What would a Matriarchal Society with an Average IQ of 150 be like?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

yes

Yes what?

A single female queen nobody asks the opinion of

white

hahaha no

Well. The Cetacean Humanoid actually has a Multi-Matriarchal System which decides Governance.

Explain further.

Very rare to meet a German Shitposter.

I guess we'll never know

It would be civilisationally similar to how a heavy artificial element explodes and disappears instantly after creation.

Attached: 123534654778.png (378x308, 246K)

lmao

With Humans yes since Male Humans are the Dominant Gender.

That's why I am theorising one.

Non existent, the vast majority of people with such a high IQ are men. A matriarchy would be some mediocre 100 IQ based one.

Like a couple of broads sitting on their ass doing nothing.

Attached: main-qimg-e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646-c.jpg (400x241, 20K)

kek

There could be a society where females are amazons and have slightly higher IQs?

My theory is that feminism is destined to fail since females are smaller and weaker and more submissive than males. Female embrace of the multicultural agenda is a classic example of submission.

It cold theoretically work.
The main trick would be to subdue males while at the same time make them to worship the females. sort of a goddess system.
in this way, the males could be used for labour and war plus other menial jobs,
sex would have to be scarce since this would keep the men/ incels in check.
also, it would need periodic reminders of how all the previous wars and suffering was caused by the patriachy.

This is the best answer so far. The species I designed has a chief matriarch and different matriarchs representing herds/pods. Bit like reversed Hippopotamuses.

Correct. Feminism relies on the good will of men to uphold it.
>Non existent, the vast majority of people with such a high IQ are men.
Then pretend that the vast minority of people with such a high IQ that are women are representative of all women, dumbass.