OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1562470091138.jpg (1242x1830, 1.06M)

Lots of suicides on the left incoming. It’s over.

Of course, it was a place to launder their child trafficking money.

Fake news

>Trump’s Longtime Friend Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors in Florida, New York

>actual happening
nice

Attached: 1557378992798.jpg (638x576, 59K)

and the right

Pretty bigun too

A lot of people are about to be suicided in the back of the head with 4 9mm bullets.

AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

you literally know nothing, sweety
who hurt you?

Attached: 312341234123412.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

listen, sweaty. ur donezo

Bill will die long before he see's the inside of a courtroom.

>sweaty

oh no...

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

>Lolita Express
And I thought Thad was blatant

Attached: file.png (1522x1720, 510K)

As a lefty, it's none of my business, but Bill Clinton hasn't been politically important since the year 2000. Even if he's implicated, that means less than nothing to the current Democratic Party.
If I were you guys, I would be a lot more worried about Trump's connection.
Just sayin'....

They already suicided the cops who saw weiners laptop

>he thinks it's only leftists involved
Cute

Proof any of them saw the laptop?

I hope so. The vacuum would be a perfect opportunity to get open white nationalists in office to offset the progressive takeover of the democrats