Do we need common sense fireworks control?

Do we need common sense fireworks control?

youtu.be/CaM8fVxWvBw

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-224246.png (1080x1214, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2019/07/05/juvenile-charged-after-attacking-family-celebrating-the-fourth-of-july-on-the-riverfront/
reddit.com/r/memphis/comments/c9tc5b/ahhh_good_ole_memphis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everything should be safe

impossible goal.

It’s not the fireworks fault that people are stupid.

No, we need nigger control

We wouldn't need half our laws if people had 100+ IQ

Got to be more videos of this. Thank you niggers this is fun to watch

Similarly in Memphis:
wreg.com/2019/07/05/juvenile-charged-after-attacking-family-celebrating-the-fourth-of-july-on-the-riverfront/
>'urban youth' shooting firework at people in a downtown park
>family says 'pls stop'
>mob attacks them, using a cuck scooter as a weapon
>plebbit blames firework laws and poverty, praises police inaction, deletes wrong think comments reddit.com/r/memphis/comments/c9tc5b/ahhh_good_ole_memphis/

Attached: 1278277618741.jpg (648x412, 38K)

If you have to ask yourself if we need to limit [insert some freedom here] in America, the answer is always no. Report the slide threads boys!

Niggers, lol

Well, people clearly need to carry m1000s and higher with 3 second fuses to throw back at the nogs

What an absolutely pathetic non story this is. 5 injured? Holy fuck stop the presses. I can't believe anybody would ever bother to read such drivel. These "journalists" and totally lazy and pathetic, borderline fucking retards. Only thing worse is somebody who sees this image/headline and thinks "wow there is a story I would like to know more about". Holy fuck what kind of idiot finds this story interesting in the least? Author should not only be fired, but flogged by whips in front of his peers, so they know the punishment for such lackluster journalism.
There are interesting things happening all around us all the time and this mother fucker wants to write about some kids getting hurt playing with fireworks.
Holy hell I'm going to be sick

Attached: 1560619054124.jpg (480x591, 27K)

Why do we even police black areas

It's shit, yeah, but the video is a good example of how insufferable niggers are.

I'd rather have an equal number of chimpanzees living near me.

Its like the fucking walking dead at 4:10. Any more videos like this?

It's amazing how the nogs just materialize out of thin air.

>how insufferable niggers are.

Attached: a02.00 PM.png (347x351, 189K)

This video perfectly represents basketball americans as a whole.

>mfw niggers
much entertaining

Attached: 5280652086032750360.gif (220x165, 356K)

Yikes!! Reddit is pure cancer amirite fellow pedes?

SHALL

>throwing explosives at the police
>doesn't get gunned down like an animal

wtf I thought american police were based

O SAY CAN U SEE

It's like a zombie outbreak when the commentator says "niggas coming out of everywhere."

In Canada they refuse to sell Roman Candles during seasonal events to stop idiots. Fucking nanny state

came here to say this exactly word for word

Attached: 19F0AA5C-72D9-446C-AAD3-5157277C1294.jpg (415x445, 27K)

There should be different rules for niggers. They are too violent and stupid to use dangerous things.

That’d be police brutality sweaty as these kangs aren’t doing anything wrong and are good boys