16,000 Evacuated in Germany (suspicious)

>July7(UPI)--More than 16,000 people were evacuated in Germany on Sunday as experts diffused an American World War II bomb. The evacuations took place near the European Central bank in Frankfurt to allow the bomb disposal experts to deactivate one of the 1,100-pound bomb's two detonators.

>upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/07/07/16000-evacuated-as-experts-diffuse-American-WWII-bomb-in-Frankfurt/3311562519390/

Oh come on. 16,000 people for 1 WWII bomb? This has deep-state operation written all over it. Construction work near the European Central Bank in Frankfurt? They were either moving something in, moving something out, or doing something with the Bank that they didn't want the public to see. What was it? Gold? Aliens? Pneumatic tube going straight to Israel?

Attached: bank_tube_whoosh.png (402x595, 224K)

>1,100-pound

you answered your own tinfoil hat conspiracy

But there's no way that 16 -thousand- people would be in a danger zone for that.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Based

This happens all the time. I had to leave my house in April for 3 hours because of a ww2 bomb

Cringe and bluepilled

Lmao

Attached: 1559668414276.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

You might be right, but stuff like this happens in Europe all the time.
If it would go off and people get hurt the government will be in deep shit and the moral outrage will be heard all across Europe.

These kind of evacuations happen on a daily basis in Germany. Depending on the location it can affect 10 to 50.000 people

Heh nothing personnel

It depends how densely populated the area is but I admit the timing is interesting what with Christine Lagarde just being appointed head of the EU Central Bank.

just another reason why america is #1. Europe literally has landmines and bombs everywhere lmao

Why aren't unexploded bombs such an issue in England? German efficiency meant they all exploded when they were supposed to?

Attached: bombenabwürfe.jpg (1820x1479, 421K)

it happens everytime, there are thousands of ww2 bombs in our cities which get found regulary and have to get defused.

It's a numbers game. Germany got bombed the most. British and US forces alone dropped about 1.7 million tons of bombs on Germany. And 10-20% of them didn't explode

>trans
Those transphobic pieces of shit really had bombs filled with trans people?

And nobody ever stopped to think that maybe you didnt have enough bombs

Without boots on the ground it's impossible to tell whether or not it's a happening. Feel like saging but I'll give it a chance.

This, it’s pretty normal, they evacuate people in a big radius just to be safe. There are plenty of stories like this. OP is a confirmed based retard.

ill cry you a river faggot
germans civilians are valid targets

okay faggot

Kill yourself you jew loving cuck

Same happened the week before in Berlin.
On average 2-3 ww2-bombs explode on their own /year.

its one of Samson Option stash of nuke
one has disabled by Russia(the submarine incident) and one detonated in California (earthquake)
there will be more i guess