Border Survey!

Take the Survey Jow Forums! If for nothing else then the questions are actually hilarious! But I figured it's a good chance to reaffirm the need for The Wall.

action.donaldjtrump.com/the-official-secure-the-border-survey/?utm_medium=ad&utm_source=dp_fb&utm_campaign=20190701_buildthewall_djt_tmagacpros_ocpmycr_bh_audience0123_creative01188_copy00539_us_b_18-65_nf_all_na_lp0052_acq_conversion_static_1_1_na&utm_content=sur&fbclid=IwAR2xxMtDbo-WTknkZvgiZFAzGGRtJb5h7iSfhJR5z6fOaux1iIIwZ5ZSJno

Attached: trumpsurvey.jpg (1888x885, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/the-official-secure-the-border-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Which group do you think radical Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Bernie Sanders care about more?

>Illegal immigrants
>American citizens

>Which 2020 Democrat do you think LOVES wide open borders and illegal immigrants pouring into our country the most?
>Joe Biden
>Cory Booker
>Julian Castro
>Tulsi Gabbard
>Kirsten Gillibrand
>Kamala Harris
>Amy Klobuchar
>Bernie Sanders
>Elizabeth Warren
>All of the Above

Smash that All of the Above button.

Bump. I thought Jow Forums liked polls.

>Giant tracking link.
No.

Front page bump. I know it's early. Maybe some anons will wake up.

Should I archive it? I don't know if it would still work with the archive link.

Grandpa, just cut everything after survey like this.

action.donaldjtrump.com/the-official-secure-the-border-survey/

Welcome to current year, grandpa.

>action.donaldjtrump.com/the-official-secure-the-border-survey/
Like that. Truncate it after the '?'. For some websites, like Youtube, for instance, you'll need to keep everything up to the first '&'.

Also, OP can’t bump his own thread, gramps. Stop being a damn internet tourist.

I'm fucking 30 you little brat.

I just rarely post links anywhere.

Thanks I'm not an IT engineer I don't repost a lot of stuff, just lurk and read.

Also I've been here for 12 years and heard that wasn't true and is true so I don't fucking know. Last time I heard OP could still bump their threads on non-blue boards.

Grandpa, you’re obviously not 30 and I can smell newfag on you through my computer. Calm down or you might have a stroke. Remember your heart condition. This is nothing to get worked up about. I’m helping you just like I’d reset your digital clocks that people your age can’t figure out. Try being grateful instead of being upset.
>brat
You’re not helping your case here.

I'm not sure what the policy on Jow Forums is these days. It seems to change from time to time in non-obvious ways. It seems OP can bump his own thread nowadays, but that it's limited to a significant extent if it's just OP trying to keep it bumped.

It's been a little hard to tell ever since the split with 4channel, or maybe somewhat earlier. Seems like they've revamped the underpinnings to be more asynchronous in order to lessen server load or bandwidth use or something.

Is that why your thread is on page 4? Because you’re able to bump it so much?
Stop lying. Your lies are obvious and bad.

Well other threads are being bumped too so that couldn't have anything do with Mr. Tech Guru now could it?

>I’m not sure what the policy is...
Greatest stupid thing ever said. Here’s what you said, transcribed from boomer speak; "I have no idea about anything I’m going to make endless sentences about I’m just going to keep talking even though I have no clue what I’m talking about”.
Bump for my g-paw

That's what I mean, things change all the time. You know you've been here awhile when you still post like it's '09. I'm really falling behind on the tech curve. Guess I am getting old.

Did you take the fucking survey or not? Because this all I have to say to you. Don't derail the thread please.

That thread about the Swede deepthroating a gun just popped up to the top of the catalog despite being way over the bump limit. So indeed you are correct that it's unclear what the bumping logic is these days.

Bump!

That post doesn’t make any sense at all. I think it might be time for your nap. Other threads are being bumped because people are discussing them from different IP’s. I don’t ever bump threads here, but I’m making an exception to help you out. I’m not a tech guy, I’m a carpenter. I’ve forgot more about building things than I know about computers. You’re really cranky today grandpa, do you need some stool softener or something?

Yeah sometimes saging seems to not work either. Does aging even still work? I'm trying it now.

I’m the one bumping your thread, otherwise it wouldn’t be here any longer. Calm down, remember your heart condition.

>You’re really cranky today grandpa, do you need some stool softener or something?

No I just built up zero tolerance for anonymous assholes, they're not worth the time or emotional energy. If someone is insulting towards me at all, I don't deal with them with kindness anymore either or nothing at all. I'm done asking politely and getting cussed out, it's fucking immature and makes no one with half a brain want to put effort into posting here.

You’re obviously new here, stop putting an instant space after your reply. You won’t catch as much grief. For the love of everything good, stop lying about being here for years. You’re a tourist and it shows. You’re getting hazed. Like a new job, or your freshman year. Your responses tell me I’m absolutely correct.
>I’ve just built up zero tolerance for anonymous assholes
You’re just broadcasting your new here. If you can’t take me teasing you nicely, this is your first week here.
>I can’t deal with someone being insulting to me.
You’re the only one being insulting. If you lie to me about simple things, I’m going to ride you like a pony. That’s all your fault for being a liar.
>I’m done asking politely and being cussed out.
You’re the only one swearing in this whole thread. Stop being such a snowflake grandpa. Jow Forums probably isn’t the place for you. Go try reddit. People are fake nice to you for worthless internet points there. You’d probably like it more.

>You’re obviously new here, stop putting an instant space after your reply

Here's how long I've been on this website faggot. I didn't bother reading the rest of your shitpost. Waste your time.

Attached: 1166301877597.jpg (473x555, 124K)

Okay newfag did you take the survey or not? And you put a space after the quoted post because it looks better and separates the link out if you want to click on it. It's been that way since before you got here.

>I’m going to insult you after crying about being insulted.
Hypocrite.
Yes, I did the survey. It’s a few questions that just repeat. Probably won’t count though because I’m not giving them a real# or email because I’m an anonymous asshole.
Hunting down ancient memes only proves you can use a search engine, grandpa. You didn’t have that saved, or it wouldn’t have taken you a half hour to post it. You stick out like a banana in an apple orchard. You’re sofuckingnew I can smell the new.

Bumping because does anyone else have anything to contribute besides Captain Off Topic?

If this thread goes under I'll just repost the survey all day. I thought we'd have some fun with it not turn into a typical "NUH UH NO U REDDIT!" pissing match that Jow Forums is more interested in than fucking politcs.

Bump.

>being this new

Remember on June 22nd, President Trump delayed Deportations by two weeks. The reality is they are delayed indefinitely. He has no plans to deport anyone. He's effectively given Amnesty to 40+Million people (and growing) so the Dems can eventually give them full citizenship.

Attached: D442674C-B0F4-4F25-96FB-674D6713C136.jpg (454x350, 39K)

Bitches don't know about oldfag memes. Obviously. Shoop da fucking woop brother.

I ain't clicking that shit faggot

This is why I voted "NO" on "Do you belief the President will do everything in his power to complete the wall?"

No. I mean he's trying but not hard enough.

Click this shit then..

I voted yes on everything, kek!

lel I answered that question the same way. Hopefully the people analyzing the results interpret the outcome correctly.

Kek is with the voters.

>Because you never were
>Because you were not only here from the beginning, but actually created Jow Forums
I wish it was legal to kill people like you. For all we know, the other user has been here ten times as long as you, and you're just some faggot parroting what you've read in another thread so you feel special; feel like you're part of the in-crowd. You little bitch.

>For all we know, the other user has been here ten times as long as you,

Not when he's sitting there playing the "U FROM REDDIT" game. Only newfags do that because they don't recognize oldfags and it's just a meme they spout while they have reddit tabs open and literally link to reddit.

>being this new
>memeflag

>Because long time Jow Forumstards never use memeflags.
Say something else ridiculous, spastic.

>not being a classic oldfag and just coming as you are anonymously with no larping and no proxies and no bullshit

>I've done something for two years, I'm an oldfag

Yeah that's not how it works. Only people with something to hide or gain use memeflags. It's like a tripcode.

I'm just going to repost this later because reddit has to come in and ruin it as always.

>Thinks every oldfag behaves the same, like Jow Forums is a hive mind
We can do this all fucking day.

That's not true anymore. I think it got changed around the time that saging with an image started working.

DRUMPFFF

Attached: xenophobic.png (334x75, 3K)

>implying you are worth anyone's day.

Thank you.

>Can't submit because the site was coded by pajeets and requires scripts from third parties
Should expect nothing less from GOP gibsmedat surveys.

Attached: 1542291022309.png (600x903, 665K)

Yeah the little DONATE thing at the end was dumb and tacky.