NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

THE SKY IS A DOME

HELL IS REAL, DEMONS CAN SWIM

RUSSIA ACCIDENTALLY OPENED A PORTAL TO THE NETHER REALM 5 MILES BENEATH THE OCEAN, INSIDE A DEEP OCEAN TRENCH

14 MEN ARE CURRENTLY TRAPPED INSIDE THE NETHER REALM, FIGHTING NOT ONLY FOR THEIR LIVES, BUT IF THEIR SUBMARINE IS CAPTURED, THE PORTAL CAN BE REOPENED FROM THEIR SIDE

WE NEED YOUR HELP user

YOU, WE NEED YOUR HELP

Attached: d7hftxdivxxvm.cloudfront.net.jpg (1086x833, 247K)

sent. #solidarity #netherrealm

>THE SKY IS A DOME
want a real redpill?
the dome is flat.

take your meds

Alright, I'm in. What do we do first?

#PrayForTheNetherRealm

Let Jamal and white women fight them.

wat can i dooo

Attached: image.png (680x935, 129K)

K
KEEP ME POSTED

Just don't go to sleep in the nether.
T. Pewdiepie

I for one would like to welcome our new demon overlords. Not like they'll be that much different from our existing demon overlords.

SAMSUNG OPTION

Attached: botato.jpg (688x572, 209K)

There is an entire continent of additional niggers that are going to swim out if we don't seal it!

Are there jews in this nether realm. If not where can I get a sub

Is the netherealm like netherworld from beatlejuice?

plot for new Doom game? sounds cool

Hi um Y3OnrkS7 I know you're trying to help (clap emoji) but some of the language you used was problematic. You used the D word to refer to the migrants from Hell which is a racist alt-right dog whistle in case you didn't know. The Hell migrants make awesome food including sauted human, deep fried penis and blood ganache with nipple sprinkles so we should be welcoming them anyway.

So let's unpack this, I know you're not trying to be toxic but please let's not use the D word or spread scary fake news about the Hell migrants (clap emoji) thanks (clap emoji).

i do love a spread eagle bone man

Back up is on its way.

Attached: 64F65912-D218-45E5-AECF-BE6A1128491A.jpg (800x800, 170K)

Umm is that an assault shotgun? You're not allowed to depict those in media anymore sweetie. Enjoy jail. :)

Niggers r demons and it's a fact they cant swim

>extreme doots intensify

Hey sorry sweaty but clearly you didn't get the latest gymnastic routines, referring to it as "Hell" is problematic in itself & exposes them to bigotry immediately. We're calling it "London" for now.

>WE NEED YOUR HELP user
What can I do?

thoughts and prayers

Shut the fuck up libtard

sorry m8 cant do shit vs demons until i get my doom eternal collector helmet on

CAN YOU FEEL THE EARTH'S MANTLE SINKING INTO THE VOID

ITS TOO LATE user

ITS TOO LATE FOR THEM

IT'S A HOME GAME FROM HERE ON CHIEF

GOOD

Attached: scren.png (985x502, 95K)

no time to explain...explains

Attached: 1551553139744.jpg (800x766, 135K)

I hope they bring some quarts from the nether, I love doing exterior decorations with quarts in my houses.

Oh and blaze rod pls, I want to make underwater breathing potions to explore the sea temples.

So they died fighting jews (Satan's children btw) Heroes of the Russian Federation indeed, heroes of humanity in that case.

>CAN YOU FEEL THE EARTH'S MANTLE SINKING INTO THE VOID
I FEEL IT. THANK YOU FOR THE THREAD FREN.

Checked. The moon is the fakest shit I’ve ever seen. I laugh every time I see it.

I'm not good enough at LARPing to know whether calling it London would be classed as cultural appropriation.

You can't culturally appropriate from whites so if London was white it would be fine to call it London, but London isn't white but it's racist to acknowledge that London isn't white so would the SJWs allow this or not?

How the fuck do they keep this shit straight? There's literally no way to be a good leftist without accepting somebody else's decision on everything, there are so many answers to this question or at least so many ways to get to the 2 possible answers it's impossible for thousands of people to all agree on it without just accepting their opinions from someone else.

>Checked. The moon is the fakest shit I’ve ever seen. I laugh every time I see it.
I think I'd believe it was a real thing if it spun, instead of always locking on to us like the fucking death star.

Don't worry frens, we're on top of this situation!

Attached: 1561100320248.png (2376x1552, 2.06M)

>doesn't get tidal locking
It does spin.

So Hopper is alive? Thank you God.

Have sex

>There's literally no way to be a good leftist without accepting somebody else's decision on everything
Perfectly cultivated mind-think comrade.>It does spin.
>remains locked to us at all times.
Same thing failed autist.

This movie pitch sounds unironicly better than anything i have seen come out of hollyjew for a while get it printed user.

I sent a tweet and a status message on facebook with a filter on my profile picture. I am helping !!
Once more, we boomers are going to save the world but millenials and gen z will keep hating us because they are lazy and just won't pull themselves up by the bootsraps or give the demons a firm handshake... that's what i did and it worked god bless

Well, could you explain? I need a comfy bedtime story.

Fighting evil? I'm fucking down for that. What do?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x357, 633K)

If they could into lateral or critical thought they'd not be hard lefties. I find it funny that some of them actually can think, but always check their thoughts against the group & revise as necessary to still fall in line.

>Same thing
No, it really isn't. This isn't really all that hard to "get".

Attached: 0243254021.jpg (561x520, 20K)

I can summon an angel to fight demons. Tell me your orders.

*dies*

Joergen noooooo!

It doesn't matter what you look like. What matters is what's on the inside because inside you is a skeleton and when you die your skeleton is goibg to be drafted for the skeleton war to fight against the demons.

Stop being netherphobic
#extradimensionaldemonswelcome

Please disregard this thread. Demons can not swim. (Srs)

I love that its out during tbe day does tbat mean the other side of the "globe" never gets to see it ?

I've seen many laps tonight, but this is one i truly hope isn't real.

Stealing this for a book idea thanks mate

You wouldn't believe what becomes true when you just starting acting like it's true. Pretty sure I started a war between Israel and Russia as well as created a new Q just because I was high and bored.

Attached: 1561600788931.gif (496x498, 516K)

Did what I could from where I'm at using mental imagery projection, but if you've wasted my time there will be karmic consequences.

Anything happen?
Or no?