Can anyone explain the conflict to me in Donbass?

Can anyone explain the conflict to me in Donbass?

who is fighting for what?
who is funding who?
who are the kikes?
who are the whites?
what are the different militias?

I have done a little bit of sleuthing around, notice lots of WN symbols involved in this conflict but lots of conflicting viewpoints on who is fighting for what

Attached: донбас-800x500_c.jpg (800x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUy72ZZx7lI
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=py07VnFBiUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is a Donbass?

Why the fuck would you reply if you don’t know? It’s the region of eastern Ukraine where the war is.

It's a war between slavs, none of them are white.

Very simple, both sides are garbage.

>Ukraine
Flawed approach to nationalism which essentially boils down to Russian hate and europhile. They wanted an oligarch free Ukraine but ended up just taking down one faction of oligarch, the opposing oligarch faction now rule the country and they’re majority Jewish

>Rebels
Essentially cannon fodder for Russia which they dispose of once their usefulness is expired. Every single battalion commander has been randomly assassinated. They want to defend their land, and rightfully so however they then want to be incorporated into Russia to the benefit of nobody. Their land is now essentially lawless ruled by warlords. They also whorshio Lenin and praise communism.

>why would you reply if you didn't know

he replied so he could know, just like you started this thread so you could know something dumbass.

read ID's. dumbass

My apologies

some ukie paras are still operating somewhat independently

I highly doubt yikes have the capabilities to pull of some of the assassinations. Hell the was givi was killed, having an ATGM fly on through his office window in the missile of the day and those responsible were never caught

Givi, Batman, Motorola, Zakharachenko ..so many of them have died and for that? For Putin to get cold feet and set up yet another frozen conflict.

He could have gotten the entirety of Donbass. He wasn't afraid of the western media pressure when he went in Aleppo, why the fuck did he stop at Mariupol in August of 2014?

For the love God, do something. Don't let their deaths be in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUy72ZZx7lI
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE

Attached: Alexander_Zakharchenko_With_Guards.jpg (940x545, 90K)

So is novorossyia , DPR for example, are putin backed?

This is all about a natural gas pipeline corridor. The west thought they could regime change their way into control over it, but then Putin militarily seized Crimean, thwarting their 10 year plan. The west has been buttmad about it ever since caused they invested billions into the regime change.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4

Attached: RedPill.jpg (520x390, 15K)

Ofc they are.

>why the fuck did he stop at Mariupol in August of 2014
How far do you want them to go, and how many more dead Slavic people do you want?

To elaborate a frozen conflict is far better than another upstart of Slavs killing Slavs due to western meddling.

>who is fighting for what?
the jews in moscow and the jews in brussels don't see eye to eye on jew things
>who is funding who?
jews in brussels = ukrainian gov't
jews in moscow = separatist rebels

>who are the kikes?
the ones causing the war

>who are the whites?
the ones dying in it

This

I know but that was the chance for taking entirety of Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts, maybe even connecting to Crimea via a land route, while Ukranian army was still pure shit.

Nowdays they aren's so shit. You have been helping them for 5 years now.

Ukrainian fascist versus poor Russians who somehow appeared in middle of Ukraine fully armed. How dare those Ukrainian fascists defend their country?

Because Russian troops arent in Donbass

Well it's too late, i think a fair compromise would be to give entire Donetsk and Luhansk oblast fully autonomy like Crimea had before. Ukraine just needs a competent president for once to actually bridge things. Maybe the Juden that's in office now might actually make things better as he isn't really anti-Russian. Also what other commanders died other than the 4 you named, i know there was the Ghost battalion guy that was assassinated with 6 of his body guards in the car. Any others?

>Can anyone explain the conflict to me in Donbass?
Jews ruining everything as usual

They failed to take Mauripol when no one was watching. The DPR forces were not capable of advancing. They were not trained fighters. It took them forever just to take their own Airport back, which happened very quickly once the few experienced units (aka Motorola and others) came to help... They were only good at Pincer Maneuver and Ambushes on advancing forces...

Mauripol made it clear that advancement was not possible, and the Airport made it clear that the difference between the very few decent units and the vast majority of the DPR forces was gigantic.

I thought the EuroMaidan was a EU driven coup, and was supportive of the DPR/Russia and wanted them to take in Donbas... But it became very obvious very quickly that the DPR was incapable of effective offense, and that the EU was waiting to respond with 'further assistance' if Russia officially moved in for a territory grab. It simply wasnt worth it for Russia to keep going. As ugly as it is, that is the reality.

Yea airport situation was a mess, they were unable to take it until Givi's unit surrounded the entire area, had a tank battle for the bridge passage, finally captured the reinforcement units, and launched a coordinated attack from all directions. I remember DNR had so many failed attempts at storming it.

Also it's amazing the structure is still standing, it probably took tens of thousands of rounds of a artillery and ballistic fire of all kinds. I guess it speaks of soviet civil engineering.

youtube.com/watch?v=py07VnFBiUo

Hell. Had Wagner Company not bailed them out with Dabaltseve right before the "big cease fire", I think Ukraine would have canceled the agreement and kept advancing, making a case that there is no unified area in order to receive more international support.

Ukrainian Minister of Defense declared that Russians used a tactical nuclear bomb at Donetsk airport

Attached: ZMxkq9R72ag.jpg (640x640, 168K)

Hahaha...well damn, i'm even more impressed now that it's standing. The city too, some tough structures all around. The people too, probably immune to radiation.

Soros vs. Putin

Attached: kjsdh9235skdhjg02356skld065.jpg (406x422, 60K)

>who is fighting for what?
Donbass pro-russian rebels and Russian mercs for joining into RF and gibs. A lot of money are washed on this conflict by oligarchs. Ukranians fight for keeping Donbass in Ukraine's borders.
>who is funding who?
Ukrainians are funded by EU, Russians funded by RF.
>who are the kikes?
In Russia's and Ukraine's government.
>who are the whites?
Both.
>what are the different militias?
Ukranian nationalistic batallions and Russian mercs mostly. For Russia there are fighting Chechens, Cossacks, some Serbs and communists from entire the world.
>I have done a little bit of sleuthing around, notice lots of WN symbols involved in this conflict but lots of conflicting viewpoints on who is fighting for what
It's actually rather simple.

>In Russia's
Russia is being led by a kike clown like Ukraine.

>is being
Isn't*