Trump is in deep shit

maybe he'll pardon Epstein next?

Attached: 1558704253485.png (328x324, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/18/954952-clintons-ambanis-rich-1percent/
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
twitter.com/bigleaguepol/status/1147724645413597184
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RxL1j71Iujg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
instagram.com/ray.chandler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

Why even try to shill this shit?
You shills are fucked youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
>Be Trump
>Know about the pedo rings
>Even Hillary is caught saying her and them will hang
>One of the first things in power is to toughen laws for assets seized from human traffickers
>Then spend tens of millions on overhauling witness protection
>Spend over two years gaining control of the DOJ back from the pedokikes
>Your man is now finally AG after Sessions double cross
>Get Assange, the middle man arrested and extradited to America
>The arrests begin
Oh we will be laughing from 2024 and beyond as your pedo masters are swinging off ropes

Well at least now we know what the "Russiagate" of the rest of Trump's first term is.

132-D chess! Trust the sessions! Eat the kool aid! None of us will ever return to Reddit until our freedom of speech allows us to threaten people, but people not allowed to threaten us. Proof will be mocked. 2009 pardon is all we know. Please hurt our feelings, nothing else works.

~Booms and Zooms that migrated here and were shocked Jow Forums honors only unmitigatable truth

Attached: 1111111111.png (220x229, 8K)

trump shills are so pathetic

That damage control......

Why not both?

>coping this hard

>Friends of the Clintons or Trump's pal?
Why not both? Trump was good friends with the Clintons, after all. They're probably all guilty.

>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
-Donald Trump

>Before running for president, Trump had donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Up until the 2016 election, Chelsea Clinton was good friends with Ivanka Trump. Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were photographed golfing together along with Michael Bloomberg and Rudy Giuliani in 2008. The 42nd and 45th presidents also share the distinction of having spent extensive private time with Jeffrey Epstein
foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/18/954952-clintons-ambanis-rich-1percent/

What the fuck is so wrong with burgermutt society? Instead of making posts or publishing media about how abhorrent child trafficking and pedophilia is, they just focus on it's political potential and use it to implicate their opponents.

MegaCopez

I wonder how big tomorrow will be... I hope.this week is just how I imagined it. This will be the second best thing to happen to the modern world next to when Israel gets destroyed soon.

Somebody hold me, I'm too fucking excited.

>Somebody hold me, I'm too fucking excited.
lol spend a bit of that energy on improving your sad fucking life bro. Living vicariously online and through politics and conspiracies is no way to live.

Dear OP,

Trump will win 2020.

Yours Truly,

user

hillary isn’t running this time

Why do faggot Canadians insist on acting like they matter in the real world. You are fucking subhuman. You’re better off using a meme flag.

Enjoy your last days Share blue and Hasbara. I'll be dancing on Jewish bones in Palestine while your families are shipped off to Europe.

Attached: 1556408427475m.jpg (348x1024, 29K)

This is how the deep state finally wrests back control of the USA. The Globalist project cannot proceed without the US being under the leadership of one of (((theirs))).

Epstein will finger Trump, he'll testify that TRUMP FUCKED KIDS, he'll produce irrefutable evidence and then he'll die. Thre will be no coming back from this for the Orange retard, he's going to go down ad the Pedo POTUS who took out his favourite procurer of kiddie snatch.

Digits confirm

Sorry your fantasies aren’t true

Leftist subhumans are hoping if they sacrifice Bill Clinton they can catch Trump up in something.

Was there anything non-factual in my quotes? I think there's a distinct possibility that Trump and Clinton(s?) are both guilty of sex crimes. Why does that make me a shill?

>epstein will finger trump
he already did

He is going to win anyway no matter who you run.

Attached: 1486843519088.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

Another day, another jew lie

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Attached: 1487517656022.png (620x342, 272K)

I hope you know that you'll never be able to return to Palestine, moshe. Jewish hegemony is coming to an abrupt end so enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 1482318062305.jpg (634x195, 64K)

>Assange middle man
WHat did he mean by this?

Attached: C36aDy9UcAAngLW.jpg (659x657, 109K)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

You're trying so hard kek

Attached: scallywag Mc.jpg (1130x1600, 318K)

Attached: pedostabrock.png (1871x846, 113K)

Nothing will happen. After months of political chain jerking for the plebs. This will be russiagate for the right and it will only yield complete demoralization. .

Assange leaked everything and has more emails to present as evidence.

Attached: pedostabrock2.png (1871x638, 116K)

This, MAGA you dumb niggers.

Attached: 51f7f94191daa0f820e759391312128d63bddc095dbeaaeae843b34d36ad26fa.jpg (2612x2228, 1.34M)

Attached: 1479792619558.jpg (1436x800, 203K)

Attached: 1480095291507.png (1097x921, 352K)

Attached: 1480193525145.png (753x197, 180K)

Hello terrified Clintonian liberal!

Trump never visited rape island. But half the dems apparently have. Sage.

Attached: 1481083293865.jpg (1376x953, 223K)

Better idea: He'll put Epstein in charge of the migrant detention centers, then watch the media erupt like the Yellowstone Caldera

they are going to run the black Hillary this time, and also lose.

>Trump would arrest someone who would get him arrested too
Eat shit OP

Attached: 1486330892327.png (1017x482, 27K)

Attached: frank giustra.jpg (381x421, 54K)

yeah maybe, schlomo

Trump seems more likely to be an accomplice than a pedo himself. Clinton on the other hand...

Attached: 1539560519584.jpg (671x679, 106K)

Attached: PedObama.png (512x768, 577K)

Attached: 1525403190694.jpg (500x434, 85K)

Attached: 1497634561671.jpg (1200x907, 200K)

Shills on suicide watch.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-07 171801.png (696x421, 37K)

Attached: 1490076134045.jpg (600x441, 58K)

Based

This is 90% shill post but in case you didn't look it up.

Trump took a flight on Epstein's plane, yes but he took it once and it was from Cali (I admit I can't remember the exact details from where it started from, it doesn't matter the starting location was not sex cube island.) to NYC.

What you are mixing up is Trump was not in Epstein's little black book. People in the little black book went to sex cube island. Clinton happened to be in that little black book and over the years had taken several trips to sex cube island.

Next thread.

Attached: 1502332750814.jpg (533x536, 50K)

Possibly. Being an accomplice to pedophilic sex crimes is still pretty bad though, I would never want to vote someone like that into any political office.

Trump is a genius. Acosta did deal to get epstein to rat everyone out. But no double jeopardy is in play cuz charges were dropped. They gathered all info then went in for the kill. Trump quarterbacked this perfectly and seething pedos are so ignorant to the lord emperors master stroke. Proven by the endless shill threads. MAGA back on the menu boys. 4 more years. Suck it trannies.

This isn't working retards

>Thernobitch taking credit
This is the most pathetic attempt at staying relevant I've ever seen.

>just see who was at the Island last
That should clear it up

>Proof of Trump not winning?
None detected

Too bad because Hillary is still their only best shot at winning an election.

>women on the younger side
There’s literally nothing wrong with that statement. I too like women on the younger side of me.

Attached: Download (16).jpg (474x445, 28K)

How do you like that shit faggot?

Attached: 1562206183147.jpg (1608x1920, 647K)

This. Shills are scum of the Earth losers with no shame

brainwashed liberals....

you look stupid...

stop

wtf are they hiring? Holy fuck they are overpaid for the shit content they produce.

President William J Clinton,
Keven Spacey
Chris Tucker
JE, GM

All three should go to prison.

Hmmm, since this thread is crappy lets make this interesting.

I'm going to throw a hypothetical at you.

Lets say a guy named Hadolf Aitler was going to the supreme leader of the united states and he was going to remove all none whites and restore the white people and the land to its former glory. You discover a dark secret though. He likes to diddle kids. Do you allow him to be leader and restore America or do you have him removed from office and punished as you see fit?

Bonus points scenario if you said no:

Would you have him stopped if he was diddling your kids for the greater good?

Would you have him stopped if he was diddling a friend of yours kids?

Bonus points if you said yes:

Would you have him as your leader if he was diddling only non white kids?

Would you have him as your leader if he was diddling single mom kids only?

Would you have him as your leader if he was a open furry instead but he kept it out of 90% of scenarios and only suited up and woofed around during other furry related events or in bed with his furry partner(s).

This thread is about this now. I have assumed direct control.

Attached: 1502304972405.jpg (890x876, 120K)

These sick pedo shills are going to swing too

I'm not pro-Hitler so your hypothetical probably won't work with me the way you expect. But I'll entertain it to the best of my ability anyway.

I would have him removed from office and punished in all the scenarios except for the furry scenario. Being a furry isn't a crime so I'm not sure anything could be done about that one. I'd be pretty surprised that he won the election if his proclivities were known to the public, though. If he kept it a secret and was ashamed about it I'd also be worried about people being able to blackmail him with that information (which is also a concern in the more realistic pedo scenario).

Well luckly for you its not Hitler its Hadolf Aitler. Different guy. He is pretty nice dude.

All jokes aside don't focus on the name just imagine a supreme leader was appointed by the will of the people and he was just the guy for the job and I'm even giving you the clairvoyance he will actually do the job and do it well unlike Trump.

Supreme leader Aitler fixes the country the best way he can and those ideas just happen to share along with yours.

Strange how you except the furry scenario? Just because it's "legal". Is that why you oppose or are pro anything? Legality status? So if cookies were illegal tomorrow that would be a good thing? I am not poke at you to much that is your actual position. I just want to hear the logic behind it and why the furry one is ok.

Attached: 1515293741425.jpg (768x431, 116K)

It was *literally* his lawsuit.

disinfo jews trying their hardest to impeach a president thats untouchable. lmao good luck trying to convince people that trump and epstein are bffs when trump was just being nice when he said what he said

without me he won't and i'm getting bored of him

She's going to run.

Israelis can’t vote in the election though, memefag

>don't focus on the name
Yeah, that's what I was trying to do, just an "insert-your-ideal-leader-here".

>Strange how you except the furry scenario? Just because it's "legal". Is that why you oppose or are pro anything? Legality status?
Good point. There is such a thing as unjust laws, as well as legal but unjust actions. But I would still make an exception for the furry case, because it doesn't really hurt anybody. (I know that's a bit of a libertarian meme but sometimes it's actually true.)

>doesn't realize that his flag is a memeflag at this point and his president is a meme and magapedes are mememovement

Maybe, but the fact is you live in a tiny shitbox in the middle of a desert. How does that make you feel?

Lol wut

stfu you dumb cunt
twitter.com/bigleaguepol/status/1147724645413597184

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RxL1j71Iujg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU

Faggot shills.

Hahah what all star will beat him. OJ Simpson would beat Bernie Sanders

this is peak 4 D dumbass

There are at least 50 shill threads trying to tie Trump to Epstein. It won't work idiots. Trump worked with law enforcement on the Epstein case back in 2009. It's documented. HAHAHAHA.
The deep state shills are panicking SO HARD right now. I've NEVER seen it this bad.

Rachel Chandler just set her instagram to private:
instagram.com/ray.chandler/

>pic related is your future
SEETHE HARDER, FAGGOTS

Attached: exterminatus.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

lmao you think this is relevant in 2019

what a fucking boomer

I can feel it mr krabs

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Trump is a teetotaler.

Who learns more about people at gatherings? People who get shitfaced? Or people who are sober?

> “child trafficking”
> youngest victim is 14
you idiots and pizzaleafs undermine real efforts to combat the horrors of pedophilia by over-exagerating the significance of every story that happens to involve underage prostitutes

Because this shit is the new Russiagate
You will for the next two years claim Trump will go to prison while the evidence of him committing any crimes never materializes.