Redpill me

hello Jow Forums, redpill me on the conspiracy surrounding the jews, I don't want edgy memes I want pure unfiltered evidence about why jews are bad and the corrupt state of israel.

I believe that the holocaust did happen, but the numbers are extremely inflated allied propaganda, and that less than 600,000 were killed. That belief brought me here with a thirst for more knowledge.

Attached: 1560501097562.jpg (750x562, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211313369/
holocausthandbooks.com/
bitchute.com/video/TX0KPNjbZjqn/
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews are just tryin live their own lives man, why do you let a religion live rent-free in your head like this?

>I believe that the holocaust did happen
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211313369/
holocausthandbooks.com/
>Redpill me on the jews
the culture of critique in video
bitchute.com/video/TX0KPNjbZjqn/

follow-up
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/

strong xenophobic tribalism tendencies, feelings of supremacy, and a natural tendency to lie, leading to nepotism and subversion of host populations, all due to their neurotic fears of being persecuted and want for a world controlled by them, This eventually leads to them being the cause of the downfall of the host populations, which leads to them being cast out, and the cycle repeats.

>evidence about why jews are bad
nigga like open your eyes

thank you for the dump, user

Attached: 1560384141471.jpg (700x698, 89K)

My last ex was a Jewish girl. Their power is in the media, from local non-profit radio stations all the up to Hollywood and all fields of art. It's not a meme their parents push to be accountants or lawyers because it's true but most of them fail that prospect then get involved in art and public speaking and broadcasting or other media support roles. They control the narrative. Until that changes, their enemies are always the wrong ones.

Lurk forever and do your own research

Phonefagging rn so i dont have my holohoax/jew folder
Us oldfags need to make redpill generals more, we have been getting lazy on educating the newfags
If you dont get the results you want, make another thread later when the burgers are all up

>I believe that the holocaust did happen, but the numbers are extremely inflated allied propaganda, and that less than 600,000 were killed.
This is basically correct and tells you all you need to know. Likely far less than 600k, though. Around half that.

Jews died in WW2. Jews were captive in camps in WW2. Jews starved in camps in WW2. The Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'death camps'. There were no masturbation death machines. There were no railway cars that went directly into ovens. There was no effort to exterminate all Jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore there prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus, work, and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned. The concentration camps and deaths of many Jews were real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the standing of the Jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

Attached: jew pop.jpg (1552x1466, 554K)

You fugging ingels sbend all your days laughing ad ragism, bigodry, misogyni and shid lige dhad, while id's insensidive, i don'd mind begause id's humour and nobody dages you losers seriously anyways. Bud when you fuggs sdard maging fun of dhe hologausd i gannod and will nod remain silend. Dhe hologausd was a dragedy. Don'd laugh ad dragedies.
dhe hologausd, however id habbened :DD aggording do verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD hisdorigal boogs gondaining aggebded, gerdified :DD and verified :DD hisdorigal fagds gongerning dhe hologausd, was a dragedy.
i have read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd and i swear do you, do god and do anyone reading dhis, dhad dhey nod only are drue bud gannod have habbened :DD any odher way dhan dhe way dhey were desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining desgribdions of dhem. Dhang god dhe frengh governmend brovides us widh a lisd of verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD fagds aboud dhe hologausd and dhe dragedy dhad doog blage during world war ii berbedraded :DD by dhe nasi governmend of dhe dime in dhe way dhad is desgribed :DD by dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhose evends. You should definidely read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd do furdher undersdand and realise dhe gravidy of dhe evends dhad doog blage dhe way dhey doog blage as desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD desgribdions of dhe evends.
>bs, dhis is dhe reason id's illegal do disagree widh dhe fagds gondained :DD in verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs.

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

>There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.
What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) "Ultimate evil" is Nazis. "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design.

Attached: florida kindergarten.jpg (762x627, 98K)

Jow Forums defends Putin, but Putin is even more of a kike than Trump

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

More here:

Attached: (((reconstruction))).jpg (635x358, 45K)

Cool derail attempt, JIDF.

Attached: jew support.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

Lurk moar, faggot.

Attached: miku judaism.png (973x892, 511K)

Attached: b4Vba5R.jpg (705x486, 57K)

Jews actively moderate Wikipedia
youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s

they also print most if not all the history books in schools. its not evidence against the holocaust, however they have major sway over how history is told.
This is the reason Nazis burned their books since it was an issue back then too.

Attached: 1562456192881.jpg (793x1024, 201K)

Tis why they feared the Aryan so much.
Hitler was beating them at their own game, until 'murica stepped in.

This is a pretty good post.