Trump Provided Witness Testimony in Favor of Prosecuting Epstein

>"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."
>Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

>Maxwell fled the United States on the eve of her deposition and never testified in Epstein's case. In fact, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.
>There was one exception: Donald Trump.

>Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.
>"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

>On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.
news.vice.com/en_us/article/j59vm8/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Attached: 1562463605807.jpg (450x296, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patriotortraitor.com/william-pelham-barr/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
politico.com/story/2017/05/16/trump-mcgahn-white-house-cleanup-238410
twitter.com/ljcljf/status/1147986297119825921
youtu.be/py_ypdz6234
documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lip service
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hello i am huwhite13.jpg (450x600, 175K)

From a 2010 deposition of Jeffrey Epstein:

“Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
“A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

To admit to that would lend credibility to Trump's testimony that Epstein is a pedophile. Of course he'd deny Trump knowing anything.

funny, OP, they seem to be ignoring this and going with their own made up narrative of Trump being a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express to Epstein's private island (you know, like Clinton was) so prepare to be frustrated

>epstein has cameras to capture rich and powerful people in the act all over his island.
>instead of having this footage end up with police, spend 3 years trying to say he is a russian puppet and hacked the election

They're hoping that the FBI will try to tie it to Trump just like how the FBI spied on Trump under the guise of Russian interference.

Trump also secured him a sweet deal via Alex Acosta who also buried his rape case.

Then Trump gave him a job in his administration
LOL

See If there was anything, it would have come out in 2016.

Why would that be exactly?
You think they would use their ace up the sleeve to get rid of Trump if he refused to act on Iran or Syria?
Getting a pedo in power is what they do, they can control their puppet without breaking a sweat.

you need to lurk more

>entire media against trump
>republican party against trump
>globalists around the world against trump
>y-you see g-goy trump is actually one of us and his election was planned
I didn't know there were kikes in Brazil.

Inb4 article and that lawyer is suicided

Jews rape kids, it's part of their religion

Attached: 1562466739824.png (590x999, 226K)

That doesn't impugn Trump at all, especially without knowing what other questions Epstein refused to answer on those (nonsensical) grounds.

The 5th amendment protects you from self-incrimination, i.e., nothing to do with Trump. The 6th and 14th amendment are irrelevant, no idea why he cited them in refusing to answer

Paedos are goin' down t' clink
Simple as

Attached: 1562523896671.png (620x772, 41K)

you underestimate their power
they would have shot/poisoned trump a long time ago if he wasn't one of them
fucking hell wake the fuck up

Lefties out in Greece, back to "normalcy"

Attached: file.png (789x627, 111K)

You’re not too bright, are ya. Was Trump president in 2008? Who was the director of the FBI at the time?

>Kyriakos

Attached: 1558620473146.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Wow this thread got slid real hard

Attached: 8C5E4A9E-16FD-4788-9364-1A172F0D3B0A.jpg (500x504, 48K)

so the whole populist wave was just a blip?

yeah, if it didn't come out in 2016 or the mueller report, there is nothing

Trump is literally squeaky clean

lmfao kikes seething

it doesnt matter. this is the post truth age and for half the country trump is guilty no matter what happens.

I hope the FBI is a much different organization than it was just a few years ago, if not then the American people may have to demand its disbandment due to it being riddled with political partisans and conspirators.

Attached: 3t9j07.jpg (604x453, 58K)

>funny, OP, they seem to be ignoring this and going with their own made up narrative
You could say this everyday and not be wrong.

Attached: 3960.png (1000x1076, 385K)

Acosta wasnt even the lead prosecutor on the case. Acosta said he disliked how that whole thing turned out and would be open to starting it back up. Now that hes in the trump DOJ it has started back up. Why do you shills act like that it was only acosta? That group got what they could out of it and actually ended up getting epstein registered as a sex offender.

You cant simultaneously say acosta let epstein off the hook AND acosta just had epstein arrested and the case opened up again

They've been trying to get rid of trump from day 1. Do you retards think we dont have memories?

Yup. Epstein doesnt know what trump testified to. If epstein answers that question and trump says "I saw that pedo fuck banging underage girls." then epstein just supported that trump was someone who could be considered an eye witness to the events

If Epstein thought trump would tell the government what he had been up to then hed plead the 5th to that question

I don't even know, I won't jump on the Trump is a pedo or Trump is draining the swamp now bandwagon. All the people involved in this are really close to Trump's admin and social circles, from Alex Acosta, to Clintons, to celebs, It's fucking crazy how these same people are recycled and kept in positions of power especially when they knew of pedo-island. The automatic response would be to distance yourself, yet a person like Alex Acosta responsible for giving Epstein a slap on the wrist plea deal is promoted to Trump's Sec. of Labor. It's just too hard to come to and judgement until more comes out..IF more comes out.

good thing he created a larger than life public personality that he rolled into the world's most important job that comes with the best security ever devised.

>The automatic response would be to distance yourself
Ever heard the phrase keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer?

Acosta was the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida during the prosecution. He likely wasn't prosecuting the case, but he was the boss and nothing gets done (or not done) without his say so. Even the Deputy Attorney General got involved

And Acosta isn't even at DoJ anymore. He's Secretary of Labor for Trump

Attached: D-1dqz_WsAUBXtf.png (711x486, 201K)

When you're claiming protection according to God-given rights, might as well use the same statement so you aren't tripped up. Makes sense to me but, ya know, I'm not ever going to need to hide behind those protections.

See It does deeper than one department. Epstein was given a deal as an informant by Mueller's FBI.

As an example, AG Barr isn't a "Good guy" that FOX portrays him to be. He was a deep state CIA operative for H.W. Bush and was responsible for shady shit himself, also close friends with Mueller. All these people involved are have a sordid history. This is way deeper than just the simple "draining the swamp" narrative.

patriotortraitor.com/william-pelham-barr/

Fusion GPS, alongside the Russian dossier, also tried to tie Trump to Epstein during the 2016 election. They failed to find any evidence that could gain traction in the media, the same media that fell for Russian meddling.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

Acosta was recommended by White House Counsel Don McGahn. Typically you just nominate who you're suggested to nominate because a nominee not getting confirmed is embarrassing and that's time wasted you could've used to confirm someone else (like shit tons of judges, shaping the judiciary for decades to come). Especially with how uncooperative the Democrats in the Senate are, you can't waste time.

politico.com/story/2017/05/16/trump-mcgahn-white-house-cleanup-238410
>McGahn handpicked Alexander Acosta as the next labor secretary after Trump’s first selection, Andy Puzder, withdrew from the process following allegations of domestic abuse.

Has abersom seen this yet. He’s a “professor” at UnIversity of New Hampshire. It’s be a shame if he didn’t update his theories when new evidence arose... like an actual academic

>White House Counsel Don McGahn
The same McGahn that testified to Mueller that Trump wanted him to fire Mueller when Trump asked for the Ethic Committee to review Mueller's conflicts of interest.

Fuck that. Barr has been night and day compared to sessions and has not backed down and backed trump. Maybe he’s a swamp rat but he’s been holding the line and some. He is the one that put a stop to the fishing expedition.

So, what's it all mean?

Yeah, McGahn told the truth, as Trump allowed him to by waiving executive privilege. What didn't make it into the Mueller report is that McGahn told Mueller he didn't believe Trump obstructed justice. McGahn didn't stab Trump in the back. Actually, by REFUSING to fire Mueller he probably saved Trump's ass

So are shills trying to say trump is a pedo?
I'm getting lost in all these twist and turns.

>be Trump
>have access to every possible degenerate club, activity, venue, service, recreation, back room, you name it
>not your scene, but movers and shakers move and shake
>play game by your own rules because you write your own rules, we all do
>higherpurpose.exe
>realize that you can stop it all
>by the power of Grayskull
>mfw Trump will go down as big as Jefferson, Washington, or Franklin for beating likes at their own game

Attached: 1544365920545.jpg (232x303, 10K)

What's behind the flag, memeflaggot?

>likes
likes, goddamit
Phoneposters get the gas. I volunteer myself first.

>What didn't make it into the Mueller report is that McGahn told Mueller he didn't believe Trump obstructed justice.
Where did you read that?

Who the fuck knows, Piglosi's daughter wants full disclosure. I'm pretty fucking sure that she's not doing it for the benefit of the victims, but for some political end game. She realizes that her own "faves" will be taken down but she's willing to throw them under the bus for a bigger fish.

This is a temporary question. Itll all come out in the trial and well know exactly what went on there.

FBI could get Epstein to lie about certain connections, just like how Mueller got Cohen to lie about campaign finance violations.

They're trying to muddy the waters and tie Trump to Epstein when Trump's cooperation against Epstein legally indicates Trump was never involved with any pedo shit

Honestly can't remember and I can't find anything searching around right now, so I may have mixed that up with something else. If I find it I'll post

Good point.

>Trump also secured him a sweet deal via Alex Acosta who also buried his rape case.

You absolute retard. OBAMA was president in 2008. Stop posting.

if he said yes or no that would self incriminate him

They'll be in court. Everything will need yo be corroborated and approved by a judge. While their star prosecutorial witness has infinite access to the going a on of the trial. This is a test to see if trump is legit or not. His character would be unimpeachable if he put Epstein away. He'd become a living god if he also took down all the crude monsters Epstein entertained.

This. This is all speculation and theories are running wild right now. IF Epstein spills the beans then we'll know. Until then we're all just guessing, with all these same people in these social circles It could go either way.

A meme as cringey as your PM

twitter.com/ljcljf/status/1147986297119825921

So there are some people in Epstein's "Little Black Book" who are labeled witnesses...

O.o

Attached: D-53dABXUAIDC_2.jpg (604x371, 21K)

youtu.be/py_ypdz6234

don't ever change

Attached: 123455322sr.jpg (499x376, 29K)

bump

Attached: E3A9142A-22F9-4943-9CCC-CF4A9B579A67.jpg (897x1024, 230K)

Trump is a genius. Acosta did deal to get epstein to rat everyone out. But no double jeopardy is in play cuz charges were dropped. They gathered all info then went in for the kill. Trump quarterbacked this perfectly and seething pedos are so ignorant to the lord emperors master stroke. Proven by the endless shill threads. MAGA back on the menu boys. 4 more years. Suck it trannies.

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

So once he was served with a subpoena, Donald Trump became "open and forthright."

Before that, he didn't think pedophilia was anything worth contacting the police about.

Nice.

Attached: Mona has been here.jpg (540x540, 80K)

Pic related trump with confirmed Mossad agent

Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of late British parliamentarian and media magnate Robert Maxwell, also a Jewish Mossad
prior to his assassination on November 5, 1991. Ghislaine Maxwell is not only a personal friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton but, apparently, also of Donald Trump (the two have been spotted together on several occasions). Although never charged, it was revealed in U.S. courts that Ghislaine procured young girls for her Jewish billionaire boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein and his friends and associates. Maxwell was given immunity in the secret plea-bargain, non-prosecution agreement and Epstein’s White House-connected Jewish lawyer Jay Lefkowitz managed to arrange it so that Epstein served only 13 months house arrest for a reduced conviction of soliciting a minor for prostitution and soliciting prostitution, despite that authorities had evidence that he abused up to 40 young girls. Epstein has made 17 out-of-court settlements. The more one looks into it, the more it looks like Maxwell and Epstein were running an international blackmail operation, extending from North America to Eastern Europe. What’s more, testimony from the victims revealed that Ghislaine might have been responsible for setting up the recording of the sexual abuse of the girls, complete with hidden cameras, for blackmail purposes. She is alleged to have even participated in the abuse of young girls herself.

“Epstein instructed Jane Doe 3 that she was to give the Prince [Andrew] whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe 3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse,” according to court documents lodged by Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts late in 2014.

Roberts claims it was Epstein who paid her $15,000 for subjecting herself to the 41-year-old Prince. “Jeffrey always took care of paying me after I ‘entertained’ his friends.”

Attached: donaldtrumpghislainemaxwell.jpg (695x1024, 268K)

>in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information
>On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club.
You don't just call the police without any physical evidence.

A former employee at the Epstein Palm Beach estate claimed in a sworn deposition that Epstein and Trump had a much closer relationship than what Trump has admitted to. Juan Alessi claimed that Trump had been for dinner at the Epstein estate at least once, while Epstein’s brother Mark stated that he flew with both Jeff and Trump on Epstein’s private plane

documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754

Attached: virginia-roberts-maxwell-prince-andrew.jpg (634x626, 114K)

which is exactly whats going to happen. this investigation will be just like the fucking russian one. itll drag on through trumps next term with constant bullshit news stories about ambiguous statements then end with nothing and no one being held accountable for using the legal system as a political tool.

its in the new york state courts.

In 2002, while Epstein was using child-sex slaves at his various homes in New York, Palm Beach, and in the Virgin Islands, Trump told New York Magazine that Epstein, his friend of 15 years, was a “terrific guy”.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump continued. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Epstein’s defense deposition stated the following as to whether Trump was involved in the non-stop Epstein orgy.

Q. “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?”
A: “Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

As if the police didn't already know? As if Trump had hard proof he could take to the police?

Trump waited until Epstein's VICTIMS contacted him through their lawyers and now his Department of Justice is prosecuting Epstein. Don't second guess Trump. You wouldn't last a day in his world

Sounds like Trump was in CYA mode.
We're all guessing and speculation is running wild. IF Trump was a pedo then I expect WW3 by the end of next week, starting with bombing Iran.

fake news trump is a child fucking ignorant loon pro fag and pro pedo zero remorse for zio propaganda

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lip service

more ignorant lies Trump wa sa frequent flyer and this FBI ZOG propaganda and psyop to make Epstein appear less than what he is is sickening filthy kike rats like yourself need to doe

it was 40 and as low as 11 of age they keep scrubbing also e didn't provide any info he was main mover Mueller's jewish ass merely issued that fake story as cover for his special "treatment" jews walk goyim don't even when falsely accused

SDNY is Federal. FBI arrested Epstein.

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Mods and jannies aren't allowing anyone to comment on this thread:
Just get constant "Captcha Errors"

There are 14 different phone numbers to contact Trump in there, including emergency numbers

Trump only flew on his plane once from FL to NY and never went to lolita island.
Bill Clinton on the other hand flew on his plane 26 times and went to lolita island.

If you look at the polls and the reports by (((Politico))) and other outlets, the conservatives in Greece won by absorbing XA's voters by running politicians with ties to Greece's junta who deny the junta ever did any wrongdoing.

Basically there's Metaxists in XA on the outside, and then there are Metaxists on the inside and have managed to get close to the top of the party.

Now we see if the new guy actually is the "right wing Trudeau", a young handsome face with shady older backers who have a far-right agenda, or if he cucks hard.

However make no mistake- his win was because of XA voters coming back to the mainstream, if he cucks they'll return to XA and this starts all over again.

>liberals too dumb to understand what this means

And this guy can vote. SAD! (for us)

I got hit with the same errors. Close out the browser and reload it.

I had the same issue. I archived this. Also cleared my cache. It worked

the same one whos making sure manifort gets prosecuted in a way that cant be appealed, the same ones going after trump in civil court?

0/10 you sound like a hardline Clinton cultist

Trump may be a do nothing pressure valve but he’s ushtva child fucker. Most honest man you’ll meet from that shit hole ny

What is this supposed to prove?

Epstein didn’t run dozens, possibly hundreds of pedo parties just for himself. I’d imagine there are many many MANY other democrat donors like him, or politicians or Hollywood Jews who are shitting themselves over this.

At this point I’d put money on him having some kind of accident before it all comes out.

If Trump was a pedo the media would be playing up this story hard, but they're mostly quiet

yeah.. tump is the inside man
you know that means he was in it up to his neck

You'll find out soon user. No more spoon feeding

>He has Trump's phone numbers, that means Trump is a pedophile
Rake yourself

Trump had nothing to do with Acosta, the plea deal Epstein got was 8 years before Trump was elected.

The more you retards try to tie Trump to this, the harder you're going to get cuntpunched. This has been going on as a story and a Fed investigation years before Trump even thought about running for political office.

Trump is an asshole, but he's not involved in this one, except peripherally. This pedo rubbed elbows with all of the rich and famous, all over the world. He knew EVERYBODY, that was part of his power, he trolled the upper elites for customers. He threw big parties on his island, to seek out the pedos who might want some "extras".

I know you incels and schizos are going to be fapping to this for months, if not years, as this case drags on, but just because someone knew Epstein, that doesn't make them a pedo. Some of them were, and hopefully will be exposed, arrested, and jailed. But a lot of them, who just went to his island for free coke and getting wasted with no paps around, are gonne get dragged into it, like they did when he was busted in Florida.

He had 14 different phone numbers to contact Trump including emergency numbers.

That's the NY AG. SDNY is separate.

Honestly that's a pretty bullshit question. If you've socialized with Donald Trump when his daughter was around then the answer to that question is yes, even if there was nothing going on.

Cool, now make the connection from that to Trump is a pedophile and make sure your argument is more convincing than all the evidence that indicates Trump isn't a pedophile