electrical-engineering-portal.com/nikola-tesla-everything-is-the-light
youtube.com/watch?v=177vg1pEGbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_theory_of_relativity
mega.nz/#!7AtVBQ7Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long has his fbi files been out? I noticed a link on another board.

Why be the sheep when you can be the shepherd? Nikola Tesla is a false idol.

Its clear he believed in God, and thought of Christianity as a way to get to Him. Not THE way.

Tesla was also good friends with Swami Vivekananda, a Hindu who taught him Celibacy = Mental Powers.

edgecels like to claim atheist because of muh logic muh reason. When none of them truly put any deep thought past why Stacy likes the bbc and not my inferior white ass. Lawl

>smartest man ever
>couldn't understand relativity

>MUH DICKing this hard
Come on, dude.

Attached: 1491680377469.jpg (740x534, 54K)

Free energy exists dumbass.

Its a Jewish lie.

like they wouldn't redact all the good stuff

He said something about Christianism and Budhism being the best religions

>be brainlet
>don't understand that there are multiple ways to model phenomena mathematically
>still no unified field theory
>still post materialist drivel

Attached: brainlet .png (235x214, 7K)

He was Serbian Orthodox

He perfered the Veddas.

Christkikes want to larp anti-Eugenics and teach everyone came from Noah

Attached: Tesla 49.jpg (600x338, 176K)

The irony is that we're already undergoing a soft eugenics program where whites are engineered to breed below replacement fertility rates and non-whites are encouraged to overproduce.
The idea that the eugenetics/genetics programs would produce the "ideal" man and society is retarded. It'll be used to get rid of ideal men, and replace them with the ideal slave.

He wasn’t even the smartest man, that title goes to Carl gauss (German believer in something) or William James sidis (Jewish but became an atheist), still not discrediting his work he was a very smart person.

>smartest man ever

Remember Einstein acknowledged that himself. Gotta give some credit to Einstein, he was capable of some truth in him.

There's no proof that quip ever happened. If it did then Einstein would of been sarcastically mocking Tesla who, at that point, had been irrelevant for decades.

So did all of them. Planck, Newton, Pythagoras, Maxwell, Pierre etc...

Einstein ate bugs off the ground and no one liked him for it...

>t.brainlet

Attached: Nikola Tesla on Einstein.jpg (960x663, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IirCAFFgVNw&t=3s

Attached: 1_oSdBtOkiTbCB8lz1OZU6Kw.png (1796x1398, 2.21M)

Attached: 1561982854890.png (1000x1118, 721K)

Relativity doesn't work with black holes. Never has and never will, that's why we have this bullshit called string theory.

Einsteins equations do not work, unless you want to argue that black holes don't actually exist, in which case you need to explain where all this gravity is coming from...

Einstein was wrong and his bullshit has lead us into disaster theories like QED and m-theory aka munchie theory.

>>smartest man ever
thanks for the kek

His thoughts on women were pretty bleak

Attached: 4A3E8702-CAAC-4C41-8B20-FCE86DAC6C49.jpg (1024x686, 204K)

he actually refused to believe that electrons were the cause of electricity. he didn't know what it is that he played with let alone understand relativity. guy was uneducated crazy smart man but far from the smartest ever

he was the original incel
have sex, tesla

Mass civilisation is unnatural.

Attached: 13CFB7B0-E596-433C-8038-DF69D4DB01BF.jpg (534x401, 49K)

his choice was not to have sex, thats called voluntary celibacy, retard.

He has a point though. The reasons why men find women attractive is because they’re not men. They are a portal to another world of family in a sense. But now this normalisation of women in the workplace and the raise of incels isn’t a coincidence. Always the emcel women are too blame to.

Attached: 3BBDACF1-EACB-4F62-B3BF-A0A32C9AE895.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

fuck off shill
the theory of relativity is bullshit.
Einstein was a fraud who left his son for dead. married his cousin, left her for her daughter. Just like so many other jews plagued by incest, Einstein sold lies for money and fame.
virtually all his "accomplishments" are believed only by the lowest of IQ individuals.
He was the original bill nye the science guy

he also believed they stole/took the sexual energy which was very important.
amazing interview from 1899
electrical-engineering-portal.com/nikola-tesla-everything-is-the-light

audio reading of interview
youtube.com/watch?v=177vg1pEGbo

absolutely beautiful

He was also a patriot who loved his country and his heritage but also respected and loved the country he ended up living and working in. You have to be a transcended being to be a WHITE MALE CHRISTIAN PATRIOT and still make the leftists cocksuckers and faggot worship you today

If you were smart enough to understand theoretical physics, you'd know that relativity is bullshit.

Thanks be to God.

Convert to Orthodoxy you filthy Muslim.

>so smart he couldn't even get laid in 90 trars
Lmao kys incel

most intellectuals before the 20th century were very religious as well. Galileo was the only one I can think of that tried to fuck with the church, and even then he probably wasn't atheist either.

>he also believed they stole/took the sexual energy which was very important.
They absolutely do. Especially when they mostly engage in sterile sex. Sex to emcels is just seen as momentary pleasure.

lame

Attached: 987134231654.jpg (720x438, 36K)

Physics has been fake since the 1920s.

What is your honest opinion about this?

Isnt that really strange??

100%
the whole jerking off and you'll go blind. is in reference to being able to see reality. not losing your sight.
Tesla would have been next fucking level.

You can really see the coherent European mind with Tesla, as opposed to the confused, chaotic Semitic minds of modern (((scientists))).

Attached: 1526581621099.jpg (550x550, 78K)

redpill me on relativity

He got robbed of everything and died pennyless

He didn’t care, he was beyond money as all true geniuses are.
Bach, Mozart, Beethoven didn’t care what money they had they cared if their art was listened to.
Tesla was the same, he only cared if he inventions were used.

yeah and smart men also believed in zeus so what. you can be smart and believe in fairies

Attached: 1561404700383.jpg (620x696, 100K)

if this smartes man lived 2000 years ago he wouldn't have invented anything electrical related. If he lives in 2000 years, would he still make such statements?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_theory_of_relativity

You'll usually hear the term "New Physics" being thrown around as a kinda taboo term as scientists do not want to redo all the work they've done and apply new models. The idea that if it "works good enough" to describe physical reality, then it's good enough; a type of verisimilitude rather than actual truth. So if you dig into branches of hard science enough, you'll see that they fudge the numbers by inserting constants and variables out of nowhere in order to create symmetry in their models. The cosmological constant is an example of one of these fudges. Dark matter/energy is another example of fudging the numbers in order to explain why galaxies hold their shape despite not having the gravity to do so.

tesla was not a "christian" he was some sort of vague spiritualist.

He also believed the earth was flat. But the globetards dismiss it.

come on man

Attached: 1562015836008.jpg (364x249, 65K)

>globetards

Attached: 1559958578824.png (957x729, 74K)

>sterilization is the answer goyim!

I simultaneously think he is a time traveler and just a retard.

Maybe he is right though, the world will settle for mediocrity in the pursuit of their ideals.

>choice was to not have sex
incel cope

Why do poltards love Nikola Tesla so much? There's no logical reason for there being or not being a greater power, it is based on beliefs. Many geniuses were on opposite sides of this topic but understood it made 0 difference in their ability to be a logical person.

"Great is your reward in heaven"

because he was based and redpilled, also hated dough golems

Attached: Untitled.png (1675x120, 30K)

Satan, I rebuke you.

Your other atheists btfo bait thread hasn't even hit page 10 yet. Do you have such a thing for being called a faggot by strangers on the internet that you need multiple threads up all the time? Pretty sure magic sky daddy would say that level of faggotry is a sin.

I just want to say thank you to the angel who lifted me out of my depressive phase and into my manic phase, today.

>Why do poltards love Nikola Tesla so much?
because some of them are actually educated

Attached: 1554617414655.jpg (580x465, 41K)

>Celibacy = Mental Powers
full semen retention is required

>teach everyone came from Noah
Only Jews do that, Anyone that has actually read the bioble will tell you that only the white race came from Noah,

Precisely OP.
Note that he said specifically mental power comes from God. Tesla is in alignment with Jow Forums about NPCs and the reason why they are NPCs.

7/7 - not a bad day for OP to not be a faggot. Cheers.

Relativity is a dog chasing its own tail. Almost a century since its inception and still not much progress.

Most of the smartest men in history were absolutely autistic with theology. Newton was a fucking sperg who spent probably more time with theology than he did the things he's actually famous for. There's a higher degree of cookyness among these types though, unorthodox beliefs. Newton was a unitarian for example. It goes to show that most people, if they're good at something, does not Eman that they're good at everything. Just because someone is a genius with physics doesn't mean he's a theologian.

>the greatest of genius tend towards the Truth that there is a creator
>great people throughout the ages see themselves as merely a vessel for this creator, lending all their brilliance to this source
>theyre just autistic
sounds like youre the autist, user

Attached: 1549959042070.jpg (795x960, 180K)

You can do better than that. For example:
>Einstein married his first cousin.
>Einstein was a womanizer.
>Einstein refused to wear socks.

>Journalist: It’s a story that Mark Twain wrote a mysterious stranger, that wonderful book of Satan, inspired by you.

>Tesla: The word “Lucifer” is more charming. Mr. Twain likes to joke. As a child I was healed once by reading his books. When we met here and told him about, he was so touched that he cried. We became friends and he often came to my lab. Once he requested to show him a machine that by vibration provokes a feeling of bliss. It was one of those inventions for entertainment, what I sometimes like to do.

>I warned Mr. Twain as not to remain under these vibrations. He did not listen and stayed longer. It ended by being, like a rocket, holding pants, darted into a certain room. It was a diabolically funny, but I kept the seriousness.

so tesla built a machine that makes one feel bliss, and mark twain used it for too long and shit/jizzed in his pants?

Attached: 1559297896341.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Autistic as in absolutely obsessed, some with much of the obsession being strange. Case in point, as stated earlier, Newton. Read his books on theology.

Stop being larping nominalists and pray to angels, faggots. God isn't your excuse for Sunday social time. He authored the universe and the lowest tier of angels is made with one of their purposes explicitly to handle humans.

And if he were alive today, he'd be part of SSPX

Bump

best part of that article:

A collection of various criticisms can be found in the book Hundert Autoren gegen Einstein (A Hundred Authors Against Einstein), published in 1931.

Albert von Brunn interpreted the book as a backward step to the 16th and 17th century, and Einstein said, in response to the book, that if he were wrong, then one author would have been enough.

Attached: jgfcvbn.png (1510x768, 155K)

Shit famalam got any more of them tesla blog posts

That sounds like a good read. What did you read by Newton on Theology? General take?

>Einstein said, in response to the book, that if he were wrong, then one author would have been enough.
fucking based

And he was Croatian! Don't believe the s*rbian lies. He was born on Hrvatski land and hence the best thing someone with s*rbian blood can do is be a Croatian! Bog i Hrvati!

and was an incel
really makes me think (about science)

>an incel
NO he wasn't you absolute fuckhead.
There were tons of ´merican bitches hungry for his exotic European cawk, just like today.
But it´s useless to explain to the likes of you what actually happened, when one of the cunts put her lips on him.

i got teslas notes if any 1 is intrested

>A common motive yes that all great men have noticed.
>Still none the less it is an atrocity that one who is a follower of the teachings of the Third Reich or a man alone would call any man other than Richard Wagner the greatest genius to ever of lived.

Attached: Wagner - old.jpg (200x252, 10K)

ONE version of it, but post them please.

> This proves everything the kikes told us is real!

He isn't talking about the Christian God.

'God'

Attached: 1527291361488.jpg (569x531, 85K)

>here you go
tesla.pdf 15.3 MB
mega.nz/#!7AtVBQ7Y

Somebody can post some redpills on how Tesla was right about the ether and how the concept of ether is making a comeback in the psychics research?

well his father was a priest, and he was supposed to become one too, just like Stalin

>The irony is that we're already undergoing a soft eugenics program where whites are engineered to breed below replacement
Diseugenics you stupid Jew worshiper.

Attached: christian beta.jpg (719x768, 129K)

joke or serious?

The angels melt your mind and change you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

Catholic priest, creator of the Big Bang Theory and Hubble's Law: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

I'm out.

Attached: whatdo.jpg (794x616, 58K)

Euler was arguably one of the greatest mathematicians to ever live and he was very devout as well.

he was also a known degenerate
proof that the two can coexist