have been favored and blessed. Don't trade in the blessing for degeneracy.

This pasta goes up 3 times a week sometimes.
The fuck are people like me still responding to it for?
Because somewhere, someone is actually wondering this...

Attached: 1550087656376.jpg (1200x1576, 363K)

My parents helped out. The mortgage isn't cheap though.

What exactly do you do? Sales?

I've just literally typed the OP.

Just pay to fuck hookers. They won't give you trouble later like the other bitches.

you are boring merchants, create something you useless sack of shit.

After reading this thread I can assure you its 100% the problem of your fucking personality

a boring merchant*

>No offense man you don't really seem fun to be around.

I like how you say that about a guy you never even met but claim to be crazy insightful.

Women have wild phases when they're younger, maybe have a few kids, then realize they're actually going to need to survive in the world and pick some schmuck to provide for her and her bastards. If men would stop doing the latter, that would go a long way desu. Quit rewarding women for their whorish behavior.

Explain
>why you want to insert your penis into a creature with literal human shit inside of its body

There are a lot more of us on Jow Forums than you think. How about you kys for being a failure?

When do men start gaining the upperhand then? At what age?