University

This is legit the first week of a compulsory unit I have to take for my course and I don't think I'm gonna make it

Attached: week1.png (1375x965, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

praxiscet.com/blog/exploring-gender-identity-what-gender-anyway/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0nFD19eT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Compulsory reading
praxiscet.com/blog/exploring-gender-identity-what-gender-anyway/

I literally have no idea how gender studies and globalisation are meant to mix together
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0nFD19eT8

This is actually kinda interesting. You should give the course a serious shot user. After all, it is called globohomo for a reason.

If you go on a killing spree, administrators and professors first.

I'm gonna go and I'm gonna try to get the best mark I can but I'm not going to enjoy it

>I literally have no idea how gender studies and globalisation are meant to mix together

Gender studies pathologizes male behaviors, including resistance to invasion.

What are you studying? Where? Can you share the entire curriculum?

Law/international studies (majoring in international relations)
The subject is a compulsory unit for international studies which has had some fucking bullshit units but the electives are interesting to I haven't dropped out

>Gender studies pathologizes male behaviors, including resistance to invasion.
interesting

>I literally have no idea how gender studies and globalisation are meant to mix together
The strategies corporations employ to make their brands resonate with their customers also have a lasting influence on the behaviour of said customers, well beyond the point where they're convinced to part with their money.

Consider how many furries there are in the Sonic fanbase.

Good luck man, just keep your head down and it’ll pass by quickly.
I once had to take a class in freshman year where we spent half the time reading vampire romance novels and ‘analyzing’ them. It’s title was ‘critical thinking and comprehension’ so I thought it was just gonna be a normal English credit.

just write for the professor you have and you'll be alright

Attached: trucom.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

The only way I managed to write down the bullshit on exams was prefacing it with the authors name. It's what kept me sane and allowed me to state the opposite without blowback.
>Jordan shekelberg states that x equals y except if x equals white than fuck x mirite. Whilst Aryan Weiß defines it in these terms

>Aryan Weiß concludes from statistics 13=50. Shekelberg opposed this claim by stating socio economic factors.

i skipped these "mandatory" dumb shit courses and there was no penalty. no one even said shit to me about it.

same for "mandatory" floor meetings in the dorms.

nevermind, looks like a course you picked thats required for something you're taking

i was talking about required 'intros' for just going to the college.

>explainity explains
are you sure this is for adults

I bet you any money Third Space Theory has wormed its way in. Look it up if you want to know why education is now shit. It is one of the major frameworks used in Australian education now. It is pure globalism and very anti-white.

Thanks man, it’s just frustrating that it’s compulsory. My other units in IR dealt with great power politics and the rise of China
I’m gonna do exactly this, I looked at my professors twitter and it’s pretty fucking ridiculous. Unironically sharing articles about how the lgbt poomunity is discriminating against disabled black trans women

This subject seems to be chaired by a mental midget tbqh

Also preface any personal objection by projecting them on a outside group;
>critics of this theory claim... Etc

Do that and you can start having fun again

That looks like it came right out of La Trobe uni. The year after I joined they made some abo module mandatory. Luckily I didn't have to do it

Deakin

One time in that vampire class I pretended to be Jewish in a class discussion (I could pass for one) and started pointing out how vampires historically were literally just metaphors for Jews and the roastie professor kept awkwardly avoiding it and changing the subject.
It was honestly so funny that I had a hard time maintaining my pissed off composure

go to a real uni you retard

Last tip. Minimalize their ideas by priming the answer with;
>Whilst dominant consensus/agreement/ideas/opinion states x, Shekelberg frames the problem in these terms.

Do fags put up communist posters on your campus too? I thought it was a meme before I started uni, couldn't believe it was real

Can you red-pill me on this, I’m genuinely interested user.

>going to college in 2019

lel

>the world bank and love

Attached: 21a.jpg (600x559, 45K)

There’s a couple here and there.. usually they get torn down by the drunk res kids

can we get some red pilling in the comment section for the college kids

based drunkies

Drop the class idiot.

I never had to take a course like that for my major. If you do, you're in the wrong major.

/thread

Only way you can get paid in the current year.

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Very likely I’ll drop international relations and just do straight law
Which is a shame because every other subject I’ve had has been about global politics and major world power dynamics which I find interesting
It seems they just threw this subject in for the shekels

Not if you're fine busting your ass in a coal mine. An upwards of $90k a year plus benefits straight out of high school.

I think you know...

Attached: 40071A37-DCB6-4005-BE51-4B9EDC1AE0ED.jpg (206x222, 24K)

No thanks, I'd feel safer delivering mail in Detroit.

Attached: 20190705_053645.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Why do you think it pays so well?

>he fell for the college meme
Yes goy. Give us money for your piece of paper. Yes. That way you can get a job making enough money to rent a house on mortgage and rent your car on loan. Then you can raise children so they can go to college and rent a house on mortgage and their cars on loans. Yes, fall into the cycle that has put us here in the first place all the while doing absolutely nothing but bitching on Jow Forums. Good goy.

The world ended in 2012. Don't go to college, stockpile ammunition, and get ready for the civil war.

Yeah I did fall for it.. I was convinced in high school my teachers and my mother that it’s what I was meant to do
4 years on and I’m almost done so I don’t see why I should give up now even if I don’t use my degree in any meaningful way at least I finished what I started

>doing the compulsory reading

lmao

So basically your excuse for falling into the trap is "well, I've already fallen in. So why would I not continue the cycle?" Absolutely degenerate. Enjoy your children growing up in a Chinese majority society. Enjoy your children hating you because you sat on your hands while housing prices increased. Enjoy your children growing up in a progressively shitty world because "well, I was almost done already." Serve your masters obediently goy boy.

Imagine thinking mortgages are the same as renting souly because you got a monthly payment to make

High risk/reward.

Attached: 20190626_045945.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Hahahhhahhahaha Auzcucks

Imagine thinking paying banks for 40 years is "owning" your property just because you have a piece of paper that they hold on to until you've payed every single penny. Kike apologists like you are part of the problem.

is the manner in which you interpret this information compulsory as well?

Bring up Coca Cola and flexible accumulation. It trips up liberals every time

Seething. Can see this guy gritting his teeth while furiously smashing his keyboard to write that message

u should learn a trade
universities are shit filled with sjw propaganda

Yes, don't listen to him goy. He's angry. We all know angry is toxic masculinity. He may be right, but he is mad. Don't listen. Just keep taking out those mortgages goy.

newfag doesn't know about the globohomo.

This is what happens when you don't study serious subjects like STEM

What have you achieved in your life?
Something that you can literally tell people and they will say ‘good job’

>What is Gender Identity?
>Not simply playing along and showing how stupid it really is by choosing something absurd.
>Not Calling them out on it and labelling them the bigots and anti-____ when they try to call you out.

No I guess not
>Coca Cola and flexible accumulation
Go on

>globalisation
>globalization
i wonder who's behind this

I’m considering this

3rd world business opens and undercuts local market operators and the need to "react" well that means shutting the fuck down. But never mind the 1000+ so men/women you just laid off and the nearly 5 people who depend on that wage means you just made 5000 people poorer in your country. But don't worry your apple watch is $100 instead of $200 think of the savings not about your neighbors. "There is a transfer of knowledge" Bitch that is all one way, the first world doesn't learn anything from the third world. Remember manufactured goods tend to only go one way because you need a highly tooled or labor dense population to make it either competitive or IP driven. Nothing built in the UK is sent to China.

I had to take some BS social classes just to graduate. Their is no escape.

"Well rounded student" indeed.

Attached: 1562590869720317211531471528844.jpg (2560x1440, 933K)

You fucked up not majoring in something like math like I did. I had to take a few humanities courses to get my degree, sure, so I took an anthropology course and a history of Korea course. Do shit like that. I actually learned a little while avoiding political bullshit and things turned out fine.

tfw they'll teach you not to rape and about consent.

Attached: how dare you, sir.png (576x768, 746K)

>"Globalization comes from globe."
Jesus they're really starting you off at the bottom.

>wristwatches
>televisions
What's next, vinyl records?

50% of what I study is law
25% is international relations
25% is bullshit like this

I did that in my first year.. Indians up the front were taking notes

That's college for you. If you're intelligent to teach yourself then there's really no need for college in the current year + 4.

what are the odds of being expelled if I try to take on the professor and her bullshit?

When I studied math I constantly felt like a brainlet in college, but I was taking all graduate math courses my last 2 years. I graduated 3 years ago. Last year I reread all my old math textbooks, very slowly, on the subway to work every day and they make so much more sense now.
I think the lecture format and tendency for professors to skip around assuming we already knew everything actually fucked with me, but teaching myself the same material reminds me why I used to love math at all.

Also had a psychology professor email the entire class (like 200 kids) saying he "just doesn't feel like himself anymore" and how despite all his years as a clinical therapist, he "just can't quite understand what kind of hatred would bring so many Americans to vote for Trump like they did" and he spent about a 2 hour lecture just talking about it. I walked out after 15 or so minutes and came back at the end and said, kind of loudly, "is he STILL whining about politics?" I got a 99% in his class cause introductory psychology is a fucking joke but jesus bleeding heart liberals should not be allowed to teach.

Funny if true

Lmfao, American Universities are cucked

It is true. I had another professor for an introductory physics course (I was taking this as a senior despite being a math major) move a major test back almost 3 weeks because the election didn't go the way she wanted and "the students were depressed and had a lot of stress right now." If Hillary had won we would absolutely have had the test.

>And figuring that out, well, that’s a Gender Quest.
These cheese levels shouldn't be possible. Worse than bible cartoons for preteens.

>Gender is a confusing topic for most of us.
It's deliberately inherently confusing because the purpose of the ideology is to dissolve meaning in society by reducing its core concepts to gibberish. Gender studies is a symptom of a nation-destroying degenerative disease.

>Here are just a few of the questions the authors have answered over the years:
Allow me.

>How is gender different from sex?
Sex exists.

>Has gender always been around? Will it always be around?
The idea of gender is recent. Gender itself has never been around.

>If I move to Jupiter, will gender exist there?
No.

>Do all animals have genders?
No.

>How many genders are there?
Zero.

>Can a person’s gender change over time?
Can a thought be repainted in vitro?

>Does your gender come from how you’re raised? Or is it from your genes or brain?
It is a fantasy. It comes from brainwashing.

Attached: authentic trans.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

What countries universities aren't cucked at this point?

Hand in a paper that says kill all white men, take your A and move on to your career. Nothing you say as a student will have any impact.

I had a sociology professor that ALWAYS talked about her divorce, and would start crying every time. At least 1-2 times a week.

She sounds and looks almost identical to Elizabeth Warren. I almost crack up laughing every time I hear her speak.