Private island

>private island
>private jet
>runs with the richest people in the world

Where did Epstein get his wealth from?
Did he legitimately earn it from some business? (no, don't say from selling little girls)
Did he inherit it?
Is there no real trace of where it came from as some foreign government gave it to him to establish a source of blackmail material?
In other words, before he became the world's richest pimp what was the story about the source of his immense wealth?

Attached: 1494114301735.jpg (768x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303
youtube.com/watch?v=HsmWYhmTc64&app=desktop
youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/03/20/the-worlds-richest-hedge-fund-billionaires-2017/#20a79a0246de
whale.to/b/sp/bloodlines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small investment into trafficking, then blackmail
Or bankrolled by NWO

The real elite only hire people like this, its the easiest blackmail.

I believe there are 12 families with 12 heads that rule the world.

This

some details here.

vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

Epsteins have their claws everywhere. Image related.

Attached: 1560674007736.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

besides rothschilds who do you have?

joe

?

joe mama

>Where did Epstein get his wealth from?
As always, follow the money.

Epstein wasn't the head of the pedo ring, he was fronted his money to run a honeypot on behalf those much more powerful.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

>those much more powerful.
but who? who set him and his operation up?

>Chicago bulls hat instead of pizza hat
Fuck this faggot.

Oh, on topic. Epstein was a teacher then an options trader with bear stearns. Then he opened his own firm that (afaik) has one confirmed customer and otherwise is pretty shady.

My personal headcanon is that Epstein is THE evil kike that is blackmailing the entire elite power structure because he could and he thought it was funny.

Cunny

Niggers

Rockefellers, Dupont's, Vanderbilt's. I'm actually good friends with a Vanderbilt lol.

Durst's too, forgot about them

He was billed as a terrorism expert. Not from a mitigation standpoint, but as an insider who had formed inroads to various Muslim cells. He offered them various services that are soon to come to light from his island home base. He's been a key middleman between deep staters and Muslims for decades. He's also not a billionaire.

14 families.

Attached: JohnPodesta14Fish.jpg (900x600, 67K)

For further insight, it makes more sense when you consider the little-known "jizya" option. No, that's not spelled in a sexual context, but is basically one of the options to prevent Muslims from attacking and is basically a bribe. Join them, fight them, or pay them to anyone unfamiliar with their M.O. Politicians have been secretly hiding that third option from media so the citizens are under the impression their "policies" are working. In fact, only money has changed hands... or favors... or weapons... or suitcase nukes. You get the picture. Jeff's island was a way for the governments and Muslims to mingle on common ground.

the 2nd one
he's just a puppet
they already have someone to fill his shoes

>blackmailing the entire elite power structure because he could and he thought it was funny.
Kek, that's pretty damn evil

Epstein is just a facilitator. Theres no way in hell hes the final boss considering waht we know.

Attached: 1d60a19e53c243507171cfde332a0954fdd46c9f0cb10207d497546c5c4a8c82.jpg (576x850, 140K)

Bronfmans retard. They're the top Jewish mob in America-Canada.

Attached: smallville cult edger Bronfman (father).jpg (1604x4128, 1.51M)

Bogandoffs

Attached: images - 2019-07-08T141606.281.jpg (245x205, 8K)

Attached: jew slaved.png (840x880, 889K)

>12 families with 12 heads that rule the world.
Who are they?

>Bronfmans
Seagram's

Conti/Medici top boss

Kike nepotism landed him a job at Bear Stearns

israel. the jews.

>get to fuck whores of your choice
>get connected to powerful people
>get your own island
>just gotta get a littlw info that you can blackmail aome rich sfucks with
>dont even need that much info, your coethnics run the fucking media anyway. just enough for them to run with.
pretty good deal for a degenerate jew.

Attached: mossad.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

ftfy

Attached: 2EC22765-D247-42EE-A310-47B707166312.jpg (895x617, 385K)

Reaf the banned pages from Tradegy and Hope.

That's good info in the pic and all, but were it not whites who owned and whipped black slaves in the south?

guy like that wouldn't have been picked up a second time. this guy is just a run of the mill pervert except he's got the money to act on it, unlike most perverts.

if he were in any way smart, he wouldn't have flaunted his proclivities. Yet, everyone knew about what he was up to. Maybe not the extent, but certainly knew enough.

He is a member of a certain tribe.

He tutored Ace Greenberg's son and then got a job at Bear Sterns and eventually made his way to the special products division which he quit when the house was investigated for insider trading involving Bronfman/Seagrams in 1981. He then started his own house. His client list is unknown but is restricted to people who are worth 1bn or more. He was introduced to Alan Dershowitz by Lady de Rothschild...

35.267230,-105.969585
In 1993, Epstein purchased a 7,500-acre ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, from the late former New Mexico governor Bruce King. He named the ranch "Zorro," and proceeded to build a26,700-square-foothilltop mansion that was once said to be the largest home in the state, and has been described as a "stone fortress." A 1995 article inThe New Mexicansaid that Epstein's initial plans for the residence described a main house that "will be similar to a Mexican hacienda, with an open-air entry into a courtyard with high-ceiling hallways, stone columns and a central fountain. The living room will measure about 2,100-square-feet, larger than the average house in Santa Fe County. The home will have an elevator, eight bathrooms, four fireplaces and three bedrooms." According to morerecent report,Epstein recieved a county permit to build a small airplane hangar and air strip on the ranch.

Epstein hasbeen reportedas saying his New Mexico home "makes the town house look like a shack." According to records accessed on Property Shark, the structures on the property were last appraised in 2013 at $18,186,406.

This
>but who? who set him and his operation up?
That’s the million dollar question

it were not. it were jews. it were only a small percentage that were whites, compared to the entire population of the south and america that were white. it were mostly jews

His madame Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of some Czech kike who changed his name to Robert Maxwell and was suspected of being a spy for Mossad.

he promised to be the man who provided the service he provided. He was given a front operaiton, hedgefund managing, so that he had an excuse to meet random rich people all over the world and exchange enormous sums of money with them. And cause to entertain them. So bribes and orgies look like commercial exchanges and cocktail mixers for business people.

We follow the same twitter accounts

after he gets convicted and all his property gets seized. There will be lots of opportunities to thumb through his rolodex

How do I find? Is the version on carollquigley.net missing those?

kinda seems like the ruling class might be getting crowded with all these new billionaires.

Big money would stay far away from small fish perverts.
I’m not saying my headcanon is even remotely plausible, but you are downsizing this big time.

He is not just “some rich pervert.

The guy was openly trafficking young girls, and from what I read, he wasn't really getting anything out of it at least the kinds of shit you would expect. He seemed to be doing it because he's just a pervert. There's conspiracy theories all over the place about him, but look at who he hung around with. Perverts who are known to have trouble keeping it in their pants.

Whatever ancillary shit that was going on with his island (slavery, rituals, blackmail, etc) I believe it was background noise. He pursued pleasure foremost. Maybe not everyone in his orbit did, but by the looks of it, he did.

Notice the blue roofed building and other weird shit...

At one point, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen (with his wife, aka, his former adopted daughter), and Epstein all had rooms in the same fancy apartment building.

(((Oppenheimers)))

awww fuck your pic is making me hungry

To be fair, you do realize your explanation makes my silly headcanon sound MORE correct than your theory of “billionaire flies billionaires from all over the world to his island so he can watch them commit crimes that would land them in prison and strip them of any public acceptance for free because he can and he thought it was funny”

Right?
You do realize my shitty and nigh impossible head-canon is infinitely more likely than the dumb shit you just said?

I know. Why the fuck would he wear that hat?

Oh & (((Cohens))) too. They are descendants of Moses's brother Aaron.
youtube.com/watch?v=HsmWYhmTc64&app=desktop

Attached: Cohan hand sign.gif (620x422, 99K)

It’s literally the same shit but without payoff. You are actually claiming he did exactly what I said but with absolutely zero benefit.

What the fuck?

I believe you

Seriously. I know this is an allegory for child rape. But that is some good looking pepp pizza.

he didn't "watch them commit crimes" as if that's all they were doing. He was doing it too. I don't really care about whatever weird bullshit you believe about epstein, I'm saying that the explanation for his actions were born of simple perversions not some grandiose conspiracy despite the fact that it may have happened. To what degree, no one really knows.

I always knew Fred Durst was a satanic nigger

The Bushes

Attached: George_HW_Bush_CIA_1088x725-700x470.jpg (700x470, 53K)

I've seen this picture a bunch of times before, but it's my first time realizing he doesn't have a normal pizza. It's a fucking STROMBOLI with a PIZZA TOP. It's a PIZZA STUFFED PIZZA. Fucking brilliant, 10/10

Attached: 1530069181816.gif (249x172, 721K)

he's got handlers, and you had best hope they're not israeli. this scandal is too big and has probably drawn too much attention for them to suicide everyone and make it all go away. it may be easier for epstein's ((handlers)) to relinquish their control over the united states by releasing all of the blackmail information they have. if that happens, there will be absolute chaos, and they may use the opportunity to instigate civil war or try destroying the USA.

The book has banned pages? What the fuck

..but why the Bulls hat

that's the worst case scenario. what is far more likely is that the prosecuting judges are all threatened or paid off, and the case drags on for decades with no progress while key witnesses are quietly murdered

Nice repeating numbers

Attached: Tea.png (1488x525, 247K)

got his shit's selling water

Attached: 1560068213416.jpg (404x490, 55K)

No idea. It's a stretch, but maybe it was the closest thing he had to a pizza hat? The bulls face tapers, the horns can be the crust, with the red tomato face. Actually, it could be a Chicago deep dish pizza. Maybe he did that one to see if anyone would make the connection. Or I'm just fucking retarded.

So some dude became a billionaire outlaw and it never occurred to him that his knowledge of the absolute elite he personally transported and housed committing crimes their subordinates would find outrageously disgusting could ever give him an edge?

Is your take that Epstein was held hostage by countless billionaires who knew he was the guy who supplied them with child rape victims?

Fuck off, kike. This is some weak shit.

>jew gets botched circumcision
>has an egg shaped dick for life
>uses the rage that his disfigured babka brings him to blackmail oligarchs, presidents, socialites all while amassing more fortune than you'd ever be able to imagine
>can bring down multiple nations on his own
>lived with woody allen and other jew pedos
youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4

6 ft tall, bred into wealth, went to the best schools, winds up with a micropenis. Wouldn't that make you go insane for power too?

maybe just announce you're a fucking schizo ahead of time and save everyone the time it takes to reply to your delusional ass.

sure that guy did not get vaccinated

>Did he legitimately earn it from some business?
He was actually a pretty damn good investor, by most accounts.

>no argument
Based kikes, they dindu nuffin.
What the fuck is your take on the events here that doesn’t involve my medicines?

Clintons
Bushes
Rothschilds
Rockefellers
Spencer-Churchills

The last is not known because the person/family with the most power don't exist for us to know of them.

>6 ft tall, bred into wealth, went to the best schools, winds up with a micropenis. Wouldn't that make you go insane for power too?
Only if all it takes to go insane is a micro penis.

Which isn’t entirely implausible. But crazy Epstein doesn’t detract from many more issues at hand.

hes a jew

Listen real close at 1:16-1:17 and you can hear the lawyer trying to hold back a laugh lmfao

World is controlled by 'Davidic' families Dangoor, Sassoon and Kadouri.

That Adam Sandler movie about becoming a hair stylist in New York is about the famous Sassoon

Other families such as Rothschilds are support as they are not 'Davidic'

Source: Jewish lady

His metabolism will eventually catch up with him.

I believe hunter x hunter is the universal conspiracy theory hidden in plain site. Lucifer is a real person and is the head of the holy serpent criminal organization (the spider in hxh), the phantom troupe is ever single secret society in existence because they operate in secret and communicate in spirit(like a phantom), and they are a troupe because all secret societies have 1 iron rule 'dont break character' which is punishable by death all other secret society rules are nonsense designed to groom replacements for the current power hungry rats. The serpent runs the troupe, and the serpents current head is Lucifer Morningstar. They are all nen users (etheric aura controllers) and the rules of the serpant are the serpant is more important than any member and to become a member of the serpant you must kill a member. We do not traverse space because we cant, only strong beings capable of etheric aura control can hope to traverse space without bringing back humanity ending calamities. HxH was callin the earth flat in 1998. Togashi created a language from scratch for HxH that resembles ancient greek (a universal language). Its a mirror of our real life world, the earth is not flat its convex. The map is flipped, the spider is the serpant, the king is reptillians, the hunters are the finders, nen is shingon ryu esoteric buddhism aka etheric aura control, its basically a story of the true rulers of the world, the 'wild humans' that run the world.

Attached: 543556.jpg (716x960, 139K)

Good article from 2003. It does cast doubt as him being shady in all aspects of his life.

>this whole thread
>no actual answers
read this article.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

A few things to pay attention to:

>mentions travel friendship with kevin spacey (pedo-rapist) in the first fucking paragraph
>emphasis on secrecy surrounding both his money managing operations AND his client roster
>"philanthropist" who loves to visit third world shit holes in africa and the caribean, no mention of what he actually does there
>several mentions that he "collects" people, speaks of people as possessions to be owned
>quit cushy job at Bear Sterns to strike out on his own with an elite investment fund
>only takes clients with at least $1B to invest, if you only have $700m you're a poorfag and can gtfo
>very unusual terms, grants him complete control over their finances including power of attorney and no ability to withdraw your money or otherwise back out
>nobody knows why anyone with that much wealth was willing to hand it over completely to an almost-nobody under absurd terms

published 2002 before any of the scandalous stuff was known, basically a nice fluff piece filled with stuff that, in retrospect, paints a picture of an "investment firm" that was actually a front for a human trafficking operation catering to the ultra-wealthy with a $1B deposit required

Attached: nailed it.webm (272x480, 1.36M)

It's pretty easy when you name your price when trading sex slaves.

The fuck is wrong with these cunts?

I don't see the problem. What's wrong with loving children? All those who participated probably brought their own children to share and be shared in the love. Where do you think the idea of daughter swap came from? you need to come to know Christ. Christ wants everyone to love on everyone

Also the 12 families are the 12 members of the serpent with Lucifer Morningstar as the head. In HxH Chrollo(star) Lucifer is the head of the spider and his power is the ability to steal other peoples abilities, Lucifer in real life has no ability to create things in reality, he must steal everything and make it his own. In the the manga, the members of the spider each represent the true leaders of various families and nations and people who are masters at etheric aura control do not age or die from natural causes or illness. Chrollo Lucifer is based on the real life person Lucifer Morningstar, he is a fallen angel/hunter that was out hunted by God 7000 years ago because he acted like a whiny bitch. The worlds greatest athletes and scholars are said to have unknowingly used their etheric aura and they are considered famous and given vast fortunes, well people that knowingly use their etheric aura are considered our mythical dieties of heaven and earth. Nen is real, its the knowledge of etheric aura and the ability to control ones own etheric aura, its not some new age occult satanist faggotry or some hippie symbolism or cia neural linguistic programming it is a legitimate super powerful manipulation of ones own aura that allows for superhuman feats of strength speed and durabilty as well as soft immortality.

>im a full on rapist

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

now that I'm re-reading it I see a few more red flags:

>compares people to termites
>computer-phobic, does not trust email (leaves a trail)
>“It’s a weird relationship,” says another Wall Streeter who knows Epstein. “It’s just not typical for someone of such enormous wealth to all of a sudden give his money to some guy most people have never heard of.”

Stop weebing up the thread faggot.

Hedge funds. Hedge fund sociopaths are all rich af, very easy money. Go in and rape a country of wealth through denbts.
Epsteins riches are not surprising, there's a lot of the snakes. Top of the heap? Soros.
forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/03/20/the-worlds-richest-hedge-fund-billionaires-2017/#20a79a0246de

ok you heard the man, everyone get back to work shilling for whatever family you currently unknowingly shill for through some jew proxy they use. The thread is a fucking joke. Its a bunch of pedos and kikes trying to protect kikes and pedos and its a bunch of usa, uk, and israel intel agenices helping the pedos and kikes. What the fuck else do you need to know? Like why the fuck are you even in this thread? Its so ridiculously obvious epstein is the typical khazarian jew pedophile, what enticed you to come into the thread? Im curious now.

>My personal headcanon is that Epstein is THE evil kike that is blackmailing the entire elite power structure because he could and he thought it was funny.
That is nice, but our world is worse than that.

payseur

>bankrolled by NWO
This.

You'll only ever find it on kooky websites. But >the truth is out there. as they say.

whale.to/b/sp/bloodlines.html

Attached: illuminatiblood.jpg (400x257, 35K)

Releasing all the blackmail is best case scenario.

It's a bloody uterus