Who are these 'faves?'

Who's going down?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 7.35.42 PM.png (738x648, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXBe12TP618
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Nancy's daughter?

Yeah she is.

>daughter

Attached: 1539437003872.png (620x340, 364K)

Her mom.

Attached: 2018-02-01-d4a7a7e2_large.jpg (680x340, 108K)

He like them young and pasty white just like himself. Rumored to be into scat play and diapers.

Attached: whitemansnigger.png (512x512, 351K)

I hate Nancy but she's a fucken sexy bitch

Imagine her fucking breath dude

Attached: 154f9a4298da23a5ceecf1eef873b17f580fb6c47632adaec2d43496ced55fcd.jpg (500x518, 87K)

Ya I didn't think about thatbut for 900 yo she looks good and In Her 50s she was nice

Stale coffee and turkey cold cuts

YAS QUEEN SLAY~

What the fuck is that!!Ahhh

>Politicos:

William and Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Joe Biden
Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner
Bernie Sanders (dark horse, prepare for the surprise)
John Kerry
Rahm Emanuel (will get out of it)
Kamala Harris entire staff

>Rich twats:

Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Tim Cook
Jack Dorsey
Several Facebook elite but not Zuck
Many, many Google elite including Schmidt
Brin and Page and their former wives
That bitch at Yahoo
Half of Medium, a lot of Quora
Journalistic organization owners by the score
90% of political non-profits 2000-2019
CEOs of many stores and co's you can name
More than 2/3 of the current Fortune 500

>Hollywood:

Every male pop or rap twat over age 40
Many age 20-39
Miley Cyrus
Stefani Germanotta
Jay Z and Beyonce (Beyonce will escape arrest, he won't)
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
Marina Abromovitch and her entire staff
Everyone at the top of NVIXM
Bryan Singer
Patrick Stewart
Kevin Spacey (this time for good)
Brett Ratner
Quentin Tarantino
Harvey Weinstein (again, but for good)
Roger Avery
Robert Rodriguez
Martin Scorsese
Robert De Niro
Woody Allen AND Soon Yi Previn Allen
Ronin Farrow (yup, going down too)
Harvey and Dafna Keitel
Tom Hanks and wife
Will Smith and wife
Ron Perlman (wife will escape charges)
Bette Midler's husband
Everyone top rank at Sony Pictures
Danny Elfman and a former wife
Robert Downey Junior and former wife
Corey Feldman and 2-3 of his angels
Spielberg will be implicated but no evidence, will walk but carry a permanent career stain
Many top LAPD 1980s to now
Many top LA Sheriff's Dept 1980s to now
Many former Scientology LA
John Travolta
Most of the MLB and NFL, players and owners
and
David Geffen

That's a starting list, by no means all the names you will hear.

Disclaimer - this list does not mean or imply any of these individuals are guilty of any crime.

>falling for political theatre in 2019

My dick can only get so hard. If something like this happens, I will believe that a benevolent god placed me on the Earth at the right time to experience these incredible events.

>not posting the tweet.

Attached: BF55500F-7CA0-426C-A88C-D9AC4249E970.jpg (644x601, 103K)

And Donald Trump.

So many people went to his island. I'm guessing he chose the ones he wanted to blackmail based on their positions; some would be innocuous and part of his charities/investments, whereas leaders with power would be given the underage teens without them knowing they were and then filming it.

>faves

Attached: tenor.gif (320x158, 1.51M)

I doubt he was dumb enough to take the bait, even if he likes/liked teens.

You forgot someone

Attached: WhoElseDawg.png (1903x964, 625K)

And I don't think even the ones that took the bait would be in any serious trouble.

Rather those that worked with Epstein to get the girls there, which is most likely the Clinton-Mafia and similar.

try harder faggot

He's already provided testimony to the case. They could reuse it. If they just ask hes probably testify again seeing as he was so cooperative the first time.

A beautiful 30 yo white women.

>Who's going down?
ur mum on this dick

Hopefully its Kamunga Harris. Hate that fake cunt. Ohhh I hope Schumer is in there somewhere. Hes even worse than Harris.

I can assure you only involvement Trump will have is as a witness.

Qanon was right huh.

Attached: 1559010010799.png (320x320, 90K)

You forgot to list members of European aristocracy. We know already that a few English royals have been to the island.

Attached: 1560566964349.jpg (690x1024, 136K)

Daily reminder pizzagate truthers still haven't provided concrete evidence that the Podesta's and Clinton's are traffickers. They are energized because of Epstein's arrest but Epstein was already in hot water for his questionable behavior. They will spam instagram posts about Alefantis and create false narratives so that this thing gains tractions again but I expect the wheels will fall off like last time when people realize they simply don't have incriminating evidence to catch the big fish orchestrating this filth.

True. Whole nother kettle of fish right there, and there will be falls for MANY

how do you know all of this?

it looks like a sith ahahahaha

> Concrete evidence

So thete evidence but to you iys not concrete so......

Democrat shill here

Biden

PIZZAGATE WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED.
thank God anons are still attempting to do the job that should have been handled by boots on the ground in the first place. A fraction of the circumstantial evidence surrounding Comet and Pegasus Museum ALONE would have been reason to investigate were a just department in charge. Anyone who was there for the first threads knows this is real. I feel sorry for you retards that missed the ship and are now wading through media-muddied waters. If you're a shill, you're even worse.

>And Donald Trump.

Nah, the first time this case came up, Trump was the only person to willinging answer questions about his relationship with Epstein. The lawyer on the case said it was clear that Trump had nothing to do with any of it.

>Who's going down?
BILL CLINTON of course.
Doland Blump did it goys, he got em. Bad guys are gone now. Merica saved the day, AGAIN.

Attached: 1562196415982.jpg (320x283, 15K)

I hope every one of these sick fucks get named, I don't care if their on the right or the left.

>ill Bill gets the rope
Happy 4th of just everyone

yowza!

What the hell...

I love how MSM channels on YT are turning comments off on everything to do with Epstein's arrest.

Nope.

Attached: 1554211098483.png (768x949, 485K)

Attached: 24EDF292-2D65-423C-8DA9-7EF7ADF69F48.png (301x201, 143K)

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=mXBe12TP618

Attached: 5c2cf4addda4c8f5098b45e2.jpg (980x551, 166K)

Fucking naive. Epstein will hang himself in his cell, or be shived by a prisoner 'outraged ' by his pedophilia.
The media will tsunami a campaign of pedo tolerance. The elites won't risk a second shave.

this

A few? The Brits practically wrote the book on elite pedophilia circles. Where do you think the Rothschilds got started?

Absolutely dudely.

The revolution is upon us

I sure hope they have him under protection, GOOD protection.

Attached: Chuck Norris.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

ha, this, the Brits are as accomplished as pedophiles as they are as stage actors, nobody does it better

I could buy this entire list EXCEPT RDJ or Patrick Stewart. Patrick Stewart doesn't give off the Jimmy Saville vibe. RDJ was tossed into degeneracy before he was old enough to jerk off and put as much distance between himself and his father as he possibly could.

>Jack Dorsey
He seems too young to be in that inner circle with the others. Hell despite Dorsey being a jerk off when shit hit the fan with Epstein the first time and the elite circled the wagons he was actively getting cucked out of power at his own company. I would say the money behind him is probably on the list not him.

Stewart, if indicted, will be a real shock to many but if you knew the man's lifestyle you would shit a brick. It is nothing you think it seems

Again, this does not state or imply Patrick has committed any crime. I said if he is indicted.

It may not turn out how Jow Forums expects it to.

Comey's daughter is part of the prosecution. No way she will let any harm come to Clintons, as harm to Clintons means harm to her daddy.

Attached: 1543612874624.jpg (1199x3162, 971K)

Accessory.

This does not state or imply Jack has committed any crime. I said if he is indicted.

S A M

H Y D E

Keep watching

>Nancy fucked Crimson Chin

Attached: A82C9DB2-51FB-4FD7-A2C4-5419DEDBE111.jpg (320x240, 16K)

remember to kys, shill

This time you’ll get him! LMAO you retards never learn

gnarly pic

COPE

Epstein dies within 5 days. (((Heartattack)))

Cliff notes: more than half the current United States leftist power infrastructure is about to be completely vaporized. Very chaotic era coming. Do not let the Blue Checks on Twitter or other "authoritative voices" get away with an insanity plea or claiming they were brainwashed by strong propaganda. They knew fully well what they were doing to this nation. Stay on your Senators and Congressmen (R) and demand no mercy this time.
THEY WANTED YOU DEAD.

Facebook tier

It used to be her son.

OBAMA.

PLEASE BE OBAMA.

Anyone with a Knighthood is suspect. You don't get knighted by the Queen unless you are an extreme degenerate who is willing to do some really sick shit.

Gahaha this has to be a shoop right?

Damn, thought it was an ugly chick that had a bad face lift. Guess that's passing to them.

He likes Men, not young girls.

God damn

>I hope they play start me up

As if you know

Attached: 1556663141014.jpg (493x449, 43K)

He'll get a private cell like the fatass in Monk.

Victorian London was crawling with kiddiefuckers in the upper strata of society.

He mentioned in an interview with Sean Hannity in 2015 that ole Bill was going to have difficulty soon with Epstein and his famous island. "A lot of problems" he said

Gotcha my bad, Yea I'm of the impression he's mostly primed as a fall guy, it is interesting that he was removed from power right before the 2008 elections and came back in near the end of Obama's second term.

Intriguing list. It'd be great to have a paragraph outlining why each one is included, especially the less obvious ones.

Who has pics of her (male) cute feminine penis?

Attached: download (38).jpg (400x349, 47K)

My position is such that I don't have to acknowledge or answer you any further than this. Insecurity and envy are a bad look, user. I'm not here to act like you. I've dropped information. Go read a book and develop.

Dumbass favela nigger

Attached: C2F7BF5D-BAF7-4AAC-9E0C-214B76BEDB92.png (616x854, 407K)

If he kept records, suiciding him won't stop the process and will only draw more attention and dedication to it.

Is that female fucking retarded?!
The ground around volcanoes is infamously treacherous and likely at any moment to just collapse in and drop you into a magma lake and this bitch is just standing there on some extremely brittle dome above a magma pool that already has a skylight?!?!

Is there ANYTHING cunts won't do for attention?!

Attached: 1554936952381.png (500x356, 94K)

All the pedocrats

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Attached: HomosexualPedophile.jpg (804x1026, 81K)

For those on the list who end up indicted, it can be summed up pretty well by "did bad things with persons too young by law to experience and participate in said things". They're names I've heard and recently saw. I'm nobody special. I just work in a career that caused me accidentally to overhear, see and observe a lot of the things you all are watching the legal results of in 2019. I witnessed them over decades and almost lost my life to myself asking God why he was allowing such people to get away with the things I was seeing and why they were all.
So.
Successful.

Watching all this is a touch of schadenfreude for me, especially since I know fairly confidently that this time they are not quite going to all get away as they have the last fifty years. It is finally about to be over. But many dreams will die. Many illusions about people, mine included.

Narcissists entered Hollywood, did narcissist shit. Narcissists noticed after that the real power, money and sex had switched to DC. They followed it there and brought their friends. That caused most of what you people call clownworld.

It should also explain many things to you all.

Clinton (all of them)

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Yeah, Stewart is kind of a weird dude, a real artistic sort, not at all the serious Captain Picard or Professor X people know him as. He's just a really good actor. Thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if he parties with men and women, and where faggots are concerned, there's no separation between teens and adults. If a guy has been to gay orgies, he's been with boys in their mid-teens.

He is a jew

>"faves"
>still pretending to like the Clantons
>because
>wants to live

So... just wondering..... how does Pelosi's daughter know that "faves" are going down? She obviously knew or knows and says nothing. She could have saved so many kids.

>If a guy has been to gay orgies, he's been with boys in their mid-teens.
Greentexting this is all I will say.