"I'm Too Sexy"

Police in London are investigating four suspected murders carried out over the weekend, including fatal shootings, and a string of stabbings.

A 44-year-old man was arrested after a mother and three children, all aged under 12, according to the BBC, were stabbed in their home in Enfield, north London, on Saturday, sustaining “very serious injuries” which have left an 11-year-old girl in a “critical” condition.

Two more people were stabbed in a separate incident in Hounslow, west London — two men in their mid-20s and mid-30s — with one now “stable” but the other in critical condition, also on Saturday afternoon, with a man and a woman being arrested in connection with the incident.

These incidents followed two more stabbings, reportedly inflicted over the course of a fight, near Forestdale Primary School in Croydon, south London, on Friday night, for which a man in his 20s was arrested and then released under investigation.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-48896324

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hounslow-stabbing-man-fighting-for-life-after-double-stabbing-in-west-london-a4183986.html

mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/selsdon-stabbing-two-men-stabbed-16543513

Attached: screenshot2019-07-08--14_16_35.jpg (689x1048, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/brave-croydon-boy-12-punched-16521964
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/enfield-london-knife-attack-man-arrested-woman-three-children-stabbings-a8991761.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh diversity. Britain will soon reach US crime levels.

Part and parcel

>the fucking nose
How much longer will this jewfag stay in power?

What a lovely place has London become

>near Forestdale Primary School in Croydon,

C R O Y D O N

Attached: cro2.png (1736x1220, 3.57M)

>Croydon
C R O Y D O N
R
I
M
E

good thing you defeated the nazis in 1945, imagine a London with only white people

>imagine a London with only white people
yea but they'd all be speaking German tho

Is there a way we could trick the black and Arab gangs into going to war and kill more? If we could up it to 10 a weekend we could at least slow down their growth

Niggers?

This is not normal by the way. Just 10 years ago, reading these headlines you'd be shocked

PART

Attached: 1484713683302.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

>khan
like Gengis Khan?

>modern Jack the Ripper will be muslim/nigger

You think they speak English now?

Croydon is , diverse and multi cultural and if you can't handle that then leave
>Daniel got on a busy tram to Lloyd Park at about 3.30pm on Saturday (June 29) when he was punched twice for defending his female friend, also 12, from the predatory attention of two older teenage boys.
mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/brave-croydon-boy-12-punched-16521964

Attached: 65518907_10217862805395062_4366008112365174784_n.jpg (810x539, 35K)

BUR GUNS ARE ILLEGAL!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Part & parcel

>Muh diversity. Britain will soon reach US crime levels.
London already surpassed NYC, for the first time.

parton parcel mate

Attached: dolly-parton-grammys-2019-ua-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 76K)

People of London basically support this so no biggee

no that was only for one month, otherwise it's always below NYC levels

>The man remains in a north London police station for questioning.
>no name yet
He's not white alright.

Yes, I know.
But it won't be long before you're surpassing it all the time.

300k+ have all left and more leaving everyday, making room for more ... slimy, disgusting immigrants!

Wow faggot..

what a little legend, making dans all round the world proud

PART AND PARCEL

At least post the articles that mention the race of the attacker
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/enfield-london-knife-attack-man-arrested-woman-three-children-stabbings-a8991761.html
>He went on: “Then when I looked outside the window, I saw a black man wearing a red baseball cap, wearing a high vis jacket. He was standing at the top of the road. Then a couple of my neighbours were very animated, gesticulating at him and shouting at him.