Is this what America looks like?

Is this what America looks like?

Attached: usa.jpg (964x768, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Ek50-QpEWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

next to the highway on the east coast yes

Only in the good parts. The rest is infested with nogs that shit on the subway.

how many threads are going to be made about this one photo. Please stop replying and if you must remember what to type in on options

That is Breezewood Pennsylvania it is a truck stop town. That isn't a normal town. I do always remember having fun driving through it as a kid going to see my grandparents. So many big ass trucks all around you, I would ride in the back of our Taurus station wagon where the seats faced backwards and I would wave at everyone.

California. Look at the gas prices.

Some parts, yeah.
Those are corporate oasis around the freeways

it's a jungle

australia is like this too.

How about you fix your country instead you faggot mutt.

its a truck stop dipshit

Highway exits look like this. They make up a very small percentage of our land.

Big-brained Anglo response.

Pretty much.
More or less anywhere you go looks just like everywhere else because of this franchising bullshit.

Needs more McDonald's.

This. I see only one mcdonalds in this picture. There needs to be atleast 2 before it can be called an official town.

Not anymore, they built a bypass around Breezewood.

Good for you, no one gives a fuck though

>Is this what America looks like?
Everywhere there isn't a nigger infestation.

Staying on I-70 still puts you on US-30.

Sure beats Africa or any South American fucking shithole

Attached: D42A7FE0-968D-4231-AD5A-6135524187BB.jpg (1000x669, 141K)

Why is this stupid thread up every week? You want to see what America looks like get on Google Earth or come visit us.

The bad part is it might be a different photo

It’s a service area off of a highway. Food and gas and get back on the road.

faggot ass bitch

Fulton County boys ww@

>It’s a service area off of a highway.
Its on a goofy interchange in between 2 highways. Drive 15 minutes straight in any direction, and it is nothing but pastures and woods for quite a while.

fuck off europoors. This is only a small section of America that looks like this. Only truckers and trailer trash live here which is a very very VERY small part of the country. Next time why don't you suck a fat dick before you post faggity pictures like that op.

>no waffle house
3/10 will not exit even if i had to piss

Indeed

Attached: burtynsky_paysages_manufactures.jpg (1370x1810, 927K)

Go to Las Vegas if you feel like walking through one really long ass ad.

Yes that's actually not that bad. It has some green and the streets look big.

Dumb nigger learn to appreciate a white man's child hood tales of McDonald's adventures

It's a truck stop. People live there and need to make money and trade somehow, so it's only natural. I agree that it's soulless corporate shitcancer. Maybe if corporations all fucked off and died, small towns would have mom and pop shops and unique appeal again

I live in Pennsylvania and like 98% of it is woods and farms. If you want rural or small-town life, this is the state to be in.
pic related

Attached: Pennsylvania- Endless Mountains.jpg (1024x632, 257K)

But thou must.

Attached: highway designed by jews.jpg (1164x828, 108K)

nah man that's pennsylvania off I-70. read the signs. that's probably from the 2000's with those prices. like between '04 and '09. note the ford focus, it's the newest car there.

also, sage, because OP's a fucking kike and makes this thread all the time.

Yes I know it's surprising very little trash compared to your shit hole isn't it

And that green grass freshly cut looks like it
And it looks like no trucks have rammed into anything either

The differences between the first and third world

Beautiful, guessing the air is nice and fresh over there isn't it?

kentuckyfag here
living the dream

Attached: 1401476018026.jpg (2111x1300, 670K)

Next to basically every single interstate highway, yes. Very similar. But once you get more towards a major metropolis, the stores get a little "nicer": Target, Chipotle, Five Guys. It didn't used to be this way, and it is incredibly sad for those of us Boomers who have faint memories of a real America.

I have the 2d version (pic)
Jew United States

Attached: real America.jpg (1280x800, 456K)

>70 interchange
Oh shit, I thought that looked familiar. That's one of the places I'd stop on my way through Pennsylvania heading to Baltimore.

Yeah it is. I lived in an urban area in another state for 5 years and the difference in air quality is unbelievable. It's like the scent equivalent of going from an old black and white tube tv to a huge 4k flat-screen.

Sometimes I'll open up random locations in street view and just marvel at how much street trash there is outside of the US.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1409x1158, 248K)

best states to visit: arizona, nevada, new mexico

Attached: 98476845.jpg (259x194, 6K)

No, this is what I look like.

Attached: 20190707_094111.jpg (1033x1969, 1.86M)

Close....

America looks more like pic related nowadays.

Attached: 1562528005691.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

A bunch of newfags just discovered the Breezewood meme. It's summer afterall.

Looks like Canada.

Wow, user! Thanks ror posting this insightful thread!

Can you retards please find a new truck stop to post, I'm sick of seeing this Pennsylvania one

Yeah. Its a niggerfest.

>I live in Pennsylvania and like 98% of it is woods and farms.
Can confirm.

Attached: always participate.png (919x737, 340K)

Yeah, if you don't live in like a 50 mile radius around Harrisburg. It's all dying industrial shit and warehouses. And the people, the people are the fucking worst types you can imagine. Take the entitled attitude of some Jewish baby boomer from New York City, add the annoying opinionated bullshit that is usually spouted from some late 20s blue-checkmark on Twitter, and then dress them in redneck boomercore clothes. Tight black Harley T-Shirt tucked into tight blue jeans, cellphone holster and a NASCAR ballcap. Driving their Ford F-350s slow as fuck in the left lane, or pulling out in front of you fast as fuck when there is no traffic forcing you to slam on your brakes and then driving five miles below the speed limit. Everyone has this shitty fucking attitude and a look on their face like they just smelled piss and they want to start shit about it. It's a fucking awful area, and you should stay away. Junkies everywhere, niggers moving up from Baltimore. Puerto Ricans. Trash on the street.

I've lived all over the country, and Central/South Central PA is the worst place on Earth. Northern PA is very nice though.

When you take an exit ramp off of a highway, sure. Nowhere else.

too bad phili is a shit hole. Love pittsburgh

Basically New Jersey

Literally spent the whole day driving through PA yesterday and can confirm

Pittsburgh is a Jewish enclave though. Fag flags everywhere along with homeless nigger hordes.

That being said, still the whitest city.

American cities are ugly and utilitarian. It's not easy to make a pretty landscape when you need to squeeze 5 gas stations, a dozen restaurants, 2 motels and a department store within a few blocks in order to service a population.

But here's a tip, Eurotrash - only niggers, Mexicans, and liberals live in cities. The rest of us live in sprawling suburbs filled with spacious houses surrounded by beautiful countryside.

Here's what my little piece of paradise looks like.

Attached: St. George.jpg (1800x598, 444K)

>too bad phili is a shit hole. Love pittsburgh
Fuck Phila, Fuck Harrisburg. Fuck Lancaster.

NEPA is the only place to be. Pittsburgh is ok if you are into big cities crammed full of depressed drunks.

It also looks like pic related. KYS memeflaggot

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1786x1190, 2.02M)

Yeah I don't think I could ever live in the city far too much shady shit
(too many niggars and spics)
even if the town I live in now doesn't have as much to do
way better to spend time driving to do something than to have to live in that

Beyond the heat in AZ it's nice weather all year long

Cope moar

Attached: 20190706_082135.jpg (4032x1960, 2.66M)

Yes, that is exactly what it is like here. Nothing of Natural Beauty at all. Just fast food restaurants and gas stations galore. Also this picture is an amature photo my dad took.

Attached: 160244CF-A190-4D82-953D-623491FFE9F9.jpg (748x478, 169K)

Attached: 20190706_070122.jpg (4032x1960, 3.35M)

Ugh it’s so Ugly here!! I can’t see anything with all this garbage and smog!!

Attached: 9777883C-788A-4314-AF59-DEB0424EEBF2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

Attached: 1561720374492.jpg (396x382, 39K)

Sage this shit.
Fucking shill needs to get a real job

Ugh why can’t we just have more natural beauty :(

Attached: 2F615C7A-DE6D-40ED-9F21-F25862F5136A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Stop replying to the slide threads you moron

Where are the farms?

I can’t stand living here. Take me away please.

Attached: 1A9D45BE-3BBD-4CD6-9DC9-762C7F74F051.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Fuck off faggot kill your self

Why are the mutts getting so triggered, btw I didn't sage KEKEKEKEK

Fuck America. Just look at this shit.

Attached: 1557145642000.jpg (790x527, 119K)

Ramzpaul made a video about this
youtu.be/7Ek50-QpEWQ

Attached: 1555076054916.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Maybe not exactly like this but this is what 90% of America looks like.

Pretty far from here. I'm in St. George Utah, on the edge of the Mojave Desert. We have a few farms around but for the most part, farming in the USA is done on the other side of the Rocky Mountains from here.

St. George eh? Love Utah. You guys have the most beautiful and cleanest state. Wish I could live there. That’s where my photos are coming from. Most of them anyways.

That’s what many of our highway exits look like yes

Pretty much. Don't worry, goy. This is coming to a globohomo hellscape near you!

Attached: 156259382589321324838312769843.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

These places are mecca for road trips. I love them

I give a fuck you shit licking faggot

Attached: cherrypicking commies.png (607x734, 1.05M)

Get away from the highways, which isnt too hard and it gets pretty again. Many small towns are dying and depressing due to economic changes but do your research before and you can easily find some nice spots in the rural, suburban and urban centers.

Come on out, bud. White people are always welcome, and the Mormons keep this state in pristine condition. They're not a big problem either, unless you're some kind of degenerate. For the most part, they'll send some missionaries to your house once, and if you tell them to go away you'll never see them again.

Here's a picture I took recently at Panguitch Lake.

Attached: 0004.jpg (2448x3264, 871K)

Here's one I didn't take but wish I did.

Attached: Bear Lake UT.jpg (1032x556, 225K)

One day I Truly hope too. My dad lives near a small town near Zion. Moved there after he retired. He goes on hikes just about everyday. I live in the south now, but got a lot of Love for Utah. Love the Mormons they got their shit together. Also love the laws for driving (80 miles an hour on the highway!) that’s for sharing some of that sauce. Keep up the Ethnostate for the rest of us! Here’s some of mine. Somewhere within Zion National Park, UT.

Attached: 424F493F-AC50-45C6-B268-1598E994E697.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Thanks* also here’s the view from his backyard. And wow that’s so amazing. I miss the smell of the Desert. The dryness in the air. And some of those views are breathtaking. Pictures don’t even do it justice.

Attached: A680F60A-0B90-475B-A58E-3E46EDA6B5F2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

That's not bear lake you fucking transplant.

Attached: ActuallyBearLake.jpg (500x375, 62K)

As I said, I didn't take that picture, nor did I name it. And the good thing about being a transplant is, I can live here, not be Mormon, and not be treated like an "apostate." How's YOUR life?

Been to bear lake camping. It’s pretty damn big. Everyone makes mistakes, maybe he just copied it from somewhere and that was what was attached.

this is the correct answer.
thread/

Pretty good, I grew up here, I'm not Mormon and every single one of my friends growing up were. They never treated me like an apostate. I received in state tuition to the University of Utah, instead of having to settle for Dixie state where my degree wouldn't mean shit.
He did just copy it from somewhere. That doesn't mean he isn't some kind of leeching transplant who only spends his time pretending he knows anything about the Wasatch front.

>That doesn't mean he isn't some kind of leeching transplant who only spends his time pretending he knows anything about the Wasatch front.

Please advise, how long do I have to be here before I can speak authoritatively about the things I see and hear with my own eyes?

That nigger isn't just sure. He's HIV positive.

I hear you, but must we fight amongst ourselves? Local or not, if your white it only means good things. I’m not sure what region of Utah you live in, but I think we both can agree that you are both living in paradise. One day it might come down to Utah being the last bastion of whites in the United States. I think you guys are having an influx of Minorties right now, but the majority is still white and from what I could tell Utah is still the cleanest. Not too long ago here in South Carolina, I went to Hollywood, SC. It was a niggers wet dream. Trash all along side the road for I shit you not like 3 miles straight. I have never seen that much trash in one place. It made me ill. Just be hopeful for what you have and work together to keep it clean and white as possible.

What do you mean? You clearly haven't seen bear lake with your own eyes. It's not a time thing, it's about not being some college idiot and actually knowing what you're talking about. This applies to everything, not just Utah.

>Greek
>White

>but must we fight amongst ourselves
I don't consider California transplants coming here for college one of us.