Why are black men so alpha

>Impregnate white woman
>Leave after his whole point of existence is achieved repeat.

Wh*teboy take cares of thrones of offspring or marrys and betabucks a white roastie

Attached: 4a345356855a82da0f9286a735ea81c9.jpg (720x894, 127K)

>abandoning your children
>alpha
nigger logic everyone.

I miss the days when race mixing was outlawed in the USA, wasn’t even that long ago

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. It's nature.
Here's the kicker: man rose above wild nature. But niggers and women didn't. They are literally animals.

Maybe you shouldn't have let the jews into America back in 1880's and let them create the Hart-Celler Act.

>blackman is repulsed by his own women

The relationships of of bmwf are based purely on surface level superficial societal trends.
To the black man a white woman is a prize of society and culture. In his mind she exhibits all of the current beauty standards, primarily European. For him she is a status symbol of the highest calibur, their is no love there. He'll claim hes not a racist while enjoying an eternal flow of "gotcha" moments to every white man that sees him with his prize.
To a white woman a black man is a chance to display her conformity to current societal trends. She can appear as some sort of saintly figure for accepting the black man as a mate and absolve herself of white guilt. For her he is a pawn that she can play against other whites. In many ways hes a pet that even she doesnt regard as equal do to his status as being a mere gesture to the world rather than an equal mate. He is, by all accounts an accessory.
Because of the superficial nature of their relationship it is destined to fail because it is not built on trust, respect or any real substantial, long lasting qualities. This happens a great deal because black men and white women share childish personality traits like victimhood, reliance on authoritarian goverment elements and being lead around by emmotion.

Pic related triggers the right people.

Attached: 1555603330809m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

>says the Ukrainian

Flaggots' opinions are worthless.

Maybe to an actual monkey such as yourself

based. she looks 30. very busy lady

Mmmhhhh those boys look tasty

So having the lowest icome,lowest IQ,highest social disgust and rejection is alpha?Guys we have alpha wrong the whole time.Apparently you're an alpha if you're bottom of the ranks

Almost every man I know takes care of their children. There are many men here who don't and that troubles me.

sage the shills threads and move on

Disgusting.

In nature, many of the males do this exact strategy though because what it means to be "alpha" in the correct usage of the word is to mate with as many females as possible. So, the males of polar bears, octopuses, and zebra, to name a few, follow this exact mating strategy. What you should have said was single mothers aren't the best mothers, but if whites are marrying them, then the mating strategy is successful, just like the cuckoo bird.

>slavnigger and nigger conversation

Attached: 1555329221036.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Most black men are gay. What are you talking about OP?

black 'men' these creatures are the biggest faggots alive seriously black 'men' are the most likely to be homosexuals

Do you have a brain parasite?

learn english mehmet

neck yourself

Beautiful answer !!!! I think that's what you said, you're right.

You know the source of the problem but the solution to that?

Make white women less desirable so it can not become prizes for non-white men? as ?

BMWF relationships are based on the status, of hatching society but it is just an egocentrism of the two.

There is nothing alpha in egocentrism, the black man is clearly a person with inferiority complex.

He should form productive families with black women to create more black men who can get rich and have a good life, that is to be alpha.

Day of the rope
>soon

Attached: 395D1251-EB9A-4506-8DBF-DE163AC4FD33.jpg (750x1334, 469K)

Loser white women intentionally get pregnant by random black men because they want welfare. These women know the guy is going to leave before they get pregnant.

>has entire continent conquered by arabs, Europeans and chinks
>alpha
nigs are the ultimate omega of races
niggers never been human to begin with
Kids in pic related are nonwhite subhumans - I can easily see negroid trace on their faces

Attached: subhumanity.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

How many fucking threads can you make you fucking ricedick British hapa cuck?

Do women braaap more when they are pregnant?

I once fucked a small black twinks in the ass and he was 85 pounds or somthing what are you talking about nigger shill