Time's running out

Time's running out.
The end of the world is almost here.

Repent and pray to Jesus. Ask Him to forgive your sins, accept his sacrifice and Him as your Lord. Even if you don't believe, pray and ask Him "If this is true, please save me Jesus and guide me to you"

I've already seen His return in a prophetic dream. He appeared in the heavens and people started singing a beautiful song. His people were wearing white gowns.

Reminder:
- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

Bless you all.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX1zicNRLmY&t
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 14&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=pmjAjrlrE10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_beads
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Vatican_&_Jesuits
npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin?t=1562602886287
youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good post, finbro

God bless you

youtube.com/watch?v=IX1zicNRLmY&t

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

bump

Please forgive my sins Yahweh, oh great penis god.

Attached: 6112.jpg (309x700, 45K)

>- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
what is it? And dont tell me its a implant or something

the end never comes. world keeps going on forever

>what is it? And dont tell me its a implant or something
Your guess is as good as mine. My guess is it's blockchain based system that's implanted in you and it works like a credit card.

Revelation 13:16 - 18
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I rather be in a hell filled with whites than a heaven filled with niggers. Fuck Jesus

Attached: A5E14204-9809-44B8-9CE7-E626C4A37486.jpg (564x575, 77K)

it's smart phones

don't use smart phones, retards

Reminder that Sherman kicked your confederate asses. Lol

parroting everything you heard online instead of
doing real work.*thumbs up*

>his name is Zeus.

Attached: yeshua.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>dont join the catholic church i.e. the ones who put the bible together and the only church for the 1st 1500 years of christianity.

I'll pray for you user. Lord jesus, forgive us all, sinners.

Jesus didn't leave a bible behind, he left a church. Fact.

i love you all

>worshiping a Jew
No thanks

>Kabbalah and esoteric bullshit, Zeus

Heresy. the original apostles called the greeks out for worshipping their pantheons.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 14&version=KJV

Thank you kind user. I'll pray for you as well.
However I can't recognize a church that doesn't agree with having a personal relationship with Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=pmjAjrlrE10

bump

Thanks.

This downward spiral of society is obviously leading to something horrible, no matter what you believe.

user the church very much supports a personal relationship with our lord and savior. It just doesn't support the right of individuals to radically interpret the bible in personal ways. I think this is sensible because this is the source of all heresy.

Pray and research the history of christianity please user. The church chose the books, the church decided on the trinity, and on and on. Jesus did not leave a bible he left a church. It was 400 years later the book was put together. And I know the smoke of satan has invaded the church but you know the end times are going to seem hopeless. Our lord told the apostles to do as the pharisees said but not as they do because they say on the seat of abraham (a tradition not mentioned in the old testament but still respected by our lord because of sacred tradition, just like the pope) and it's no different here. God bless user.

>Mark
>Phones
?????

Catholicism and church history is a broad topic, which will need a lot of research from me, I agree.

However, there's too much occult and pagan symbolism (obelisks, pinecones etc) in Vatican.
There's also some pagan practices like the rosary (also in buddhism) and Mary worship (consistent with pagan practices where there is a male and female deity) that set off alarms for me . It is my opinion that the original church got corrupted at some point.

Also, the pope's audience hall is literally a snake's head.

God bless you too user. I know my words sound harsh to you but I hope they are also for the better.

Attached: popeaudiencehall.jpg (800x420, 111K)

so you don't believe the fake jews and romans
would name Zeus jesus to hide him so the
rest of us have no salvation. you deserve to
be with them in great tribulation.

>Ask Him to forgive your sins
I see, how about this?
>"Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
John 20 19-23.

I was an atheist until I found out that OP saw the return of Jesus in a prophetic dream.

Bump

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>symbols are arbitrarily bad
My buddhist windmill of friendship disagrees
>Rosary is pagan
Thats dumb
>praying to mary
Nigger, you’re asking mary to intercede on your behalf with her son. She birthed jesus, and jesus obeyed her. Ergo; asking of her so she can advise her son is fairly smart

I’m an aetheist, but goddamn you protestant faggots are incredible retards.

The symbolism you see is all just men being men. Whatever the truth or non-truth underlying Christianity may be, there can be no question that the various ritualism and doctrine of the Catholic Church, and many other Christian denominations, is strictly man-made. And I say that as a person VERY familiar with the entire Holy Bible as well as the apocryphal texts.

Men need ceremony. They require it because, while they are spiritual beings, they are only cognizant of the physical during this phase of being. Ceremony makes sense to them, RULES make sense to them.

An all-forgiving God who merely requires that you believe he sent his son to purify you just doesn't wash for most people. They need to be dunked in water. They need to be given "communion." They need priests and institutions. They need masses of other people believing the same thing. Then and only then do they see something worth being part of.

The church itself is the Great Whore of Babylon.

Meanwhile, for those with ears to hear and eyes to see, the real truth of the ancient prophecies is painfully obvious. pic related

Attached: har megiddo at the crossroads.jpg (960x720, 115K)

>symbols are arbitrarily bad
They're not, but you're not going to take your son to a daycare filled with NAMBLA/pedo symbols. Or maybe you already do.

>Rosary is pagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_beads

Matthew 6:7 - 8
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

>Nigger, you’re asking mary to intercede on your behalf with her son.

Call it what you will.

Blessing to you too, brother

The bible warns several times to not make the state into an idol.
But we humans tend to rather trust the government to save us, then God. Especially during times of crisis, humans develop strong ideologies that justify government takeovers and people enthusiastically associate with this ideology in form of a symbol.
Let it be the swastika in the 30s or the communist symbol or you name it. They are all the mark of the beast.

Bump.

Attached: 1562422449204.jpg (586x329, 37K)

As far as I know the mark will be a physical one that actually will emerge spontaneously for the people that are in some way worshipping Satan.
Some prophecy is specific about it and it came out during exorcisms too.

dont you know what Moses made??

Attached: k0009.jpg (2836x732, 610K)

Attached: m0002.jpg (791x1024, 196K)

subjective is the word of the day

Attached: m0001.jpg (900x643, 216K)

The pantheons went away because Zeus was pure fucking evil, and nothing has changed with that. Jesus is fighting that evil as this post has written, him and the natural Cosmic shall prevail, however support the triumph of innocence with your wills.

>F to pay respects to our Lord, Christ, and to our Father
F
God keeps Jow Forums afloat, even for the pagans, for we are one and the same.
>Malchezidek
>Old testament rewritten by Jews 1000 A.D. as "Hebrew Masoretic Text," which modern bibles stem from. Purposefully tailored to deny Malchezidek and Christ claimhood.

Attached: 1528145752374.png (655x688, 485K)

Thank you OP. I appreciate the reminders because i do need them. Especially in these last days.

based post.
Amen, OP.
Pray to escape the coming destruction and hardship, pray to be worthy to stand before our Lord.

Get out with that demonic /x/-tier sophistry.
It's not gonna help you when the time comes.

>2000 Year old cucked zombie jew born from an adulteress told me this guys, i'm totally not a schitzoid!
When the boomers die it will be so much easier to identify you mentally ill fucks.

I don't believe that. The bible says you have to accept it somehow. Slightly related though:

Revelation 16:2
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The Vatican and Jesuits will bring the NWO and enslave humanity ... repent now brothers and sisters! thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Vatican_&_Jesuits

you have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 1557695473222.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

Meanwhile in sweden:
npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin?t=1562602886287

its not demonic you should read your Bible pleb i dont think it means what you do

Attached: a0002.jpg (960x1361, 437K)

Attached: a0005.jpg (800x445, 135K)

Just reporting.
But by not accepting Jesus aren't you already choosing?

the best part about pic's like this is that you have to ask yourself, if they depicted a spaceship, why is he in a fucking tunic/robe? Where are the controls? Just to "blend in" when he steps out? Or is this showing a prophecy of the future, when men will have low orbit shuttles? (I don't believe in space, flat earther type here, but I don't disbelieve they things can float, obviously the sun and moon do in my case)

Attached: 1530230160505.jpg (488x960, 49K)

its just a painting not an instruction manual

Attached: q0001.jpg (1688x3306, 780K)

It's the mark-ing of time.

The whole world uses the same time markings - 24 hours, 7 days and 12 months. Right hand means it defines your actions, forehead means it defines your thoughts.

Get paid hourly, commit to working certain days a week and a certain number of weeks a year, go out on the weekends, you have the mark of the beast. All cards and cash registers log time.

Plan by the seasons, live day to day, go by the morning noon and evening, not specific times. Don't use clocks if you can help it. Time is the sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w

No problem. I just wanted to say my opinion on it as well.

>But by not accepting Jesus aren't you already choosing?

Well if you haven't chosen Jesus yet, you have still time while you're alive. But by accepting the mark of the beast (something physical) you will doom yourself even while you are alive. That is how I understand this at least.

How can you run out of time, if you never have any?

I like this guy.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Beautifully done.
Going to see the next!

Bump

look at the pictures of Osiris whom was Zeus
and look at him as jesus, he's missing his whip
but has his Shepard staff. meaning he changed
from being an oppressive mind controlled badass
to back with God and waiting to guide, never punish
ever again.

his name is Zeus.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Why? Because you've never seen anything happen? Do you keep up with science at all? Quantum Field Theory? The universe as a programmed hologram? The mirror universe?

There is much weirdness afoot. The more we learn the less we know. The possibility that there is a Creator is suddenly much, much less bizarre than the possibility that there isn't.

Here's my advice - don't make any assumptions at this juncture of mankind's history of exploring the underlying cause of his existence or its underlying purpose. Because sometime in the future, we're ALL going to be totally freaked out by the actual truth behind all the bullshit we've pulled out of our own asses.

Attached: 1463200822835.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

Hey Zeus

Je Zus

based finbro

Cute puppy, user

Yeah, no. No, I don't think I will. Religion is stupid and backwards. My only faith is in observable reality.

Why do you post then. Nobody cares about your religion, unless you have some argument to say beyond 'yeah, nah' stfu.

bump

based and redpilled

Attached: 1533407004947.jpg (631x837, 578K)

do you realize that Science is the one world religion spoke about in Revelation?

Are you so dim witted that you don't realize that if you discredit science you'll be crucified? Gravity is a THEORY, the idea of it is considered a Law, but if you think about it, it's literally the force of inertia made by the spin of the planet (which is FAST AS FUCK considering the size of this rock) Like God, I'm not even going to explain kill yourself unworthy faggot, go worship your Neil Degrasse Tyson, suck his dick.

>Reminder:
>- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
>- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
>- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
>- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

And remember your Lord is not one eyed.

Your Lord is not one eyed.

Your Lord is not one eyed

Attached: on eye.png (844x789, 796K)

b&r

Your words arent harsh user. I'm glad we can talk about these things as brothers in christ.

Kill yourself fascist fag. Your christian god isn't fucking real