Remind me again why niggers are allowed in public instead of being segregated

Remind me again why niggers are allowed in public instead of being segregated.

youtu.be/I7gtoLmHd5w

Attached: CE2F9FCE-E47B-48B6-B7AD-CD666E513D6F.jpg (841x608, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWuPPMTiuRw
l-13.org/product/mumufication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers don't exist they are a bedtime story to make children behave. If you see one you are probably asleep in mu mu world

The fuck

Toon town becomes coontown.

The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu are building a pyramid, to be called The People's Pyramid. The People's Pyramid is going to be twenty-three feet high, and made from 34,592 Bricks of Mu. Each of these bricks will contain the cremated cremated remains of a willing individual.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWuPPMTiuRw

My high school prom

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-232140~2.png (1732x994, 1.49M)

To indulge the moral vanity of well to do white people

l-13.org/product/mumufication/

Attached: images (1).jpg (242x208, 9K)

Desu those negroes be hittin the white chicks day and night

Attached: 7A177158-E801-40DB-8536-7995E694EEAC.jpg (521x767, 34K)

If your kids witness traumatic shit like this at Disney, they are eligible for a free lifetime pass.

why the fuck would you go to such a place anyway?

WELCOME TO MUTTLAND

ENJOY YOUR STAY

Thats just the new live show based on Do the Right Thing, Disney bought the rights.

Coon town comes to Toon town

Attached: 1558702930253.jpg (534x539, 64K)

That guy punched like 4 woman in the head one who was a disabled grandma lol.

I really hate these soft white faggots who don't stomp these people when they do this. What the fuck, why are you letting him do this in your society?

You could tell the girl on the far left is a coalburner just by looking at her face

they made super smash bros a real thing owo

If a nigger ever attacks me I swear to God I'll hit to kill. None of these extended street fights dancing around each other like retards and giving his nigger friends a chance to come over and gang up on me. Tackle him to the ground like a wild dog and then beat his skull against the pavement.
In Minecraft.

Whites lost it is over.

Attached: 1561833623176.png (888x885, 174K)

>Those boys sure are good football players tho amirite boomers?

Whites are utterly mentally and spiritually defeated.

>When the next race riot is started in Toon Town right in front of Goofy's Playhouse

Attached: v7shvans62231.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

White people do it too, it’s just that niggers are the first to be filmed so far. Guys, we need to STOP being racist!

Attached: B805196B-7DC6-430C-8E07-F67BC2AF3DB9.jpg (720x613, 287K)

It's insane that the fighting went so long without security or police stepping in. No way this would happen at Disney World, they swoop in on this kind of shit immediately

the mexicans in the back are like fuck this we're going back

Jesus Christ... I'll never understand people who say things like "I'm ready to go to jail tonight." I've been to jail multiple times and it fucking sucks.

Lol

Attached: 189B5D8D-C68F-4A64-A999-7CE165A500CF.png (710x577, 44K)

I'm dying. :D...

kek

If this is how they behave at Disneyland just imagine how they behave at home. Those kids are gonna be model citizens for sure.

Whites call the cops instead of filming. Niggers don't call any kind of law enforcement because every single one present has a history of arrests or a warrant out, but they'll film it so they can be e-famous on Worldstar

To be fair the guy was like 6’4” 375 of pure African slave muscle.

That said there were several guys around who could have put up a fight. Still, most are with their kids. You can’t just leave you 5 ur old unattended to deal with kunta kintas neevous breakdown.

This is literally every amusement park in the US. Don't believe me? Go to any 6 flags during a work day in the summer.

not bad

Theres so many memes you can make out of this

>hold mu daughter

>Ey get yo hands off my bitch nigga

>you hit mu mumma bitch?

Jail is an improvement on the lives of people who live for gibs and hate work
- free bed
- free meals
- free gym
- you're already incarcerated so you can be as much of a violent coon as you want and there isn't much else they can do to you

pimpin' ain't easy dawg.

damn they turned toontown into coontown

It seemed long but how fast can security really get there. It was like a 3 minute video and they probably were alerted until a minute in, then they have to get there.

Once they get there they basically can’t do anything anyway they’re rent a cops

imagine paying $10,000 to watch American pavement apes fight each other at Disneyland

Attached: 1551649928722.jpg (468x412, 33K)

Because this isn't your country anymore

> during a workday

This is the funniest shit I've seen in ages. The whacky music in the background. The indiscriminate violence of everyone involved. The knowledge that Disney(tm) proscribes these people onto the populace via their race-swap franchises. The disgusting tranny security officer that appears half way through.

Notice all the nigs have multiple children too.

I suppose people were trying to break up the fight, completely ineffective though.

This is America... No time for trippin'

A 5'8 dude with bitch tits choked him out. All you have to do is punch him on the jawline and it's lights out. Just fucking sucker punch him and stomp him out.

If only they had Christ. Fuck trying to explain the human mind or behavior. They just need Christ. :^)

Wow they will be providing real entertainment in Sportsball. Let us support their careers. Christ wills it.

>To be fair the guy was like 6’4” 375 of pure African slave muscle.
Doesn't matter if you go in with the objective of taking his life instead of having a fair, non-lethal fight. The problem is all the other niggers and liberal whites present who would see you charged with murder instead of pest control.

kek that was pretty funny, it's fun to watch negros online but i would hate to live near them

they're all coal burners though

>Alright folks, what seems to be the problem here?

Attached: security.png (398x540, 546K)

Toon town?
More like coon town amirite?

>public
disney land is private property

It took Mexicans to subdue that nigger fuck head.
Latinos doing the work whites wont.

Attached: 1562551274245.jpg (701x413, 109K)

Yeah he jumped on him from behind while he was being held by 3 other guys. Good move but who wouldn’t do that at that point.

>in minecraft
if a nigger laid his hands on me I would unironically murder him in real life

>gonna win state *sips*

Based taco lovers.

That’s security? I thought that was one of the toons

One of the Youtube comments:
"Fast Fact: Did you know that the 13 stripes on the Flag represents their percentage of the population, and the 50 stars represents their percentage of violent crime?"
DAMN

That must be one of Disney's in park running shows

Lmao i love your country. Hilarious entertainment almost everynight.

When you see people post on here how Whites have become pussies and mentally soft........

they are talking about YOU.

lol

Looked like a white dad chad who choked him out.

hominids are black at it again

>I really hate these soft white faggots who don't stomp these people when they do this
In all fairness, it was a black on black fight, why should the whites get involved?

>stomping a nigger to death in a jewish theme park.
>in 2019
I actually dont want to die in prison for your praise. I just let the cops shoot them.

there isn't a single healthy looking individual in that entire video

Disney should cast him as Ariel's father!

>In all fairness, it was a black on black fight, why should the whites get involved?
Because the nigger is ruining Disney land. They have to learn, you have to put them in line or they think they can do whatever they want.

well, they don't call it a "theme" park for no reason

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

This reminds me of an anecdote from the early 1980s
>Marine Land, Niagara Falls
>Park is about to open, lineup about an hour long to get in
>Just as park gates open, a friendly group of American Africans pushed and shoved their way, jumped over railings to the front of the line
>Upset American White says to Canadian, "Now you know why we used to hang 'em"

Attached: marine-land.jpg (349x145, 13K)

Really makes you wonder how that many bluepilled people really live in all white neighborhoods.

Work day

Attached: joejoe.gif (926x641, 2.36M)

Red backpack was the only one smart enough to grab his neck and put him on the ground. All hail.

Why not sit back and laugh and hope hes able to kill his own family

>They should be fighting diabetes
Most based comment, even Jootube cannot keep us down anymore.

Attached: laughs in French.gif (500x432, 2M)

>far left
kek

>I actually dont want to die in prison for your praise
Do it so your kids don't have to be afraid to walk down the street by themselves.

>stepping foot in disneyland ever

savage

Attached: 1424734959863.jpg (320x272, 11K)

>Because the nigger is ruining Disney land.
??
Disney sold it's soul to this race swapping diversity pushing shit a long time along.
It's long past saving. This is what that Jew faggot Iger wanted. I hope the Disney parks become like Detroit.

Underrated post

This type of behavior is normally reserved for Adventure City down the street.

This fat bitch is about to explode under her own weight.

Attached: fat bitch.png (441x499, 512K)

Attached: 1554130400283.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Disney parks are for entertainment and there's nothing more entertaining than a nig-on-nig chimpout. Hell, you can hear people laughing in the background.

An American version of Struwwelpeter

I call it Niggelpeter

$100+ a ticket to go walk around with niggers acting like animals
what amazes me is how these nigger afford this shit

It's almost a literal clown world, wouldn't you say?

There is so much insight from one video.

You deserve this America

If you took a shot every time you heard bitch you would have been dead of alcohol poisoning by the 2:23 minute mar. I swear kunta kinte used the word as a form of ebonics puinctuation

It's California which is now 80% latino, 15% black, 3% white, and 2% asian

And if you die to a policeman's gun or shanked in the yard by another nigger you get memorialized with tee-shirts and stickers on the back windows of niggermobiles.Truly diversity is our greatest strength

>>In all fairness, it was a black on black fight, why should the whites get involved?
>Because the nigger is ruining Disney land. They have to learn, you have to put them in line or they think they can do whatever they want.
Why the fuck would I take my kid to Jewland filled to the brim with Tyrone and Latishquanyas and then intervene in their daily ritual of assaulting each other?

>American pavement apes
My sides.

How tf did this niggers afford Disney land tickets?

Bruce Jenner just cant get enough of playing dress up

She obviously hits up leg day everyday