Friendly reminder that literal pirates and terrorists are more humane than the Trump administration

Friendly reminder that literal pirates and terrorists are more humane than the Trump administration

Attached: Taliban vs Trump.jpg (754x767, 68K)

>niggers that would beat you to death for money are more human than CBP

What of any of that makes you draw that conclusion

>not realizing that being a very expensive bargaining chip means that your captors will probably treat you very well
You're worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to your kidnappers, why would they fuck that up? If these countries were going to pay us big money for the safe return of their unwanted citizens, you can guarantee there'd be a little more investment in them.

Attached: 1562573963450.gif (800x430, 564K)

Sorry but a fucking spiclets life just isn't worth that much and neither is yours faggot.

ok, but did they have laundry day?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

How does it feel to know that you are going to go to hell?

I dont care about the lives of brown people and i dont care about the lives of journalists or whoever that faggot is

Daily reminder that smegma smells cut or normal so shower you kikefucks.

These jews were held captive not working with terrorists, thats their story and theyre sticking to it, the ____ cries out as it strikes you

Based

Democrat congress would be happier to fund the Taliban and Pirates than CBP.

Feels good because we're taking you with us

>even as hostages they have white privilege
s m h t b h f a m

Two hostages for which the other side is willing to pay thousands if not millions or release imprisoned followers
V.S.
Thousands of people who crossed the boarder illegal, compromising the authority of the US and which benefit the US not directly only with illegal work and cost the state Thousand of dollars a day

Thing is, the BP isnt holding anyone captive unless they put themselves into their custody by being criminal aliens/ They dont hold anyone long-term unless they demand entry into the US

Let me know when Somali pirates are forced to house 100,000 people, and then we'll see if they get toothpaste or not.

>journalists never lie

>During his captivity, Rohde's colleagues at The New York Times appealed to other members of the news media not to publish any stories relating to the abduction. The resulting media blackout of Rohde's kidnapping has caused a wider debate about the responsibility to report news in a timely manner

>after being held captive for seven months and ten days, in June 2009 Rohde and one of his associates escaped and made their way to safety. The other associate escaped a month later

That's literally all the info on wiki.

>lol captured
>don't report on it or someone might look into it
>omg i got out lol
>oops other guy got out also 1 month later

Those pirates would gladly give up their own toothpaste for their hostages

Compares giving one guy toothpaste to giving 500k people toothpaste

Claiming them giving one person soap and toothpaste is exactly the same as or government unequivocally providing soap and toothpaste to the 115,000 new illegals gaming our immigration system each and every month.

I bet if there were 115k, those pirates and terrorists would have went out of their way as well.

Attached: 1562421929386.jpg (750x751, 129K)

red pill me on these fags? were they really captured or is this fake news bullshit?

>blue checks

I hope I get to see these cocksuckers kneeling in front of a fucking mass grave

this is bait, but gonna respond anyways.

1. Trump admin. gives more than just toothpaste and soap. Trump admin. is qualitatively better.
2. We take care of way more prisoners and detained illegal aliens than Taliban or terrorists. Trump admin. is quantitatively better.

Wait a minute, the border patrol didn't abduct squatemalans in their sleep and bring them to us concentration camps against their will?

Aren't the Dems blocking toothpaste and soap from being given to the detainees?