youtube.com/watch?v=_UyabG9hYlQ

Attached: Untitled.png (753x749, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy_8YTVsbQ0
youtu.be/1_k4wYrx3Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swedes are honestly subhuman
>inb4 mutt
Sweden has more to destroy itself than america has in the past 50 years.

hopefully the swedes wake up after this
sadly, not likely

If this was a YLYL, then I would have lost the minute they kicked him to the ground

Whatever happened, I hope he learned his fucking lesson and got an ass whopping right after the video ended

Ahahahah. We have a lot videos like that where Chechen guys force Russian guys to say "Chechnya is cool" and if Russian dude refuses he is getting a beating. Also, there is a video where Chechens force Russian to put a bottle in his anus, that was happening in our conscription army.

its funny because Russia almost wiped Chechnya from the map

>hopefully the swedes wake up after this
please

I don't care.

FUCK Sweden, FUCK swedes

They are always so full of themselves, let them eat shit.

Fuck Sweden

>Chechen guys force Russian guys to say "Chechnya is cool"
yeah thats true
>Chechens force Russian to put a bottle in his anus
pending proofs

EVROPA IS LOST

I thought Russians still had balls left.

Attached: 159128250924.png (601x601, 401K)

t. Chechenfag

My dad was in the Soviet military from 78 - 80. Got to junior sergeant before leaving and could have stayed for a career.
Anyway, him and the guys he was with took over the lodgings they were in and made the officers clean their apartments and dunked their heads in toilets. The junior officers usually did that to new recruits, but they turned it around and made them do it. Seems like Russia has lost all its Chads since my dad left the country.

They are literally pointing a gun to his head, so what exactly is he supposed to do in that situation?

Interesting story. Shit like that and even worse was still going on in the 90's and knowing Russia, it's probably the same conditions today.

Just watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zy_8YTVsbQ0

Attached: 1498808580602.jpg (1080x1080, 457K)

This is not funny and if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Why do you have a finnish flag when you are a nigger?

Maybe PewDiePie will finally do something. No nevermind he's too scared and cucks out every time Buzzfeed puts pressure on him

Government does not care

Like the ones forcing Syrian rebels to equate Bashar with God

> >Chechens force Russian to put a bottle in his anus
> pending proofs
Couldn't find it on YouTube.
vk
.com/video197538715_456240197

This the reason why every white male should learn mma.

These are Dagestanis though.

well in that particular situation nothing. but white man in general appear to be weak and videos like this contribute to that appearance. i wonder with whom women want to breed childen with. weak men or strong men? european women already decide on which side they are. its not the side of white men

>Sweden
They chose this path.

>squats on the bottle
>crushes the bottle
>falls over
>crushes the bottle again
>one more time
lelz

This is beyond pathetic

Generally I agree with the point about learning MMA, but trying to disarm somebody who is pointing a gun to your head will most likely get you killed, even if you are trained.
youtu.be/1_k4wYrx3Jo

It's time for the Final Solution. Who's with me?

Attached: nazi parade.jpg (550x366, 52K)

>Flera GM och en pistol
invandrare

Can we send it to felix?

PewDiePie now lives in England. Thats how bad it is.

Meds > nordcucks

>there is a video where Chechens force Russian to put a bottle in his anus
Russians (& Chechens) confirmed for faggots.

its true. if you cant even stand up for yourself in your own country then you sure as fuck cant stand up for your family and i'd even go a step further and say you dont deserve to reproduce because you have been enslaved by arabs and niggers

LMAO awesome

there is no such thing as balls. there is not caring to go to jail. shitskins have half their male relatives in jails so they don't care if they go to jail. that is why they do stuff like this.
honestly the jailing system is our downfall. we should just be able to execute the brown fuckers. then they wouldn't behave like this

He won't have the balls to do shit or talk about it.
Money is too important, he alredy got a slap in the wrist and, even though it didn't really affect him that much considering his trayectory, he pissed his pants.

Preserve his dignity.

You would piss your pants if men forced you to do anything with a gun to your head.
Tough guy

Yeah, this is true. The biggest impediment against these people is the stablishment.
Not only they have nothing to lose (no job, no aspirations, no property), so you will always lose more than them no matter what, but they're also protected by the Goverment and even society to some extent. Crazy world.

Sure, but it would take more than 5 spergs on the internet.

>outnumbered
>one of them had a gun
well,at least he didn't get stabbed to death.
back to Jow Forums

Is there actually visible piss?

forget about the gun for a second because it starts with young swedish men being afraid to go outside

Man, Sweden has become my main coping mechanism with the state of my country, I just think to myself "at least we’re not Sweden" and that’s a very comforting thought.

Attached: 1479166658291.png (708x738, 426K)

Sweden is 8 % Muslim, you're 9 % Muslim and worse off. lol

Nice fantasy, shitskin.

You are only strong in groups, otherwise you are tiny, weak, dumb, poor, inferior.

Wowza

Those are kids robbing an adult. The gun has no hammer and the shell ejection port is clearly molded away which means it's a soft airgun.

Is suicide worth considering? because i have lost all hope

So far, I haven’t seen any video of muslim guys forcing a French white guy to deepthroat a gun and do fortnite dances at gunpoint. The overall level of pathetic that permeates every single post about Sweden is on a league of its own.

Chill.
Be scared.
Cry.

Think about who really is responsible for all this.
Do the right thing.

It's not rocket science!

Attached: 1521752612009.jpg (1200x682, 93K)

theres videos of niggers pointing guns at frenchies though

Our population is much bigger though.
The absolute numbers of migrants coming in the country has a far greater and quicker effect in Sweden.

Not really. I remember the teacher. But other than that?
If it's crime then yeah but that's the same everywhere.

I've been to Paris and besides the brown masses on the street, there where literal paintings of naked homosexuals kissing hung up in a church. WTF.

M-muh based r-russia

Sure, but it lacks the degrading and completely humiliating aspect of this video.

the only justified form of suicide is in shooting up a mosque of the invaders

What do you need guns for? The police is perfectly able to protect you.

best thing to do is either being armed aswell and t not be put in that situation at all.

if you are gonna do it might aswell go shoot up some muslims or jews too try to go for a new high score

Swede look at me. You are sick and now we your balls are becoming sick. Swedes here copy you and we are slowly becoming istan if we arent already. It might be too late to save us from this cancer but we need to stop it from spreading. If you gonna die give it for worthy cause.

Attached: 89cfe151.jpg (916x1083, 148K)

No surprise about the brown masses, Paris is lost at this point but the church part is more surprising, which church was it?

Nothing's gonna happen

Sandniggers of any kind really are bottom of the barrel creatures, I'm even inclined to say niggers>muslims

If this keeps on going, it's going to end in a conflict down the road no matter how much pol yells cuck.

Don't remember the name, I visited multiple ones. It was some kind of "art exhibition" or something they put up there.

Chechens aren't human

Not necessarily. Ive had a gun to my head before and I didnt act like a pussy.

Haha the jews really hate Sweden, you queers better wake up.

>when the shitposter troll behind the sweden flag leaves mommies house
lmao