Belfast or Liverpool

Heading to the UK next month and have two free days.

Any British anons care to recommend whether to visit Belfast or Liverpool?

Staying on Isle of Man, so will ferry to either.

Attached: F7EFBC19-55FE-4EFA-9A08-A4609FF7714C.jpg (1136x852, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XpYbK588nB0
youtu.be/wxpYW_w5pgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1561907486407.jpg (450x505, 163K)

Liverpool. Belfast isn't that big and is expensive. Has a few things to see like titanic and game of thrones but very expensive. Liverpool will have better and safer nightlife.

Appreciated. I believe I’ll take your recommendation

Belfast. Lots of good nightlife, safer than Liverpool by far, smaller city but that means easier to get about, great Ulster Museum, great GOT experience, great visit to the Crumlin Road Jail, St. George’s Market on Friday and Saturday is award winning, if you get a car fantastic countryside and villages all round, great food in friendly pubs, and if you have the time, the giants causeway, the Dark hedges and the beaches on the north coast.

Liverpool is a dirty hole.

Belfast is shite too what are you on about

Why would you CHOOSE to go there!?!? Do you WANT to be robbed and raped by niggers and arabs?

Oh man both are great, you should really do both

Liverpool is good and still pretty white. If you do go to Liverpool then I'd recommend also going to Chester for a day, it's a proper English city.

Attached: Chester (1).jpg (1440x960, 419K)

Belfast is the least black and Muslim city in the UK.

Liverpool is not quite as black as say Manchester or Birmingham, but thst isn’t saying much...

Belfast is remarkably crime free. The only real crime action is between idiot gangs.

Stay on the isle of man desu mate.

Now I’m torn. Figured I could stay over on Fri-Sat in Liverpool and catch a train back to London Sunday morning for flight and see the countryside outside of the windows.

Sounds like both are fairly safe compared to larger cities in US.

I’ve never seen GOT, but would love to see Giants Causeway...

Haha, that’s possible I guess

Cheers

/o/ here, this is more of a Jow Forums thread; but I'll give my two cents: rent a motorcycle and ride the isle. It is one of the hallowed grounds of bike racing.

Attached: 1513118191254.jpg (302x302, 22K)

Birmingham, best multicultural city in the UK.

You can have a good time in both cities user. I would go on the accent you prefer. Here is a quick comparison through the medium of Harry Enfield.
Liverpool: youtu.be/XpYbK588nB0
Ulster: youtu.be/wxpYW_w5pgo

I think I'd go to Liverpool though. It's a fun city and I say that as a Mancunian. Watch out for the orange ladies.

Attached: fake-tan.jpg (248x291, 16K)

What is an ‘orange lady?’

The dregs of the British gene pool who, for whatever reason, think being tanned is "exotic" and "cool" and so they cover themselves in this filth which gives them an orange hue. Stay away from these people, they are usually aggressive when provoked or looked at in a way they deem threatening.

pic related

Attached: faketan.jpg (500x779, 57K)

>liverpool
>safe
u fuckin wot m8 you dumb irish cunt

Take a train out of liverpool into some random village, look around, grab a pint, then head back

Less shite than Liverpool. Liverpool is an absolute dump. At least Belfast won't make you feel like a Paki is stalking you at every turn.

Belfast. The locals make the place, and I love the Belfast folk, even the dirty taigs.

Attached: belfast.jpg (320x242, 21K)

You want see any of this shite in Belfast.

Attached: fight-racism-520x245.jpg (520x245, 57K)

What are you interested in doing user? Any type of nightlife or culture?
Also, thinking about it you could also take a quick trip to Manchester on the train if you go to Liverpool. It's only 35 minutes on a train. So, you could check out both cities quite easily if you fancy.

Actually, fuck it, screw the cities. Go to Portstewart, up the northern coast.
pic related- I've eaten there a few times, the food is fantastic and people are friendly. Sleep outside to the sound of the sea if you like that sort of thing. No one will touch you.
Touch ar women though and me n the boys will be in the van and up there before you can say no niggers?

Attached: harrys-shack-960x576_1_orig.jpg (960x576, 86K)

The giants causeway is 60 miles from Belfast. Worth seeing though, pics don't really do it justice.