It's Time to Address the Yellow Fever

Stay away from my kind, faggot white people.
You are not breeding with us, we are breeding with you. We are more intelligent than you, we will take more leadership posts than you can. Fill more science roles, fill more university roles and eventually we'll fill your white leaders with holes. After we colonize your Western Coast and Africa. Now kill yourself incels.

Attached: Asians.jpg (555x401, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media1.tenor.com/images/e36fb32cfc3b63075adf0f1843fdc43a/tenor.gif?itemid=12502580
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Small dick rage

>Hypocrisy
kek, same reason your race is getting replaced by us too.

I can't believe your people are afraid to respond to this thread. Honestly predictable.

I only see asian women getting fucked by other races, nobody wants asian men cause of your small dicks, get cucked OP

Imagine being an Asian male. Literally every female prefers another race over you

>hurrr durr asian men
cope.

Go fish for (You)s somewhere else, retard

>get educated at 3.75 the level of Hispanics
>earn only twice as much
Seems like a poor investment

Whats wrong? Don't have an actual response?
That's okay.

Not really.

Asians get a good rep since they have Japan and south Korea and the top tier that immigrate from China, but the rest of China, and the other shit tier countries are on the same level as spics and niggers. You'd barely be a functioning race if it wasn't for America fucking Japan into the Dirt and saving Korea from itself.

No coping here buddy, keep bringing us more cute asian women so I can have some fun with them.

chinese exclusion act has entered the thread

media1.tenor.com/images/e36fb32cfc3b63075adf0f1843fdc43a/tenor.gif?itemid=12502580

So sorry it onry Asian grrr want jump ship.

Those aren't real Asians.

They're doing their part. I'll do mine with my white girlfriend aswell.

Hello? Are you black?

I'm not clicking on that

its supposed to be thanos snap but fucking link is gay and the gif wont come up

Attached: 1562491763678.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

okay thanks for telling me

ok voor mij gewoon een normale portie Pad Kee mao en 2 kiploempias met zoetzure saus.
Daarna opkankeren naar je eigen land, mongol

Why do so many of you think this is bait?
Are you all retarded?

So then which countries are considered "real asian countries"?

Dick size below 4 inches

The ones in the purple.

I've seen more asian women with black gorillas than asian men with white women, that's a unicorn of a mix. Unless you found a desperate single mother or a white whale.

Yikes, here's the picture

Attached: IQ Map.png (800x472, 41K)

Doesn't matter.
Whites and Blacks are both below us, the point of it all is to bring them in to the fold.

>OP LARPs as Asian so the weebs sliding hapa-propaganda are countered for a bit
>Weebs take the obvious bait
And I wonder what Moot would think.

Attached: you-think-this-is-a-mother-fucking-game.jpg (476x356, 82K)

Having a college degree doesn't mean anything. It just shows how robotic these Asian cultures are (not the people themselves). This just shows Asians do what they're told by authorities and are good at not sticking out too much.

Not larping, but I am trying to counter the weebs.

also moot would think you're a faggot since he's very likely dating an asian.

105 Average IQ user and the "robotic" meme is not a bad thing.

You're probably a korean. Go fuck yourself.

Just keep sucking kim's cock and stop talking. Singapore #1

>singapore #1
pic related

Also, my parents are both Chinese.

Attached: retard.png (364x481, 157K)

Chinese? Where from? Probably fujian you fucking peasant

Most Asian Americans are Chinese, and no i'm from Xinjiang, faggot white.

Bullshit, nobody migrates to america from that province. You're a fucking fujian peasant

Why are you so salty? For all I care you can have Africa all by yourself. Good luck and have sex.

Not true, everyone migrates to American from that province.

Thanks, I will.

No. They dont. They come from Guangdong, Fujian, Shandong, and Taiwan and Hong Kong. You're a fucking liar.

And only assholes come from beijing and raise asshole children

Whatever faggot, my parents are from there and you claiming I don't come from a province with high immigration is not a good way to cope.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeething

Attached: Steve.png (800x800, 155K)

>He has never heard of selective migration
Chigger, why are you so dumb?
But you're right, racemixing is bad

You're probably a lazy fuck from szechuan

Why are you so mad?

Go complain about the joooos or something

Bad for you. Good for me.

Attached: gah jews.jpg (1242x1788, 190K)

idgaf about jooos you peasant

Are you also Asian?

You a Uyghur?

Go away. No one wants anything to do with your disgusting hideous big boobs having Asian women

Attached: 1562140147817.jpg (720x1280, 120K)

No, don't try to cope by calling me one over and over again either

Cute!
Post more user!

ye
Asian-American mothafucka! USA USA USA

I agree. Yellow fever fags should get the bullet. Asians are fucking shapeshifters. They put a shit ton of makeup on to conceal their hideous bug features. They have shit genes. If you have a hapa son, he will have stunted growth and small dick. If you have hapa daughter, she might look pretty but with small tits and no ass.
KYS Yellow fever fags. Gas yourself OP.

Attached: 51.jpg (538x347, 58K)

>don't try to cope
Cope about fucking what? I was just asking you rude ass fuck.

USA USA USA USAA USAAAAAAAAA

Attached: America Stronk.jpg (4167x2500, 611K)

this

Attached: yellowfeverfagsbtfo.webm (420x720, 2.9M)

This. Gold.

sorry white
faggots often try to cope by calling me a uyghur over and over again when I tell them i'm from Xinjiang

ireland is not white

This answer is supposed to be easy for you superior chinks to understand... what happened? Basic math doesnt make sense to you? Lol your a slave . Your people always have been and always will be. The whites saved the black race from slavery, you missed out bro

Breeds to populations over 1.5 billion, sends the best they have to america. "See! My race is marginally superior to yours!" Lol faggot

China will likely dominate the whole world soon.

Europeans are the master race

We have both the brains and the brawn to rule the planet.

Asians only have autism intelligence and what good is that if they cant come up with new ideas

The Whites broke up China in to warring states after they came to Asia. I'd explain the rest to you, but your post seems incredibly low IQ are you black user?

Are you like pic related who decided to raise a white woman's children after her husband died?

Attached: CUCKED BLACK GUY.jpg (366x550, 48K)

Dios mio

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Imagine believing (insert picture) was actually a woman...
Insectoids are nasty

Attached: F9FB1C7F-B24C-4A95-B4A9-E96121675503.png (474x480, 138K)

this

Anime does not equal Autism?

Attached: Evil Anime Character.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

you what?

hey man, if you're asian, please kill all the niggers and kikes and goatfuckers after us white men die out. don't make the mistake we made.

t LIBERAL COMMUNIST SHILL TRYING TO AVOID THE MIXED HAPA MASTER RACE AND ITS DESTINY , YOU GO SMOOSH

Attached: 1507248907435.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Feels good to make way more money than the medium with only a high school diploma and a computer

Attached: Anon's Mom.jpg (480x360, 12K)

We will user.

Asians and other non-whites are under the control of the Elites.

The Elites will use non-whites for their scientifically controlled society in the future.

The Elites are creating a society that non-whites are going to love and when the time comes the non-whites will accept their slavery without a fight.

They want us Whites gone because they have finished using us to build civilisation across the world and fight wars for them and they dont like the way Whites demand over-time and holiday pay and so on but their is also a religious reason for getting rid of us.

Most of the Elites are kikes. In the Bible the kikes are essentially represented by Esau.

The Israelites are the Whites and are represented by Jacob. God hates Esau and Esau hates Jacob. The hatred of Whites by jews is insatiable, they hate us with a passion.

It is said in the Apocrypha that "Esau will be the end of world. Jacob will be the beginning that followeth" In other words when Christ comes back it will be all over for the kikes.

sure

Attached: gah jews (2).jpg (1242x1788, 182K)