EU should kick Poland and cancel Brexit

EU should kick Poland and cancel Brexit

Attached: 1562454996656.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Kike thread. You can tell by memeflag. 1 post by this ID. Sage fuck trannies kikes niggers Israel

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Attached: britons-central-participating-supporters-placard-calling-government_ee40fbc0-7708-11e8-bebf-140e7189 (960x540, 73K)

Kek

Poland should invade the european parliament and kill every single kike-loving politician there.

Attached: 20171022_122414.jpg (2048x1152, 863K)

Attached: 1559054989705.png (505x567, 50K)

Tyler1 looks like a legit subhuman

I have mixed feelings about Poland. Every pole on here is either moderately based of giga cucked.

He should go back to variety streaming. League of legends is doomed.

> National Sovereignty
The EU should be dissolved and its leaders executed.

EU was a bigger mistake than abolition of slavery.

That's a dream scenario. If we are kicked there are no fines to pay, and UK is filled with Pajeets and Mohhameds even faster and destroyed even faster.

This also no lgbtEU funding.

This exact picture made me shave my head a couple months ago, I had never seen my head without hair before and worried it had a weird shape. Turns out my head is perfectly fine as well as my hairline.
That head is fucking gross

Tyler1's head is more based then your entire being trudeau

fuck off toothpaste, Tyler1 is a boring loud faggot

yeah. and everyone who lives in rural areas suddenly stops getting money. there is no more money to build and keep up local roads, local schools etc. For people living in big cities it maybe wouldn't be that bad, but soon for us to live normaly, your food would have to go up 30-40% in price. No way can we live in a world where we are paid 0,015cents per Litter of milk, and then the same milk cost 1,2$ at the store.

Seba look up Jacek Wilk calculations. UE regulations cost us so much we could build up our own roads and other shit.
You really think they give us free money because they like us?

Holy fuck dude. You've been spamming the board all morning. Give it a rest.

Without EU money, the food I produce for me to live the way I do now, and no I am not going to go back to living like in the 50s thank you, the price of food has to go up 2-3xtimes. And don't tell me the money that we spend would be distributed. Because it would first get distributed in to politician pockets, and then maybe sprinkled here and there for big cities. It is enough that you fuckers broke our trade with Russia. Try to leave EU and your going to get blockades early 90s style.

Are you insane? I live in Village where dogs bark with their asses and EU is cancer. Finally food prices would go down, and quality would go up as our own food laws were much better, those that were introduced by EU changed everything into soya filled filth.

not my foult your people are lazy. Her buissness was booming, people have 100-150 cows, some have more, others have chicken farms or pigs. People bought land, there are great schools here with good shit in them, no more sports outside in the winter, internet is free, schetynówki are great, no more mud and water every spring. Corn sells well, only problem are the boars, and only because PiS doesn't let people shot them all .

oy vey

unironically agree