Reminder

Only a small amount of Christians will be saved. Protestants will tell you that all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you are saved forever. The reality is that most Christians are going to Hell, even if they believe in His name.
>Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat. How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!
St Matthew 7:13-14
>Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
St Matthew 7:22-23
>For many are called, but few are chosen.
St Matthew 22:14

Attached: pivotal-murders-4.jpg (907x605, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqDQcvV4VSA
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 16:9-20
gotquestions.org/Mark-16-9-20.html
archive.is/ePwJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just follow the 10 rules god left for us. Except for usury. We gotta make a living

Christians belong to Hades, nothing will save you

Not really. You have to do everything else the Bible tells you. Turn the other cheek, pray for your enemies, etc. You also have to give money to the poor and take care of them. Jesus said to the rich man, if he wants to go to heaven he must sell everything he has. Getting to heaven is not easy.
>Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me not to drink. I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you covered me not: sick and in prison, and you did not visit me.
St Matthew 25:41-43

ok

Daily reminder that Christianity is a Jewish sect by Jews for Jews and was never meant for goyim. The only reason there is even a non-Jewish "Christianity" is because of Saul who made most of this shit up. He wasn't even one of the original twelve disciples. He was a SANHEDRIN AGENT. You know, remember those guys who were so shifty Yeshua spent most of his time yelling at them? Yeah. The progenitor of your religion was one of them.

Stick your sand book up your ass.

Attached: B44052D3-9F72-4C2E-B2A5-C682E1F7FE82.jpg (1125x1095, 133K)

Paul was a sinner and he repented. All past actions are forgiven, all Christians become Christians through repentance and admission of past sins. Paul also had no reason to become Christian if he was a Sanhedrin agent. He let go of all his possessions, preached the Word and died for it. The Pharisees themselves persecuted him. Your theory is the ancient equivalent of SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

>Sand
I didn't know sand was green. And the New Testament is written in Greek, some of its books were literally written in Greece. Your meme is very inaccurate.

Attached: 894503D5-7025-4A4B-BCF2-290303BF5672.jpg (390x496, 65K)

>Paul also had no reason to become Christian if he was a Sanhedrin agent.
Except to do what he immediately did and go to Rome to undermine the Roman Empire by converting the lower class to a Jewish sect and act as footsoldiers and money sources for the upcoming Jewish rebellion against Rome that happened exactly two years later and resulted in Saul being executed for subversion for doing everything I just said.

A second daily reminder: "Paulinism" is what Christianity spawned from. The ORIGINAL Christian church was in Jerusalem headed by James, a Jew, and was trying to convert only Jews. The only reason "Paulinism" even survived is because the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 CE, wiping out the original Jewish church while Saul was in jail. 100% of the followers of Yeshua were Jews until Saul, and then after Saul 100% of the followers of Yeshua were non-Jews.

found the jew

>Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
What a cunt. Fuck god.

The idea that Christianity was a Jew-only club is very silly.
>And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
St Mark 16:15
>And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come.
St Matthew 24:14
>“To you it was necessary to speak the Word of God first. Since you have rejected Him and judge yourselves not worthy of eternal life, behold, we turn to the people!"
Acts 13:46
The whole story of Christianity is how the Jews rejected God and His prophets, after which God declared them synagogue of Satan and made salvation possible for everyone.
>Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in hearts and in ears! Always do you resist the Holy Spirit, as your fathers, also you! 52 Which of the prophets have your fathers not persecuted? And they killed those who announced beforehand concerning the coming of the Just One, of whom you have now been betrayers and murderers, 53 who have received the law by arrangement of messengers yet have not kept it!” 54 And hearing these things their hearts were cut through, and they snarled at him.
Acts 8:51-54

>Do bad shit
>Disobey God
>Get punished
>It's God's fault
ok

Lol. So, the Jews created an “anti Semitic” sect that persecuted them for 2k years? Makes sense.

The real red pill is that there is no heaven or hell and that when you die that's the end. Gives me tremendous peace of mind instead of worrying about some afterlife that's decided by the whims of some illogical supernatural being.

>The idea that Christianity was a Jew-only club is very silly.
You're arguing against objective fact that is accepted by literally every church denomination in existence. There weren't non-Jewish Christians until the 60s CE.

>Mark 16:15
Nothing after Mark 16:8 was in the original text. Mark 16:9-20 were added later, retroactively, by a different author. And since Mark was the earliest book written, it means Yeshua never told anyone to convert non-Jews.

When were the rest of the books written, including Mark 16:9-20?
After Saul.

You are now aware you fell for a 2000-year old psyop.

Attached: yup.jpg (738x1100, 278K)

Yes the Jews hated it when they were granted special protections by Christians for their entire existence. Christians were just so based at killing and removing Jews that no Jews existed in Europe at any time, ever, and they're extinct now and definitely don't run every single Western country including their finances.

Oh wait.

Attached: christians loved jews.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>You're arguing against objective fact that is accepted by literally every church denomination in existence.
??????????
Catholic Church does not accept this, nor does the Orthodox Church. Maybe there are protestants who preach this but Catholicism and Orthodoxy do not, stop lying.
>Nothing after Mark 16:8 was in the original text. Mark 16:9-20 were added later, retroactively, by a different author.
Source or proof?
>You are now aware you fell for a 2000-year old psyop.
A psy-op that allowed Jews to be persecuted for 2000 years and their homeland occupied by Christian Europeans. What a shitty psy-op, really sloppy job Mossad.

Who wrote the Koran?
>youtube.com/watch?v=YqDQcvV4VSA
Those who would abandon Christ; this monotheism is your future.

Attached: image.png (601x439, 153K)

Will I go to hell if I curse and smoke and beat off?

Koreans wrote the Koran
As for the Quran, that's a good question

Seriously wtf is wrong with people. It’s like wanting illegal immigrants in your country, then when they have to move in to your house, you turn around and then say you don’t want them.

The picture is a perfect example of dishonest cherrypicking. The Codex's main concern is Christianity, and they do not overly favour the Jews, it has many many more points on Christianity that the author of your image intentionally ignores. Read it for yourself, this is just blatant propaganda. The same person who made this image also completely twisted the meanings of the first few books of the Bible and got debunked. Here are some excerpts from the Codex
>Jews may not hold Christian slaves. Jews who circumcise slaves shall be execute.
>"Persons who join Judaism from Christianity shall have their property confiscated. [The date is uncertain, however, Pharr tentatively settles on 352.]"

>Faith without works is dead

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

Don't waste your time with antichristian brainlets.

Nice headcanon.

I don't know about smoking but the other two are sins.
>But the tongue no man can tame, an unquiet evil, full of deadly poison. By it we bless God and the Father: and by it we curse men, who are made after the likeness of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth, out of the same hole, sweet and bitter water?
St James 3:8-11

>they were granted special protections by Christians for their entire existence
You mean except for the majority of those 109 times people like citing? Caesar made laws favouring Jews in Rome long before Christians even existed.

Attached: caesar and the jews.jpg (990x973, 362K)

>Catholic Church does not accept this, nor does the Orthodox Church. Maybe there are protestants who preach this but Catholicism and Orthodoxy do not, stop lying.
I'm not lying. I won't ask you to even prove your statement because I know you won't be able to. I'm doing you that much of a courtesy. Meanwhile, I provided you a book that proves what I just stated as a fact.

>Source or proof?
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 16:9-20
>[The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have verses 9–20.]
gotquestions.org/Mark-16-9-20.html

>A psy-op that allowed Jews to be persecuted for 2000 years
Jews were never persecuted and were granted special protections by Christians for their entire existence. Those protections are now the direct cause of Jews running every Western country. See

>muh 109 expulsions
Yeah it was so based of Christians to mildly inconvenience Jews by shuffling them between different counties where they immediately setup shop and did the exact same things over and over again. If Christians were so good at persecuting Jews, why were there Jews? Why did Jews exist in Europe at all? Why were papal bulls issued to specifically protect them? Why do they now run every single country in the West with the full support of every Christian denomination?

Attached: 1560883708505.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

>god makes humans in his own image
>god loves humans
>god sends the vast majority of humans throughout history to hell, including tens of thousands of humans who lived before jesus
>god sends millions of virtuous hindus, sikhs, muslims, shinto etc worshippers to hell every year
>god sends most christians to hell too
>only a very few who exactingly follow one particular christian sect are saved
>because god loves us

Yeah, nah, that's bullshit

>Jews were never persecuted
Why lie about this? It's just so patently untrue. By the way, it wasn't Christians that put Jews in power in your nation, Christian settlers sidelined Jews out of politics. It was your secular revolutionaries that got all their funding from Haym Solomon that put Jews in power.

Attached: rabbi notre dame.jpg (580x1676, 387K)

No one is going to be saved, god is mushroom

Attached: mushrooms and bible.jpg (1954x3125, 764K)

I'm fine with that. Those who master themselves and purify their heart will be able to walk the way. The others will be kept out by flames. Protestants just talk.

That's exactly what Pagans did after destroying their temple, they sent them into exile. Christians didn't just expel them, they pogromed them multiple times. That's not a "mild inconvenience". The inquisitions were not a "mild inconvenience".
archive.is/ePwJc

>with the full support of every Christian denomination?
Into the 30's and even the 40's, majority Christian Americans were saying that Jews were the greatest threat to the world. You can find that sentiment was commonplace among Christians until the total subversion of the churches in the 50's and 60's. You're also ignoring that they had to massacre and depose all the Christian monarchs across Europe before a single part of their agenda could be pushed forward.

Protestant (((((christians)))))

Attached: Ορθοδοξία.jpg (1696x3532, 2.27M)

Attached: Jews in the Mind of America' by Charles Herbert Stember, pages 127-129..jpg (1008x708, 281K)

Oy vey dey burned our book. Such tippy-top shelf persecution.

Meanwhile, what Jews did to Europeans. Picture related.

Attached: greek genocide.png (329x559, 41K)

Speaking of cherry-picking:
>412 16.8.20 "Jewish synagogues may not be taken by non-Jews, and Jewish observation of the Sabbath is to be protected."
>412 16.8.21 "Jews may not be persecuted for their religion or have their property taken without cause. They are cautioned, however, that they still may not disrespect Christianity."

>415 16.5.56 Pagans who publicly assemble may have their property taken or even be executed.

(((Christianity)))

Attached: (((catholics))).png (665x716, 178K)

Book burning? They were expelled after multiple pogroms. And that's not even including what happened during the first crusade. Why do you feel the need to lie like this? It's just so objectively untrue

Attached: expulsion 1306.jpg (729x744, 203K)

>God makes humans in his own image
>God loves humans so much he gives them free will
>Humans disobey God and sends themselves to hell on their own accord
>Few are chosen, but many are called. God forbid you live in a remote community and never hear the word of God, I'm sure he will work something out with you in the end.
>(((Christians))) send themself to hell
>Follow the rule book, a literal written fucking book, and you can avoid punishment, and all of the rules would make you live a better life in the first place so why not?
>Because God loves us, in a harsh but fair fatherly fassion.

Yeah, nah, repent sinner.

Attached: 1546368647274.jpg (1080x846, 131K)

>Why do you feel the need to lie like this?
I'm not lying. I have no need to lie. Why are you lying?

From that same article you conveniently omitted
>Although the expulsion was quick the auctions took a long time. They were still happening at the time of King Philip's death. He was succeeded by his son Louis who in 1315 reversed the decree. However by 1322 the Jews were banished once more. This was part of a pattern of expulsion and return. It concluded with the expulsion of 1394. This is accepted as the date of the last expulsion from France in the mediaeval period. They returned over the following centuries as the kingdom expanded into areas to which they had fled.

Wow so based, mildly inconvenienced for 100 years.

Meanwhile:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: 2182053.jpg (1024x682, 199K)

>tfw im not going to be saved
why even bother?

Attached: 1547945283599.jpg (749x694, 96K)

Pogroms are not a mild inconvenience, they were often massacres. And it wasn't Christians that gave Jews equal rights as citizens in France, that could only be done after the French revolution where thousands of priests were massacred.
>On 22 December 1789, the Jewish question came again before the Assembly in debating the issue of admitting to public service all citizens without distinction of creed. Mirabeau, the abbé Grégoire, Robespierre, Duport, Barnave and the comte de Clermont Tonnerre exerted all the power of their eloquence to bring about the desired emancipation; but the repeated disturbances in Alsace and the strong opposition of the deputies of that province and of the clericals, like La Fare, Bishop of Nancy, the abbé Maury, and others, caused the decision to be again postponed. Only the Portuguese and the Avignonese Jews, who had hitherto enjoyed all civil rights as naturalized Frenchmen, were declared full citizens by a majority of 150 on 28 January 1790

It wasn't Christians that welcomed Jews into the halls of power in America, that was your secularist masonic founders.

As for the papal bull, look at what was actually happening on the ground at that time. There were multiple pogroms carried out by Catholics, and that was very soon after the first crusade. The Sicut Judaeis does not give Jews free licence to attack or subvert Christians. The protection it extended, which was fairly non existent anyway, was reliant on Jew agreement not to provoke violence upon themselves.

You are straight up lying when you say Jews faced nothing more than "minor inconvenience" and were granted special protection "for their entire existence". You just acknowledged multiple laws and edicts which fucked them over

Attached: 12th century.jpg (659x972, 220K)

Fun fact: turning the other cheek means to turn your other cheek to be slapped with an open hand to shame the person who slapped you.

Why do some many Christian's revel in others damnation

>Why do some many Christian's revel in others damnation
Because they're lost.