Stop being an atheist

Attached: 3ace295d2abced8cbd485f418849c782b236ddc595f4aac836117b1be85917fe.jpg (960x698, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4
youtu.be/zU7Lww-sBPg
youtu.be/Z7CnLIXuEGU?t=141
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it count as atheism if I believe in reincarnation to RPG worlds?

Attached: demonlord1a.jpg (648x361, 29K)

ok but im arab so should I be christian? Would I also get a cute trad white wife?

Odin is waiting white man. Heil Odin, Sael Odin.. heil Odin, sael odin.. aaaaa aahhhhhh aah-ah-ah-ah. Heil Odin, sael Odin..

Attached: 878F38E9-0F55-49B3-8638-00F6C49C16D8.jpg (636x699, 194K)

REPENT YOU SINNERS

>only atheist go to hell

>HEY atheosts, if God not real how come bananananana fit in hand?

One day I may or may not stop. But not today. There is no reason for this day to be today.

Fuck you two

That is one retarded belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Or else what?

>implying primates only eat bananas

WHEN ALL THE UNRAVELING IS FINISHED UNRAVELING, THERE WON'T BE ANY ATTRACTION TO ATHEISM
Atheism is DEAD
The simple fact of the LITERAL EVIL CULT that ruled ends atheism.
Because evil spirituality is REAL.
The TERROR of this fact ends atheism.

PREPARE

lolwut

God, heaven, and hell are all creations of the Jew.

Therefore they are lies.

>be isolated tribe member in south america
>live your entire life never being introduced to christianity
>die
>"uh oh, looks like you didn't believe in jesus! Time for eternity in hell!"

Where's the fairness here?

At the very least life was deliberately created by a higher power.
1. Living things genetically programmed to die makes zero sense from an evolutionary perspective. Try me. I'm a published scientist. No, I will not link to publications.

2. If life spontaneously happened, which it didn't, why aren't we seeing ANY evidence of modern day or even recent "new life"? With billions of tons of purines, amino acids, and all the components necessary to form life...nothing. We should see new *kinds* of life popping up all the time. Oh, but we are told "something...something...billions of years ago...something happened for which we have zero evidence and can't prove even in an experimental setting...something something...life." I call bullllllshit. The simplest bacteria spontaneously forming even with every single component being available in a perfect environment: about 1 in 4^500,000.

Do the calculation, niggers. The result? Infinity.

The debate begins with the nature of our creator, not whether or not there is one.

Attached: 1537670389130.jpg (1200x1200, 291K)

Yes, that's a good sheepie.

Fear will make everything better.

Stop being a proselytizing piece of shit. No one cares.

Desperate, worthless measures.
Now the lie dies.
You need to understand how done you are fake anons.
Let Jesus Christ into your hearts.
For you have no choice.
The lies must be paid for and time is up.
Pay up anons!

Enough of your sophistries, decadent pagan

You will burn with them, if you do not accept Him into your heart! Repent!

You don’t know any of that to be true.
Talking out of your ass 20 y/o.
Thousands of years, you got it all figured out, huh?

Show evidence of creator please.

Its hard to believe jewish cartoons convinced an entire generation of westerners that god isnt real. And dont lie. youre an athiest because of adult carttons made by jewish people where they pretend to make fun of religeon but are religeous themselves.

Jesus Christ is jude.

Even if there was a God (which i believe there is in some way), why would he create an afterlife?

Learning to think rationally lead to atheism, not jew cartoons. If God is real why doesnt he do anything when I light bibles on fire?

There's nothing evil in the purifying hellfire.
t. catholic

I have a question.. If someone doesn't know about God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost, do they go to Hell?
If yes, then how can your god be just?
If no, then why would you tell me about him?

Attached: 1562415330269.jpg (400x266, 27K)

Almost infinitely pathetic.
Down you go now.
Bye.

Jesus is a jew end of story.

Better than heaven, every waking moment is spent figuratively sucking Jesus's dick as some form of spiritual heroin is pumped into you. At least in hell I can imagine I'm doing something better while I'm burning alive. I'd take physical pain over mental slavery any day.

Hey Lois, if god is real then why doesnt he stop me from burning bibles? nehehehehehe

Attached: peter-griffin-family-guy-27.6.jpg (210x240, 21K)

>If you fail to simultaneously comply, love and fear alleged divine entity through your short, transient life, it will torture your immortal soul for eternity
Only a deranged neanderthal kike with a sloped skull could come up with something like that and declare God most evil being in universe, or perhaps declare most evil being in universe a God. No wonder Aryan Gnostics defined Yahweh as Demiurge the moment they read through kike scribbles.

You have absolutely no hope of influencing people when it really matters with this absolutely hopeless trope you cling to.
Goodbye evil.
Out you go!

>I can imagine I'm doing something better
>while I'm burning alive
>burning alive
>Better than heaven

Torture afterlife is meant to speed up conversions.
Jesus is quite literally a jew as his mother is a jew.

>Atheism is DEAD
As long as people invent gods, there will always be people who don't believe in them.

hell isn't in the bible

christcucks can't even read

You can't control the internet forever with such crude tactics.
This is simply a fact.
You have had a long time to improve this, to make it look vaguely real, less like a frenetic emulation.
But you've failed.
And now it is far too late.
WHEN HUMANITY UNDERSTANDS WHAT ELITE OCCULTISM REALLY IS, THEN ATHEISM DIES.
You have nothing else to say.
Your tactics are dead.
You fail.
Get out.
Just get out.
Out.

>me and some dumbshits fell for jewish horseshit for 2000 years it simply wouldn't be fair if it turned out to be bullshit

Attached: 1559359152800.png (723x575, 380K)

Christianity is wrong, because it venerates only the light. It fails to see that darkness is a necessary part of a working universe too. It is an unworkable utopian dream, an immature fantasy that turns its face away from half of reality.
Also, the clergy are degenerate in every faculty that makes a man.

>I'm insecure because I have my doubts about the kike in the sky someone wrote about
You fucking schizos need another Jim Jones.

Stop believing in juden trickery

God reveals himself to them. They will have the opportunity to have salvation.

How does God do that exactly? Prophets are something a human would come up with, An actual omnipresent being would show itself all the time and not need prophets.

Lol wut

You think I'll burn in hell for using my 'god given' intuition?

What a guy you worship, he sounds alright.

Attached: 1559936761999.png (960x960, 670K)

We can show the opposite is not true.

youtu.be/zU7Lww-sBPg

Imagine being an all knowing being that has literal omniscience and omnipotence then creating a world that you know will end up with sinners because you refuse to give any decent reason to believe in you and then despite you knowing the way you created said "sinners" was flawed you still torture their souls for all eternity for the way you made them and then calling yourself all loving.

atheism is the biggest bluepill of them all

There's the lake of fire and the eternal damnation. Pain just can't go on forever. It can get dull or mixed with some pleasure, just like in our lives.

How is this biblical exactly?

So what?
Do you really think a being inteligent and powerful enough to create the universe would judge you on something as petty as if you believed without evidence rather than if you lived a good life that improved the ones of others?
I'm an agnostic, but if there is one good, caring God he wouldnt put one's eternal fate hanging on that single issue. It'd be childish to think so.

Do the calculation and post results.

Attached: 1562383915454.jpg (234x250, 4K)

>why would he create an afterlife?
He wouldn't. People would because they're afraid of death.

The certain knowledge of God is imprinted on every man's heart at the moment of conception, when the soul is received. If some groups choose to worship false deities, or worse become atheists, they receive the fate they voluntarily choose.

I believe in a god but I don't know which one. I've been quite critical of Jesus Christ so I doubt the christian god would answer my prayers

People need to understand that death is an essential thing to life. How lucky are we that we exist instead of being nothing? Our existence is eternal, our lives are not.

Repent

Attached: image.jpg (468x468, 46K)

So you unironically believe someone who is born into sex trafficking and is routinely abused all 8 years of their life until they're tortured to death somehow was supposed to have been born with a knowledge of God and to have actually believed in his all knowing, all powerful, all loving nature lest she get burned in hell for all eternity?

Hey Frisk, why did God give us free will if he's just gonna punish us if we don't follow him?nenenehehehehhehehehhehe

Notice how this question is avoided completely? That's how you know it's a slide thread.

Sage, report and hide.

Hey Frisk, why did God give us free will if he's just gonna punish us if we don't follow him?nehehehehhehehehhehe

Attached: umad.jpg (500x500, 40K)

God is just. He doesn’t love everything. Nothing unclean will enter heaven. It’s not like it’s hard to enter. Just accept Jesus. Why is that so hard?

youtu.be/Z7CnLIXuEGU?t=141

TERRIBLE LIE!
TERRIBLE LIE!
TERRIBLE LIE!

My head is filled with disease.
My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees.
I want so much to believe.

TERRIBLE LIE!
TERRIBLE LIE!
TERRIBLE LIE!

Attached: CnlD9oXWEAAiQ0l.jpg (500x323, 18K)

Attached: ENTERTAINMENT_131129553_AR_0_NUHUWAQGMDGE.jpg (405x508, 24K)

What nonsense, the majority of your DNA had no idea God existed until Romans brainwashed your Germanic ancestors thousands of years ago.

Why would god create unclean things or allow them to exist? Furthermore, why would he create a world in which he knows people will sin and there will be famines and slaughter of God's "righteous" believers? Also,
>just accept jesus why is that so hard
do you really not see the problem with this? "Yes goy just believe this without thinking, it's easy goy just do it"

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
Christ is coming. Fuck jews fuck luciferians fuck atheists fuck Satanists fuck pedophiles fuck jannies fuck mods fuck four Jow Forums fuck the world. Christ is coming be ready.

Nothing in that scenario precludes a personal relationship with God, regardless of what plan he has for us on Earth. No amount of suffering is too much, compared to the paradise the faithful enter in the afterlife.

Sure, all the pious Hindus and Buddhists are going to rot in a fiery hell because they did not pick your religion. Please nigga.

It happens that modern conception of God derived from what kikes made up. What else are there in kike mind but vileness, torture and slavery?
If you for once read Bhagavad Gita instead of Torah and its spin-offs for goyim you'll see that God as seen by Aryans of old is transcendent and impartial.

Not nonsense at all, it has been this way since God breathed life into Adam.

Romans 1:19-20

How do you know that it won't happen?

why would god create rules, tell us the rules, and then allow us to break those rules? Not very god like if you ask me.

Attached: BlackHat_head.png (108x143, 5K)

My question was simply do you believe that is true? Do you believe someone who is born into suffering their entire life... emotionally, physically, and mentally tortured, and then killed; is somehow born with knowledge of God? Furthermore, given the number of religions, how does one know which God it is? You can't be so delusional as to genuinely believe that when we're born we automatically know the God of the Bible exists and that Jesus is our lord and savior and that if we don't make the decision to believe completely without evidence that he is that our soul will be damned for eternity before we even take our first shit

>Only a deranged neanderthal kike with a sloped skull could come up with something like that
This is exactly what Christianity is.

Attached: god creepy.jpg (876x773, 97K)

>hip hop
>that faggy, effeminate voice
You must be Generation Zog, huh?

>I'm a published scientist. No, I will not link to publications.
Your magic sky daddy said lying is a sin.

Of course they go to hell.. just like your dogs, cats, horses, goats, and everything else that doesn't believe in a deity.

There were prudent and graceful men before Christ descended.

>It’s not like it’s hard to enter
Cope. Proddies are filth.

The universe debunks any human religion if there was literally nothing except Earth, the moon, and sun existing then the possibility or our religions being true would 100%. However because our religions dont go into detail about existence beyond Earth they are obviously bullshit. Why did God never once tell jews about Australia or the fucking New World? Why did God never tells jews about supernovas or how the sun actually worked?
Adam is a fictional being.

No, why would god create a world which he knew the outcome of (He's omniscient, he knows literally everything, it's kind of the key part of his character, and is the reasoning behind the Divine Plan) and then punish the beings he created knowing they would follow a certain path for following said path that he knew they would follow when he set the universe into motion?

That is unironically a facet of abrahamic morality, yes. In fact there's numerous instances in the bible of god "hardening the heart" of people to force them to go against his will just so that he can rationalize their punishment. It's a fundamental part of narcissistic jewish thinking. Jewishness as a concept cannot exist without it.

Pray for guidance and it will come.

Hey Brian nehehehhehehehhehe

Attached: CkEIaVuXIAAoQOy.jpg (800x616, 85K)

Attached: 3552y4.jpg (645x476, 102K)

It's not a retarded belief, it's my idea of paradise. The reward for all of my suffering in this Clown World should be anime babes and lots of XP.

Attached: time-slime.jpg (1744x2437, 752K)

Yeah, it's clearly a bunch of literature written in order to control the masses. Awful convenient that nearly every single thing inside of every single religious text is extremely useful for the society that peddles it.

The rules seem silly once you realize humans are animals thus destined to act on impulses not higher reasoning. If God had just poofed humans into existence then yes it would make sense but because humans are primates then no its nonsense. I mean look at niggers they literally cant stop sinning due to how prehistoric their brains are.

>lake of fire
You mean the volcano? Perhaps you meant the place made of "fire and brimstone". That's the one, right? Wait... that's not in the Bible. That was Dante's Inferno. No matter, most of you morons believe it's in your book anyway.

I remember reading about the conquest and christianization of America that the catholic church said that the native weren't pagans or evil people because they hadn't been able to know christianity for the distance. So the catholic church belive they were just like empty people ready to be christianized. That they couldn't have rejected God because they hadn't know about it yet.

>Those who don't know god actually do, so fuck you
wow jewish minds are truly fascinating.

Attached: marcus.jpg (870x575, 133K)

lmao God isnt sending anyone to burn for eternity you fucking morons

read the bible
1 Timothy 4:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Imagine believing in a god who knows everything and is all powerful yet still needs to correct for his fuckups to morally justify his punishments. How is it possible for christcucks to be so gullible? To think I'm agreeing with a leaf too baka.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

>Pascal's wager

Attached: pascalwager.jpeg.cf.jpg (400x261, 23K)