Citizenship Question on Census

Why is the media saying there hasn’t been the citizenship question on the Census form since the 1950s?
It’s always been there until Obama removed it in 2010. ( he also ran the Census out of the White House, instead of Commerce)
Pic related is 2000 questionaire.

Attached: A75C0CC8-E7D7-47C7-BA4A-4BECEFAED57D.png (1242x2208, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/c7YzrbeLbJE/
constitutionallawreporter.com/amendment-14-02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better question is why do people think the question is for illegal border crossers and not people staying on a green card.

i want people who lie on their census form to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Because it is illegal. Read the constitution.
Now, they ask HUNDREDS of illegal things and I'm for asking because it can only benefit me. But it's illegal.
The constitution says they will count the people. It doesn't even actually say to count only citizens.
The only reason this isn't brought up by either side is so that they can keep ALL of their illegal questions.

????????

“The People” implies the citizens.
Do you think we issued census documents to negro slaves or native tribes? And it wouldnt be illegal, because its not specifically prohibited. Just unnecessary. Dont be retarded.

>implies
It implies it's the same "People" in "We the People."
It's illegal for the to have any sort of repercussion for my non participation.
If we go by the constitution all these Illegals still have to be counted a 3/5 a person.

"three fifths of ALL OTHER PERSONS"

I didn't answer any part of the optional survey in 2010. The only consequence was a bunch of calls that I didn't answer because the caller ID said it was the census, and then they sent a creepy guy around get the dirt on me from my neighbors.

I accidently answered the door one time without realizing it was probably the census guy again, but at least that lead to an interesting conversation. Still didn't answer the survey.

They threaten and use whatever they can to push people into answering. But they would never actually prosecute, because they don't want a court ruling it as obvious bullshit.
So, the laws on this are just for intimidation.

Wrong. 14th Amendment : Section 2 clearly says "citizens"

What copy are you looking at?

this is just for gerrymandering thats why we cant have it
seriously fuck off with your kike-right shit

everyone is against gerrymandering here

If you read carefully it actually says CLEARLY that they are going to count everyone and then apportion representation to CITIZENS in proportion to the people. Two different things. That's the whole point of the 3/5 thing. They were counting them and giving representation based on a full total count (except Indians).
We can leave Elizabeth Warren out of the census.

The reuters article on this is Weasely as shit, stating that 66% of Americans support it then halfway through the article framing it as a racial Hispanics vs white republicans issue when it’s citizens vs non citizens

This, even though I'm sure the Dixiecrats would have loved it if their numerous slaves counted as "The People" and helped construct districts in their favor.

The Constitution applies to US citizens, all of this is very clear except we are in clown world

You are retarded. They literally were counted and added to representation. It's the 3/5 person thing they always say is proof of the massive racism of our past.

They were counting slaves as 3/5 and using them to apportion representation. Slaves were not citizens in any real sense. Just for counting.

"3/5" people were still legal US residents at the time, not people that entered willfully, illegally

Yes, exactly. It's clear from the very first sentence. It's not "the people of earth" or "the people of north america"
"the People" are the entering into a contract with the state. Those are the citizens.
>We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

They counted them, they just didn't expect the browning of America LOL
you retards just keep getting your asses kicked while trump drinks 'joo joo cum'
lol!
>master please may i have some more!
>joo joo cum! joo joo cum!
>me want joo joo cum!

>damnit mr president not yet!
haha

LOL YOU CAN'T EVEN AGREE IM LAUGHING SO HARD ABOUT THIS CONSPIRACY SHIT

mUh CON-stItuTIon
wE tHE PeOPlE

>paddock guns down 100 people
>in 60 seconds
MuH sEConD AmeNDmEnT

America is a shithole it will be forever but because of white people and there historic views that pervade even among some stubborn whites today. It's honestly incredible.

Attached: goodnight 5 (2).jpg (630x630, 86K)

keep laughing, chimp nigger. If history as taught us anything it's that the white man always wins.

Attached: 1558370733052.jpg (318x394, 40K)

>goalposts moving
Asylum seekers are here legally. Count them at least then!

OOK OOK OOK OOK OOK
Whatever you say orangutang. lol

Attached: ef7e65a2220d17aa689a7b3efdf997771410188541_full 2.jpg (557x1000, 69K)

lol who care? it's all racist dogshit from the start, your racist dogshit videos literally point this out,
you are here pointing it out as well

if its racist at the end of the day who cares you MORON

At the end of the day, who cares if it's racist? Moron.

>Projection
"Asylum Seekers" are rejected, having no basis for Asylum, at a rate above 90%, these are economic migrants, encouraged by UN supported NGO's to exploit our laws and kindness. Make no mistake, these 3rd worlders are being exploited by our politicians and one day, if our nation survives this, they will have to go back, kicking and screaming if necessary. Come in the the legal and right way and there is no problem

constitutionallawreporter.com/amendment-14-02/

If you read the entire section, they are clearly discussing the total number of eligible CITIZENS

>starts by saying citizen
>switches to legal US resident
>projects projection of projecting onto me

Says the tranny discord shill, I might care if I thought you were actually trying to have a discussion

>Almost not citizens
>I am not Shareblue

go back to india, Kabilan.

Ameribros, pls excuse this fucking trash. he will be deported soon.

No. Read slowly. They are counting everyone and APPORTIONING REPRESENTATION TO MALE CITIZENS.
The male citizens are the ones that represent whatever the count comes out to. That's why MALE CITIZENS got more representation when they added up all their 3/5s people.

The only way to know is to read the Federalist Papers and such. But by pure language it does not say count citizens. It says the government representatives will be male citizens APPORTIONED BY a count of people.

I am with all the other people that aren't moving goalposts.

Regardless of legal semantics, which can be argued until the end of time, it's ridiculous to me that anyone thinks it's a question that shouldn't be asked. What happened to common sense?

How would the question exclude "the people"? It's simple categorization. Just like the demographic data.
>hurr durr people don't respond
Non response bias already exists for those who don't have registered addresses, also the census takers make a big deal out of pointing out that you can't he prosecuted for any info given on the census, which is how they did it before they took the question off.

Agreed. The census is not authorized to do anything but count (whoever). It can ask how much money I make, but not if I am a citizen. It's an obvious scam run by, lo and behold, democrats.
I'm agreeing with you. To me, past a simple number count. All questions are equally invalid.

Slaves were both US citizens and Legal US residents, Illegal aliens are neither, but you know that

You are a moron. They weren't citizens til after the civil war. Jesus Christ you morons are insufferable.

no drumpf wants to gerrymander
the republican party wants to gerrymander, thats why, christ the alt-right is insufferably retarded - they have to do it now to gerrymander better fuck off

>Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Only citizens are entitled to representation, even citizens that committed crimes or even rebelled against the government. Non-citizens can't vote and are NOT entitled to representation. The census has to ask the citizenship question to be in compliance with the constitution.

Attached: 1487778386185.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>republican party wants to gerrymander

Attached: democrats.png (1920x994, 2.37M)

You have low reading comprehension.
Here:

Not asking who is a citizen is fucking retarded. There is such a thing as a non-citizen legal resident you know, people who live in the United States legally but aren’t citizens, and as such aren’t allowed to vote. The democrats act like as if anyone who checked “no” on that box would be rounded up for deportation because they think that anybody who isn’t a citizen is an illegal alien, and illegal aliens are the only people the democrats care about in the current year

cite article, section and clause that supports your case, protip: you can't.

The only one that exists. I'm just reading it correctly. There is a reason they use different terminology in different places.
If they meant "citizen" by "person" they would have just used "citizen" every time.

one question citizen test:
Used toilet paper
goes in the trash [ ]
goes in the toilet [ ]