What is considered white

what is considered white

Attached: 1561553744321.gif (487x560, 898K)

you'll know when you see a white person

are Arab people considered white

You can definitely find arabs that look white. most arabs however seem to be closer to Turks or Sandniggers

No

No

This is white, if your ancestry is elsewhere you're not white

Attached: 1024px-Northwestern_Europe_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1024x1024, 330K)

English people, perhaps some scots and welsh

Attached: Only Anglos are huwhite.jpg (1200x1983, 570K)

You're going to take the word of a man who had every STD known to science at the time and regularly sat naked on a wooden chair in a room with no other furniture for an hour at a time?

Absolutely not.

Attached: B52AC68E-4DEB-41AF-AC37-FF4F5A78296C.jpg (1125x558, 399K)

Italians and Spanish are white to me, all of European countries are and Russia too

Nowadays only Americans and maybe some Aussies. All quality white Europeans are long dead.

European.

jews

Pink nipples

white as a specific and cultural group can vary a lot, it can include all of europe, eurasia and people who have those origins, but maybe even a turkish can define himself this way when confronted with a black ... or even just the speakers of Germanic languages

white as an ethnic group (opinion varies too much between people, so I say my personal opinion), European natives with Cromagnoid characteristics, in the Canary Islands some people have these characteristics ... even if they are not in Europe

Attached: emily d..jpg (259x300, 29K)

Me tribe am white, you tribe am poo-poo skin

i would go as far south as northern italy. basically anything within the hajnal line. also your picture goes too far west. ireland is not white.

lmao

#FFFFFF

Africans

Attached: sir-maejor.jpg (612x612, 27K)

>you'll know when you see a white person
pol arbiratrary standards exclude at least 50% of white skinned people
>"not blonde or redhead"
bunch of negers

Attached: whitest of the blacks.jpg (397x409, 43K)

You know what it is when you want to blame us for something.

Agreed. If you are overwhelmingly of European dissent, you're white. Unless you're a jew.

A piece of white paper. I consider that to be white

Italians are white but Irish aren’t? You’re a fucking idiot.

This

This is white

Attached: 53426.jpg (1440x2530, 1.6M)

>all of Germany
no

Yes. Look at Assad. Look at Spain and Italy. No one would argue that these are not white.

In the US they are, amongst real white people? No, absolutely not.

shitskin

>Egypt
Let me guess - we wuz kangs and shiet

>He thinks that is white

Attached: laughing anime girl.gif (220x266, 203K)

Attached: lolmut3.jpg (1868x1330, 925K)

If you divide everyone on earth into clusters based on the "traditional races" using genetic data, pretty much all native europeans are in the same cluster. Everyone with an overwhelming majority of European ancestry can thus be considered "white".

It doesn't stop there, you can subdivide europeans
Ultimately only Anglos and other Britons are truly white

Observe, true white skin.
Stay mad anglo kike

Attached: this is white.png (362x830, 414K)

Do you even lift, bro?

>t. Untanned arab

"white" is something you and new worlders came up with. It means whatever the fuck you want it too.
Just keep in mind that outside the UK and the new world nobody used the term that much.
In Denmark we use the terms as "Dane" and "German" which means something much much more specific than "white".
A Pole is white but a Pole aint Danish.

Race is a social construct

We live in a society

How do you get cut this deep by a fucking meme

blue eye white skin

Attached: 4chanpolusers.jpg (827x1241, 213K)

assad is an alawite you fucking moron

>'slav'
>0 results found
anyway, here's some stuff

Attached: bqr3uvwv05h21 - Copy.png (4630x2162, 3.51M)

Attached: haplo.png (1867x1074, 932K)

Attached: 1559700377696.png (1960x1793, 627K)

Attached: 1559061264679.jpg (1882x1690, 1.07M)

Attached: 1539160857353.png (2927x1637, 2.7M)

Attached: 1539160425180.jpg (563x500, 33K)

Attached: guide_to_human_types_part_1_by_cedarseed-dj2uv5.jpg (5271x1365, 1.26M)

Attached: guide_to_human_types_part_2_by_cedarseed-djs1fl.jpg (6786x1364, 1.76M)

Attached: guide_to_human_types_part_3_by_cedarseed-dkrjlg.jpg (4262x1364, 1.08M)

Leftists have no problem telling who is white and who isn't when deciding who needs to surrender their income to nonwhites, or who needs to go to prison or be released from prison. Maybe you should ask them what they consider white.

Generally speaking all peoples of Europe, the Persians of the Middle East, and the Berbers of North Africa. Looking at a map I’d say Europe, the countries that touch the Mediterranean, and the Middle East Above the Arabian Peninsula; sadly the majority of Egyptians and Turks have non white blood mixed from Arab and Mongol invasions, but unmixed would probably qualify. Arabs are like Indians, they were White once, but no longer. The Jews are a mixed bag, they claim to be Semitic like the Arabs, but their DNA is overwhelmingly European due to centuries of race mixing.

This is all from a purely biological standpoint, as there is most certainly a difference in being White and Culturally White. The peoples of the Middle East and North Africa are, culturally speaking, non White.

Alabama niggers

Damn, the Irish are ugly.

Fuck warbros

Attached: hammer.gif (487x560, 736K)

Depends, our younger generations are super hot and usually have six packs, (I feel bad but then I remember I'm ripped by your standards, the older people are fat and ugly though, our country is getting better, were learning that food isnt scarce anymore, and so eating less, America is going the other way, we produce mostly natural food so it isn't filled with dopamine releasing chemicals, yours is, your getting bigger, but lets not fight U.S fag, lets just laugh at fatter beaners

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Cope harder, slavnigger
In truth everybody knows if they are white or not, but filthy subhuman non-whites dont want to admit it to themselfes. Real whites can smell your inferiority complexes though.

>edgy opinion
It doesn't make you any less wrong.

>Whites
Europeans
Greeks
Italians
Slavs
Jews
Arabs
Muslims
Americans
Gypsies