Do white "people" really do this?

Do white "people" really do this?

Attached: 1527316217099.jpg (2048x2304, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiLQbORTTK8
youtube.com/watch?v=c0SuIMUoShI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3822876/Superhero-funeral-honor-6-year-old-fatally-shot-school.html
steppingstonefuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/2244027/owens-shane/service-details.php
abc13.com/news/what-a-widow-wants-you-to-know-after-deadly-fire/994272/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg
knowyourmeme.com/memes/renard-matthewss-wake
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh the casket is a bit much but the kid had a very short life and his joy in life was playing super mario.

shane wayne?

it's a 5k object that goes in the ground

who cares?

literally nothing wrong with this btw.

I feel really bad for laughing at this.

F

Im hearing the game over music...am i bad?

seriously Google somalian, kenian theme coffins you dingus

This is an odd combination of heart wrenching sadness and light hearted whimsy.

meant ghananian coffins

Ssaaggiiees

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiLQbORTTK8

Omg rest is peace. I hope hes jumping and having fun in heaven.
Anyone know what happened to the Angel??

Attached: MAMAMIA.jpg (2400x1800, 228K)

F

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't feel anything at all.

Well that's the saddest thing I've seen in a while. Fuck you OP; they're just trying to wrap their devastated minds around the fact their son will be a child forever.

nigga, u gay

>"white people"
I'd like a shot of whatever OP's drinking.

Attached: lkiop.jpg (686x870, 331K)

ring ring wahoo

What is with all the digits this thread?

Beats dancing with the coffin and having it fall down.

Right niggers???

yes peak white culture

Doesn't look very super to me

Attached: 1561178709101.jpg (400x452, 52K)

Why would you? You’re a communist, which means no soul.

The kid probably asked for this as his dying wish. These are wonderful people to do this for him. ;_;

That is a super shame

Looks like god need's a second player to play Mario 3 with.

Attached: 1531597652474.jpg (957x745, 124K)

Rest In Peace little dude

No one know the story behind this? It's so sad.

It's fresh cum. That's all OP ever drinks.

kek
press F for Super Shane
>F

Attached: 1558218070325.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

>This is an odd combination of heart wrenching sadness and light hearted whimsy.
Well put.

Yeah I thought it said that too

Yeah

Whats with the STALKER box?

finally some tears

what do you care about white people, really?

Nah evry white person goes to hell for being the most racist people

This, hope he's stomping Goombas with Jesus now.

Attached: de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png (224x351, 64K)

they played this while they buried him
youtube.com/watch?v=c0SuIMUoShI

The kid died so his family threw a Super Mario party so they could pretend their kid was a famous Italian plumber that beats up turtles and saves princesses instead of a lifeless corpse that just sits there and rots

yeah wow white people am I right

Attached: 1562481097836[1].jpg (1080x1135, 428K)

He's in Chinese heaven now.

lmao, have a (you).

Yes. They're just complying with the terms of service of the Super Nintendo they bought in 1992, which stated that the purchaser must drug their 1st born child, place them in a Super Mario-themed casked, and bury them alive as an offering to Zelda.

The terms of use have since been considerably liberalized due to user complaints unrelated to product safety.

Very sad. I can't say it's inappropriate though.

I still don't understand why things like this happen.

how the fuck did they find out? were they stupid enough to ask for permission first? Did they think disney would tear down a childs grave or something?

the luigi looks asian

You don’t wanna get me going, I’ll tear you to pieces in front of your family. The alt right NEVER dies and is always backed up by reality. Get your leftist limp wristed Lilly white ass out of here before you regret it you coward fuck. I hate you and your kind (delusional). Oh you want more you little piss drinker? YOU GOT IT [i do a cold stone stunner on him through a coffee table]. (Crash!!!). Clean yourself up handsome, I have a lot to teach you (you take my hand in acceptance and nod at me while smiling). I pursed my lips as I saw your large veiny member. I suck on your cock until it’s rock hard in my mouth and work my tongue over the tip. I suck harder and harder until your penis started to pulsate and you release your protein into my mouth and fill my face with cum

This is what happens when you don't have a pastor to lay down the law and tell the parents that outside interests of the deceased are not to intrude into the funeral ceremony

Looking for sauce and came across this. Fuck.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3822876/Superhero-funeral-honor-6-year-old-fatally-shot-school.html

Attached: 3922229C00000578-3822876-image-a-107_1475683651979.jpg (962x641, 154K)

There's nothing wrong with this. Also the only 2 people in costume are asian.

Slaves to memories.
We all are. The problem is, people are making memories tied to consumerism now, sadly.

Also, burying is horrible. Funeral pyres are best but I think they're banned outside of injun reservations.

That's actually sweet. If I were a 3 year old, I'd ask to be buried like that, too.

As an adult, just cremate me (make sure I'm actually dead, first) and use a tasteful urn.

it's a mexican with downsyndrome

I've always found it distasteful myself, but to each their own. I'll probably just donate my body when I kill over and have my family skip any of that funeral crap.

>Did they think disney would tear down a childs grave or something?
Honestly, I can see them doing this.

>little dude obviously had a passion for something before he croaked
>I'm gonna die a bitter, jaded husk with no enthusiasm for anything
Well, at least my funeral won't be tacky.

Attached: 1353817700519.png (1876x954, 1.47M)

F

Attached: 9098B038-B303-484F-9C78-C2FF25A4BDED.gif (144x108, 848K)

>Be five years old
>Get told I have "can sir"
>Means I am stuck in a shitty hospital for the rest of my very short life
>My only outlet to mentally escape this living hell is Mario
>Parents understand this, and decorate my coffin with Mario
>Yet for some reason people still think it is sad, fuck this world, I moving on to the final boss.

In all seriousness, RIP Shane.

Kek is a little dead boy who plays mario

Every race does this kind of shit. Well people in America.

asians are not whites

Where are the whites?

Yo I won’t get in the way of your bait and all but stop calling whites, “people”.. they are just fair skinned niggers. They are just snow monkeys.. that’s all they are

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Better than dressing his corpse up like a thug and have him sit in a chair like he's still alive weekend at Bernies style.

do kids even play mario these days?

Attached: DhnsroZX4AAn71S.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

The casket is cute and well done. I like it. The adults however make this cringe

Attached: it.jpg (1067x789, 329K)

RIP little buddy

Attached: images.jpg (159x318, 10K)

>Do white "people" really do this?
I had a 15 year old cousin's kid die a few years back. The coffin was classic, but it was surrounded with all sorts of Skyrim, Fallout & other types of things. He really liked these games, and we used to have great talks about the worlds of New Vegas & the Nords. He will be missed.

Do black "people" really do this?

Attached: ded.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Attached: juggalos.png (1029x718, 664K)

This.
Literally felt bad just lookin at the image. Nothing wrong at what they did. The cascet is for the boy not for others.

I do that

>when I kill over
>kill over

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Checked.

This guy was truly a based black guy
RIP

My 4 year old plays Mario on the Wii constantly.

HEEERE WE GOOOOOOOO!

His name was Shane Owens.

steppingstonefuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/2244027/owens-shane/service-details.php

Mario represents the struggle of the everyman against the reptoid forces of evil which control this world (Bowser), which deceive us by keeping knowledge (Peach) away from us. He is a new and powerful thought form nurtured by the newer generations, which willing or not give him the same status of a divinity to the unconscious mind, same for Pepe. These manifest themselves through us by the power our spirit has over reality (the secret kept by the reptoids, "Peach"). In short, the minds of the posters are resonating with the image of Mario and influencing the gets.

Attached: med_1483832618_image.jpg (640x480, 39K)

this one is sad too
>be black user
>likes video games and watching the celtics
>barely leaves his house
>one day he finally leaves his house and go to the club
>gets shot

Jej

> Parents going through all this trouble and decoration trying to make the funeral special because they'll never have to pay for the things they really wanted to buy, college, clothes, his first car
This makes me sad. That's all.

Attached: 1522831912540.jpg (614x745, 46K)

Don’t come crying here when he grows up to be a faggot or a tranny

they're dressed in the Mario theme
It's okay to be embarrassed at yourself now.

abc13.com/news/what-a-widow-wants-you-to-know-after-deadly-fire/994272/

No
His mother got him a dog to get him to go outside
So he went outside and instantly got shot by a nigger

Attached: FE16B67B-4919-430D-9734-48D91462163A.gif (200x200, 787K)

>go to the club
he was just walking his dog so its even worse

jesus christ it's even worse
may he rest in peace

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg

I guess you are not familiar with the photo

knowyourmeme.com/memes/renard-matthewss-wake

Not good for him man. My 4 year old loved it too much. Only gets 30bmins screen time a week