Never let go of your arms

Attached: Women benefit the most from guns.jpg (993x1024, 101K)

Maybe we should ban gun?

No.

Attached: INTERPOL.png (652x615, 182K)

BAN ALL GUNS
RAPE WAR NOW

Attached: Defensive Gun Uses studies.png (1284x1774, 163K)

Why is it so peaceful in Japan? With no guns or swords the worst thing you can encounter is a common kancho or a rare 2.5" knife attack.

Attached: Trysailing.jpg (500x333, 25K)

Based and cutepilled

High trust society.
Lawful firearm ownership rates have no correlation with homicide, even firearm homicide.

Attached: Intentional homicide vs gun ownership OECD.png (741x430, 51K)

It's Japan

>gangs of rapist thugs with guns can be stopped by little girls with low caliber pistols
>people who make a living off deliberate use of violence against one another can be stopped by females with a weekend course on self defense

I'm all for gun possession but this shit's just retarded.

Ethnostate and no nigger or sandniggers

>literally the worst argument for guns
fuck women

No diversity.

Ok, but for a single thug or two, a gun will often be enought if the training is good. Still better chances than with bare fists for a girl.

all the sexual violence is hidden in plain sight

I have a few guns because like most places in the USA, I live in the suburbs of an urban ghetto. I feel like a LatinX migrant wishing for a better life in Japan.

Attached: 91bhbX-brbL.jpg (1785x2560, 749K)

Fun fact: Canadian women are currently acquiring firearm licenses at four times the rate of men (Who, to be fair, have a very large lead in lawful firearm ownership rates).

Attached: a new way to resist rape.png (508x764, 310K)

That's the thing people don't realize...
The vast majority of the homicide in the US is in a handful of major cities. As soon as you leave those Democrat strongholds (which also happen to have the strictest firearm regulations), the crime rates drop down to the same levels as rural Canada.

Attached: Murder Distribution vs Electoral College Map USA.gif (905x723, 486K)

You aren't wrong. But I'm a total weeb and I love jpop and anime and I don't think I can be satisfied until I marry pic related.

Attached: Sora-Amamiya-2.jpg (650x366, 34K)

edgy

I'm also a weeb, but you should stick to your own race.
You can be white weebs together.
or you'll drop the weebdom when your gf doesn't want you to keep watching

besides, you'd be harming japanese society by marrying in. you might be fine your kids might be fine, but it will mean more lefty western encroachment on Japan by others

how could you live with yourself?

Attached: 1562593195467.jpg (749x733, 38K)

There are lots of black people in Japan.

No. There really aren't.

Japan is 98.5% Japanese, there aren't "lots" of anything other than Japanese

White zip codes here have the lowest crime rates on Earth.

and theyre almost entirely iin the urban hellhole that is tokyo

she still has a better shot for survival with a gun. even if only slightly.

FYI, the majority of Defensive Gun Uses (DGU's) end with no shots fired.
In the few cases where shots ARE fired, the average is three shots in three seconds at a range of less than three yards.
Hitting a torso-sized target at that distance and cadence is really not that difficult.

muh poor poor wyman

>t. concerned rapist

Attached: gun control definition.jpg (799x444, 48K)

No

Attached: Ways to shield yourself.jpg (598x314, 34K)

High IQ people
No niggers or other brown savages
Rich
Collectivist culture
Cult of peace after being BTFO by nukes

>Never let go of your arms
>Proceeds to presents an excellent argument to let go of your arms
Umm guys...

Attached: 1560392049043.png (433x453, 436K)

you'd be surprised how often a child gets dad's pistol out and shoots a thug. the media never report on it.
Also, women in the USA like 12 ga shotguns and AR 15s, sorry about your flag

Yeah, AR-15's are pretty much the optimal gun for women. Adjustable stock, light weight, light recoil, flat shooting...
9x19 carbines are pretty good, too.

Attached: Aero Survival Rifle.jpg (900x600, 213K)

I mean, if you want to be raped and stabbed I guess

I've had concealed carry permits in three states. I've used the gun "defensively" four times, without ever needing to fire it. Thus, by the standards most "researchers" use, they didn't actually count as "defensive gun use."

>all four times were against groups of nogs intending to rob or assault me and/or my friends and family but who rapidly fucked off when the gun came out.

Also, most criminals aren't particularly brave. When Rastus suddenly eats a bullet, DeShawn and Jaquarious tend to bug the fuck out.

Until you mess with a yakuza and you get a Type 54 pulled on you.

>guns can be cute and funny
wew lads

Attached: i know.jpg (400x387, 57K)

Why?