Europe needs an EU Army

The Africans are starting a pan-African army and an African union. They will use this army in a race war to genocide millions of Europeans in South Africa. Europe needs to be prepared to fight Africans and other existential threats. EU army can't come sooner. If you wouldn't volunteer in the EU army, you are a traitor to your ancestors and the blood you carry.

Attached: eu_army.jpg (300x234, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20190706/germany-urges-eu-integration-of-albania-and-north-macedonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you even in the EU?

Britain's army would demolish the EU

Hows the vacation Nigel ?

it's true!

Be afraid, Wh*toid. The Black bvlls are coming for you.

He wants to be Anschlussed. I get that. But Serbia and Albania are first in line.
Sorry pall. But as soon as van der Leyen is EU President this project will be cucked out to the Americans. We can only hope that bitch won't make it.

They need federal police to stop migrants. The union is incomplete. They need European borders imo

AHAHAHAHA XDDDDS
LMAO LOOK AT THIS DUDE
BWAHAHAHAHA
BRITAIN COULDN'T EVEN DEFEAT GERMANY ALONE LMAO AMD THE FRENCH WOULD STEAMROLE THEM IN A FEW WEEKS
top kek Britbong im Tokyo
you made me laugh

You're stuck with NATO just as much as we are.

Britain won 2 (TWO) world wars. How about you?

>imagine being a nato cuck
lmao

soon
thelocal.de/20190706/germany-urges-eu-integration-of-albania-and-north-macedonia

>Albania
Oh god

>implying I'm pro-nato
I said we're stuck with it, I didn't say it was a good thing.
Get some fucking tape or toothpicks to pry open your mongoloid eyes so you can read better next time.

>brainlet we wuz argumentation
Are you 11 years old? You got no clue of the armies current state do you? Lmao. Your bs makes me strike the wrong letters from laughter. Yeah, that's enough (you) s for you kid. But nice bait if not unironic. You got me there.

True. Top kek. NATO and AMERIKEK bases need to be expelled so Europe will finally be free from the Burger menace again. Then we will quickly regain the leading role in the world while the Americucks succumb due to muh interventionist shits and racial autisms internally.

Good point. The EU army should be anti interventionist and just protect Europe's borders.

No.

Why couldn't you get some soldiers from a EU country for your faggoty little image instead of shopping out the American patches? You queers couldn't put together a halfway decent military if your lives depended on it.

There’s already an African Union with 55 member states and an AU army.

In this day and age, countries like ours only fight proxy wars. No need to sacrifice our men if we can just pay someone else for it.

I would like to thank all Peshmerga.

Attached: IMG_20190708_142440.png (500x995, 778K)

Why is this turk rapebabby so worried about white bastards? You are fucking traitor!

>anti interventionist
Yes but we should be protecting the shipping lanes. We should have a huge navy like the US and we should be trading all over the world.

>build an EU army
>it's almost entirely comprised of low IQ niggers and sandniggers looking for work