Just how many people can go to prison/ get the death penalty for everything that's about to come?

I want a number? Practically all the wealthiest old money families, world politicians past and present, military industrial complex higher ups, celebrities, media figureheads and other wealthy kiddy diddlers are about to fry...

But just how many people is it? Is there a courtroom big enough to fit them all inside for a RICO case? You'd need A FUCKING STADIUM, then you'd have to find a large enough prison, and I don't think a renovated Guantanamo Bay would even be enough to fit these sick fucks... They could be killed, but who knows. Treason is an automatic death penalty for the politicians, but what about the others?

TLDR: I want your opinion on an estimated number and how this would all pan out.

Attached: nervous bear is nervous.jpg (255x223, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-PSCqhkWhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want a number?
well considering that they will go to eternal damnation...

Oh also the Shareblue shills too. better stock up on lube you disgusting faggots!

Attached: Mike Pence.png (540x524, 561K)

Bro, calm down.
Nothing big is going to happen, no large numbers of people are going to prison.
The whole thing will be swept under the rug and forgotten soon enough.

Suck a cock, hasbara. Those that don't get the chair will bite the curb.

Only Trump. The rest goes away and no one fucking cares.

The Jew Epstein gets a plea deal for naming many wealthy goyim who visited his island.

He sees the light of day again, and perhaps he stays in an apartment down the street from the prison during his "time served".

Very many of the remaining Anglos/other species of goyim elite in America are now in prison or executed. Oddly enough, Epstein doesn't name many Jews. It's almost as if this was a longterm plan to purge the last of the powerful goyim from the deep state so that Jews may reign supreme with 0 disturbance from goyim in America. Coincidences do exist though.

Trump doesn't go to jail, he wasn't guilty. Magapedes and libtards alike are happy that Epstein and co. are finally behind bars, and then they all forget a few weeks after it happens.

The human race marches further towards tikkun olam.

I have been through this shit too many times to have hope. Trump isn't going to do a damn thing about these satanists and pedophiles, these traitors and criminals, neither is anyone else.

They are everywhere, in every institution, in every courtroom, in every branch of our government.
It cannot be stopped, no one will even try.

Every single organization He ever donated to or vice versa will get investigated from top to bottom, foreign and domestic. There is no Jewish escape in this my man. They are all so interlaced...Hell Israel is 3 degrees away from the Clinton foundation just by looking at it's investments in Qatar alone, not to mention I'm sure they have dealings with Israel one on one. Also if Epstein truly was buddies with Ehud Barack and Netanyahu and if he has money stashed in Israel then that opens a whole nother can of worms.

AND THIS IS JUST SCRATCHING THE SURFACE. DRAGNET MOTHER FUCKER!

A good cleanup across the West is probably around 500k.

I would say about 2% of the US population, which is ironically just about 6 million.

>implying we live in a just society
Epstein is a billionaire with lots of powerful connections and lots of blackmail. I doubt justice will be delivered.

I hope it will though.

kek'd
Fuck, I was thinking more like 15-20k

great, only question left is when do burnt offerings start again?

Probably Passover kek

Isn't Comey's daughter the lead prosecutor? I sense he will get off light again but the result of this will be a corruption investigation that see more people purged from the FBI and DOJ.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO JAIL ALL OF THEM INCLUDING EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS

Attached: 1560045070980m.jpg (1024x866, 66K)

Epstein walks. No one is charged. There is no justice in clown world

You know I'm right

this

6million

This

Justice serves the wealthy

Im too blackpilled to believe that anything real will happen

Ring-a-ding-ding, we have a winner.
This is all just a show, a controlled demolition, if you will. The FBI will seize all Epstein's records, all evidence of anyone he "partied" with, and "misplace" them. Afterwards, the DOJ will cut him a sweetheart deal, minimum time-served, probation, maybe nothing at all. The circus continues.

0 But the jews have their guilloties ready for Catholics

I remember seeing already, if it was a judge or the DOJ, but they said that this shit won't be pushed towards anyone whom it would cause a public scandal, cause damage to national security, has political connections present or past, foreign diplomats, etc...

So basically everyone. They can just make up some bullshit reason to not prosecute people on the list. You'll see some people get in trouble for this but the number will probably be less than 1/4th of the actual amount who should be in trouble, but those 3/4ths will get off for being powerful.

In a just world, life behind bars/ death penalty.
But with all the blatant corruption being exposed, it is very clear there 2 types of classes:
1 pee ons (you and me)
2 our owners (where laws that apply to us do not apply to them).
So don't hold your breath.
youtube.com/watch?v=H-PSCqhkWhg

Attached: 1542800248274.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

this and /thread

if there ever was an event in which all the people in power were revealed to be corrupt degenerates, then they would simply go from being covert to overt about being corrupt degenerates oppressing the white goyim cattle. all might become even worse, since there would no longer be any need for to pretend that you have any rights or equality before tge law

Pathetic

either they find a way to put them all away or civil war starts
either way, we win
I'm not even sure which way I'd rather have it go

Attached: civilwar.png (1158x1393, 137K)

>implying human sacrifice ever stopped