Why haven’t you converted to Christianity?

Timestamp is old because janny niggers blocked my phone networks LTE IP and I couldn’t make the thread earlier.

I am a devout Roman Catholic. I approached religion with the utmost skepticism and cocksurity that is only possible of an atheist.

The “problem” for atheists is that not a single atheist can effectively explain the life of Jesus. His works, his message, his crucifixion, his mass following, and his SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS can not possibly be explained secularly. This is why the majority simply refuse his existence in the first place. Fucking lel.

You atheists literally believe you are God. You fedora tippers who couldn’t remember the lunch you ate 5 days ago suppose you can outwit a Creator who plans and acts in the span of aeons. It’s honestly laughable how absolutely fucking retarded every atheist is.

>inb4 Jesus was a Jew
>inb4 psyop
>inb4 some other Semitic based refutation of Jesus

You are all literally NPCs and it’s pathetic to bear witness to. I hope at the last you will come to realize the obvious truth of Christianity.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and forever shall be. Amen.

Attached: 7FCF6AC6-BEB2-45DE-BF52-CF1C99CE62C5.jpg (2048x1855, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmjAjrlrE10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It promotes racemixing and allows non-Europeans to join.

/thread

Attached: Mokosz.gif (550x617, 284K)

God even created niggers.

You will let your pathetic tribalism damn your souls for eternity? Just because Jesus is the God of all nations doesn’t mean you have to suffer muzzie immigrants raping your women. That’s communism not Christianity

Attached: 1540391015666.jpg (353x600, 24K)

>Catholic
*ahem*
FUCK THE POPE
FUCK THE CHURCH
FUCK THEIR NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
AND FUCK SATAN

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

Reported for ban evasion. Fuck yourself Christcuck.

I worked in an ancient 600 year olde Englishe Christian church graveyard for 6 years, alongside the priest every day, laying the faithful to rest in holy ground with my own hands in the sacred earth.
I'm a pagan naturist, "law of the jungle" "human earth" type, not "Thor-worshipper" but i keep my spiritual ear open for whispers from any source.
I hear plenty things.
But in all that time at the church, doing HIS work, with HIS clergy watching over my shoulder, the big fella you claim is upstairs, he never spoke a word to me....
HE doesn't exist in the form you imagine him, sorry, go outside and dip thy wick, peasant.

can't join your religion because i would have to poo in loo

Not a fan of Jewish relgions

There are animals smarter and more useful to the earth's ecosystem than niggers and yet your man-god tells me to embrace them and love them as my brothers. No, I won't go back to being a christcuck

Attached: koko.jpg (683x743, 80K)

Because Jesus was a Jew and I really don't trust Jews.

Banning a global LTE network isn’t ban evasion you literal mouth drooling knuckle dragging cuck fapping faggot

fuck christcucks

Attached: 1562020731368.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

Your distrust for Jews is rooted in their rejection of Christ and modern schemings against Christian nations. This is the most ironic and heart breaking religious disposition of pol.

I don't worship no god that created niggers

based

Attached: 1561905069310.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

Lmao

He clearly called you or you would not have worked with priests. You responded to His call by taking such acts. It’s not as simple as a voice in your head saying “user, I am God, worship me”

As a Catalonian you should do some history research, friend.

Maybe the nigger is the true test to see the extent of which we can show our love to our brothers. We both know what Jesus would have (and still does) wanted.

This, Jesus Christ called out the Jews and they killed him. He was the truth and the way and they rejected it. In gods wisdom this broke the covienant the Jews had with god and allowed all of us who accept the king of kings to be saved.

Repent your sins anons, it is the eleventh hour and there will be a time where it is too late to accept your lord and savior. If you don’t believe me or anyone look at the Jews trying to build the 3rd temple for the anti christ... the time is near anons.

>I approached religion with the utmost skepticism and cocksurity that is only possible of an atheist.
It's this fag story again, over and over. Oh, I was an atheist ( staunch atheist , die-hard atheist, edgy atheist ) sitting here doing my physics homework when suddenly I needed to abandon the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment in favor of a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, and ( fictitious ) Rabbi Jesus. I clutched the Bible weeping and then Jesus spoke to me.
Jew-worshipping Christfags have so embarrassed the Aryans that their claim of being white can no longer be acknowledged. When stupidity reaches this severity that a danger is posed to the congenital health of the race, that infection religion and the mongrels who endorse it, must be addressed.

Attached: 6322.jpg (674x674, 118K)

Catholicism is total shit and has been since it was incepted by pharisees

christ and his essennes were gnostics and as your religion was created to destroy them, when we oust Francis the antipope and kill your pedo clergy we will inherit your temples as god intended

Heil Benedict, heil victory

>literally worshipping jews

Kys fag

Francis is a commie

>meme flag
Read your post can say it is either from a Jew or a 12 year old. Maybe both.

See Another anti Semitic rejection of God. Show your flag

jesus is a comie

Attached: 1562017016744.jpg (960x699, 176K)

A Jew jewing Jews. The Uber Jew?

This is not even worth refutation

>God
When you say "God", you are violating Yahweh's first commandment. You're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

Attached: holy53.jpg (860x522, 77K)

Your entire mental framework of the word Jew is completely modern.

You need to understand the Jews of Abraham and chosen people of Israel are not the Jews of today.

Most Jews today are secular and simply reap the economic benefits of being born into the cut dick club.

There are a few radical lefties who scheme as well.

I'm going to hell anyways due to indelible sins committed against innocent people.

Attached: 15625942577262939868759699119006.jpg (2560x1440, 1016K)

Show your flag.

From denying God’s existence to now claiming He will be quite upset with me for using the term “God” when defending Christianity against the Chan autism.

This is what passes for an argument around here. You guys are truly pathetic

ethnic pagan religions are better. fuck your jewish religion.

No sin cannot be forgiven. Only the refusal to repent at the last will be unforgiven.

Ok. Keep sucking abbo cock, faggot.

Good to see more than one user with some understanding. Praise God! Jesus is Lord!

Christianity cucked white people and ruined Europe. Return to your roots, go back to Paganism.

(((Christianity)))

Attached: 1562527494230.jpg (431x338, 50K)

I have, through many hardships.

The catholic church however is not my church. Vatican is full of pagan symbology (obelisks associated with egypt, pinecone staffs and statues associated with mystery cults) and the pope doesn't want people to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=pmjAjrlrE10

The Pope today is a foot kissing commie who spreads his ass for Protestants and wants a single denomination at the expense of all tradition.

The Catholic Church has been the subject of infiltration and dismantling since the Cold War. There are many traditional Catholics who reject today’s Pope along with most of SV2.

I am Roman Catholic and believe in the importance of tradition, however ultimately Jesus will judge who was closest to his message and I have hope for all who profess Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of humanity.

t.pro gay prot

>The “problem” for atheists is that not a single atheist can effectively explain the life of Jesus. His works, his message, his crucifixion, his mass following, and his SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS can not possibly be explained secularly. This is why the majority simply refuse his existence in the first place.

After you think that you have "explained" Jesus, try explaining Shiva, Allah, Buddha, and Eriu Illuvitar.

Attached: IMG_0179.jpg (296x324, 27K)

He has explained Himsef, user.

He objectively existed, completed his miracles, and specifically instructed us on what to do next.

I have no interest in formulating arguments against Shiva or any other faith. I know the truth. It was told to us!

God bless brother

Fuck off Catholic. Your kind have been shitting up the board for months. Go pray to Saint Death or whatever you spics call it.

Attached: 1559833639175.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

I’m good senpai

>catholic
>Christian
Lel. I have converted to Christianity, OP. I used to be catholic and it's pretty apparent when you read the Bible that catholicism is not biblical Christianity.

It hurts to be in the sun now. I think the demons are turning me into a vampire.

Attached: 88902CD9-04D6-4BE5-AE9E-512A7987FEBD.jpg (540x753, 88K)

>You atheists literally believe you are God. You fedora tippers who couldn’t remember the lunch you ate 5 days ago suppose you can outwit a Creator who plans and acts in the span of aeons. It’s honestly laughable how absolutely fucking retarded every atheist is.

that's assuming that the creator actually exists, not saying I know the answer but you are just as fedora tipper with your assumption that you know for sure that a god exists. So, what exactly gives you the divine knowledge that a god exists for sure? A man made book? tell me how

>objective
if you want to have a good conversation how about you learn to use words like "objective" properly

You don't know for sure he did his miracles, there are plenty of accounts of other people throughout history that have done these acts, what makes them any more or less? the arabs claim this too and have the same level of proof.

Just because it was told to you, doesn't make it true just because it was said. What makes your profit more believable ?

The sheer ubiquity of the Church along with the specificity of Jesus’ instructions and his massive following speaks for itself. The proof is in the message. If it was so easy to fool everyone back then, why are there not a dozen different “Christianities” that are just as wide spread and ubiquitous? It’s because Jesus overwhelmingly convinced those who witnessed Him, and those witnesses understood the importance of their task. It is why our divine texts today have withstood nearly two millenia.

We abide by scripture and tradition. It’s that simple.

I'm not saying that people were easily fooled, you dodged my question mate. There ar multiple big religions actually, all which claim explicitly what you are claiming with as much evidence

No, they do not. Only one single religion claims Jesus message.

I answered your question. The specificity of Jesus’ instructions and the extent of which they were followed out (and still are being followed out) speaks to the truth of Christianity.

There is not a single religion on the face of the earth that proposes to contain a Son if God, preaches pacifism, the Eucharist, resurrection, and the day of judgement.

To better clarify, the PROOF, is in the message. If you are referring to Islam by “muh other religions”, the militant nature of Muhammad and Islam is well documented. It is even praised and glorified in traditional Muslim nations. Will you propose the messages of Muhammad and Jesus are the same?

islam is a shit religion but hold the saem standard of evidence that christianity does, it''s all secondary/ written. there is no modern day evidence that PROVES it, otherwise it wouldn't be called faith, right?

Yes there is an element of faith.

One who has faith without seeing is blessed, as scripture states.

Yet I ask you, what other explanation is there to Jesus, to the widespread and ubiquitous nature of the church, the specificity of the Eucharist, and the near eternal nature of the faith?

Are you aware of any other two millenia old institutions besides the Church?

For me, it was the final stance of the Lord’s Prayer which made it so abundantly obvious.

“Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil”

Our modern godless world is a cesspool of temptation and sin. We are very quickly bearing the fruit of our modern sinful nature.

I'll give you that Eucharist is unseen.
It's a so incredibly twisted concept that should have removed people from believe or following it.

>we abide with scripture and tradition
>but not so much the scripture part, we like our traditions too much for that

Attached: 20190416_213947.jpg (600x907, 253K)

Cope harder prot faggot

Yet somehow Jesus was that convincing.

There is no other human in history ever professed to have dominion over life and death. Nor be God for that matter. There is no single secular explanation for His existence or Christianity.

I’m an Arab orthodox Christian. Lord have mercy on you guys. Go to church but most importantly pray at least once a day..and don’t talk to God like He is your friend the way those Protestant “people” do. Fear and worship the Lord Almighty, the King of Kings.

For an actual rebuttal, how does Mary mediating between US and CHRIST nullify Christ’s mediation between US and the FATHER?

It doesn’t!

How can anyone deny the holiness of the literal mother of Jesus?

Yet even so, I do not believe the abandonment of Mary by prot Bible thumpers will lead to their damnation. Even Martin Luther acknowledged the role of Mary.

God bless, user.

I'm not really turning into a vampire am I?

Attached: 1562267541636.png (700x700, 202K)

I don't hate Mary at all, I just don't think she's the omnipresent, sinless mediator that catholics do. What evidence is there that she can hear our prayers?

>catholic
>true christianity

Attached: 1561555650106.jpg (677x1024, 58K)