Be 28

>be 28
>have been working out for 3 years
>body is literally almost ripped right now, abs are visible after my summer cut, I even look like I lift with clothes
>I have a bachelors, masters, and I have 170 pages of my PhD thesis written already (it is open on the screen to the right of where I am typing this right now)

yet I am still a kissless virgin that also got rejected a few days ago by a girl I like

should I just kill myself? everything is made worse by my relatives who look up to me and think that I am the happiest person in the world due to all this success. I wonder how shocking it would be if I submitted my PhD thesis this month and then just jumped off a building.

Attached: CGYNXXIVAAAtngZ.jpg_large.jpg (600x630, 28K)

fuck cute traps or trannies? some affection is better than none!

Fpbp

You should know by now. Girls only like masculine, good looking, successful men. They don't care about your academic success, they only care about you dominating them and making them feel submissive.

Lower your standards. Date the cute shy girl and not the roastie stacy. You’re killing it in life, assuming you’re not gross as fuck and have decent hygiene it’s literally impossible for you to be this much of a failure. Keep trying and don’t give up

Attached: FB_IMG_1562592886607.jpg (626x900, 68K)

The day you started to lift, you became forever small.

>>have been working out for 3 years
>>body is literally almost ripped right now, abs are visible after my summer cut, I even look like I lift with clothes

I bet you are affeminte AF or ugly AF.

Its all in the face, you can be ripped, but if you are ugly or have a baby face then its the same as nothing.

Maybe you're boring with no personality. Get a hobby besides weightlifting and screaming at jews

Embrace God in Catholicism. Celibacy can be a virtue, no need to jump off a building bc roastie had too much dick and doesn't want one more
also - cutie young virgins if you go to the right parish

You'd be surprised what a difference a few more years and a bit more cash will make. You may also find that by the time you get to the point where women are coming on to you, you'll have come to look down on them, if not despise them. Fucking women.

mew, you probably are ugly and have a shitty jawline fag

Academic success matters if it gives you authority

don't even kys, just keep looking, there are good women out there

keep trying, dont go fag on us pussy

You are part of a growing phenomenon, ironically associated with over education and oversocialization. You can take some satisfaction that it is not just you, but part of a greater problem in western civilization with no obvious solution.

Manlet? If so nothing you did matters

Being an outsider in a church creepily hitting on young girls is a good way to get sex offender accusations thrown your way.

You are missing one power pill user.

The fat steady paycheck.

You are walking backwards if you are chasing women. Chase the money, then the women will chase you user.

Finish your thesis, get high paying job, get a nice place to live, women want a nice nest to decorate.

Attached: 1110654_21.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

Are you autistic? Socially incapable?

Gys, achmed. Fucking sandnigger scum.

Start treating women like trash and act like your better than them and they will flock to you

They don’t want nice guys

he is 100% manlet. manlets get cut easily

This guys knows how to do it.

>I swear women care how cute my face and little hair are!

Attached: newman.gif (229x176, 987K)

Ignore this kike. Keep screaming

Literally how is this possible. Are you really fucking ugly op? Are you poor? Are you none of the above but have unrealistic expectations? Post a pic please.

nigger you fake as hell

>The symbolism of this pic single handedly saves Op

>They don't care about your academic success
Might be true but academic success often leads to money and there we meet the girls again

OP, what makes you so unhappy? Just not having a GF?

I'm in a similar situation but I'm not successful at all irl and have an Asian egf. The dating market is beyond fucked.

>the cute shy girl
Lmao what a retard

>the cute shy girl
Best advice in this shitty thread
And look for a virgin, don't get yourself an overused cunt

No girl cares about your collegue degrees user. At this age. Women only look for:
1: Money.
2: Masculinity.
3. Safety.
Girls don't give a fuck about your Narcisistic degrees.

This

Maybe being a 2 Dimensional angry person doesn't attract women you social retard.

fuck no don't kill yourself, keep working out until
the ayyyy lmaos get here to eat you.

Attached: mmm beef.jpg (930x975, 655K)

Your social equity will go up for most of your life while women peak at 20 or so and then decline. You’ll be fucking dimes in a few years. Finish your school and become what you already are.

stop working out, and start learning how to game chicks

It's funny but this is the only correct advice. Learn how to be condescending to women. Do not treat them seriously, treat them like amusing children(which they are). When they say or do something retarded just smile or laugh, do not get angry.

Another thing is, don't tell them everything about yourself. Part of being confident is not being a braggart. Let them wonder.

Just go for an ugly girl
Join some random social club
Lurk for 3ish months and ask the most desperate looking girl there out and kiss her
You're welcome

For there on out work your way up to better quality

You have to be chad for finding chicks cuz girls hate smart ass incel. If you cannot get a girl, you can choose Thai girl instead

Makes sense. A jacked boy is still a boy and women want men.

>Not like cute shy girls
ofc you don't, you are Belgian cuck who enjoy watching his wife getting blacked

not having someone who actually cares about me as a person, and loves me for who I truly am. I don't think height is an issue, since I am 185 cm, however I think the problem is because I used to be bullied a lot at school, making me feel like I am worthless. I started lifting to get some confidence, and this helped me actually ask this girl out. And then she rejected me.

Screaming at jews is a lifestyle not a hobby

bang a hooker and reassess

KYS. We need to wake people up from their stupor. Put some fear into them.

Based Poogerian

Don't give up now. You've come so far. It will happen eventually. Rejection hurts, but the feeling will fade with time. Persevere.

Attached: 1514940437711.jpg (2472x3296, 1.94M)

>Date the cute shy girl
Anime isn't real.

>asks one dumb cunt out
>gets rejected and gives up

Quit working out and quit college
Drive as far as you can....... Find a job and live your life find some goals and cute woman
Your stuck in a cycle of life smash the shit out of it

PhDs don’t actually help with lifetime earnings though. The small increase in salary they yield are cancelled out by the 4 years spent obtaining one. This isn’t true if you make your own successful startup based on something from your PhD research - but that’s rare and your investors will make more than you anyway

this

Actually don’t kill yourself yet, become a serial killer of thots. Then kill yourself.

If you are doing all these things for women then yeah

I used to be a biker, I left school at 16 with no qualifications.
Women threw themselves at me back then and occasionally still do even though I'm an old fucker now..

success is in how you judge it, one girl rejected you.. big deal mate, if she won't ~ others will.

not this, academic success is seen as an indicator of financial success among other things. However in that context what you said is still accurate, instead you just dominate them by being “smarter”.
>”oh user you have degrees in _ , _, &_!?, you must be like really smart :)”

How?
I'm 28, skinny, broke, work in factories and shit when I'm not unemployed
The 5 girls I've dated were all smoking hot and out of my league in every way.
Solid 8-9/10s 2 owned their own houses. One had a business, one did pro cheerleading and was a personal trainer.
Those aren't the only girls I slept with just the ones I dated for longer than a year.

How the fuck are you still a virgin? How is it even possible.
Whenever anyone wants advice I tell them to just work out because all you need to do is be charismatic and not fat.
What is wrong with your personality?
What do you do for fun? If you don't have any female friends I suggest you get some. Don't try to fuck them.

Maybe your an ugly bubenhauser baller.

Join a young hip church bro

Don't listen to those that wish to degenerate women any further than they are now. Find that strength from within, some have called it self revelation, individuation, spiritual development, ego death, Moksha, etc. The point is that you must not hold onto any external structures for purpose but instead hold onto yourself alone, depend upon yourself alone. And once you have reached nothingness and returned you must see these ideology's for what they are - the external manifestation of the will, the will which all great man found from within. These great structures of truth are after all only projections and extensions of oneself - not the other way around. Love for woman can only ever be Platonic yet that does not negate the sexual, for what is more beautiful than the consummation of love between the highest incarnation of the highest defining order of our existence - duality. The uniting of the opposites for creation. Regardless of marriage.

If you retain the masculine charisma, that masculine will; then in turn the attractiveness of both physique and spirit you may make any girl fall in love with you, dreamy eyes - for that is what I still believe - true love; for how beautiful is our women! How beautiful and splendid. When I look upon her now, I know... that my life's struggle will not have been in vain! There will always be a new generation of woman, in my comfort which saw the passage of years will see new woman! They will be more beautiful, more vigorous, and they shall inspire greater hope for the future in the hearts of the living! When someone says "you'r a dreamer". I can only answer "you idiot, If I weren't a dreamer where would I be today?" I've always believed in women - You said I was a dreamer, I've always believed in the rise of woman. You said I was the fool, I've always believed in their return to greatness. You said I was mad. I've always believed in an end to degeneration! You said that I was a Utopian!! WHO WAS RIGHT? YOU OR ME!? I WAS RIGHT!!!

Attached: God Speed - Edmund Leighton.jpg (2904x4000, 3.65M)

Welcome to real life. You don't stop fishing because you didn't catch a fish the first time.

>How?
I don't know how, I guess I am messed up in the head.

If you had only one rejection then you're overly sensitive. Stop caring about what sandwich makers think. You're a ripped, tall, smart white man. You are on top of the world.

Maybe the best approach is to cure yourself of oneitis. There are other fish in the sea and some of them will inevitably like your muscles. Romance is a numbers game for men.

You are a modern day monk.
A modern day Sōhei.

Embrace it as your destiny.

apparently I kinda looked like a girl at 19 and girls found that "hawt"

so they really don't like masculine

Swear off women user, I used to chase the poon and it is a soulless venture. Find god and he will reward you with a good life and a wife. Otherwise you are just chasing sluts which is fruitless. You have all the cards, you are a man in a mans world and not only that a top tier one. You allow women to own you, reject this and you will be free and able to reap all that you sowed.

Attached: 88643347-7430-4E28-84FF-08D653D67E50.jpg (1136x640, 65K)

Based cunt knows whats going on

Kinda this too. By the time women are reaching 30 they are about to hit the wall and are looking to settle down. By the time men are this age or maybe a bit older they are beginning to disregard and even dislike women. It's also a kinda shit deal for a man to take on 30 year old who wants to settle down. Things are about to switch around for OP, but it's still not a good system. Sexual relationship are in disorder in the west at the moment, it's one of the reasons for our low fertility, marriage rates and general discontent in society.

fuckin quads mate,
Those are your primairy and secondairy emotions fucking with you.
Emotions are to the soul what pain is to the body.

Buy Victory over darkness and follow Christ and you will be fixed. after this read wild at heart Go forth

I'm pretty much like you but without the PhD (decided against it course I want to make money now)
I was a kiss less virgin up to the age of 25, girls just didn't care for me
Started working out just like you, still nothing

I pretty much gave up on dating and started to care more about myself
Then I met a smart and curt engineering student, it wasn't planned at all
Dated her for 3 years, found out that a relationship can mean a lot of trouble and can make you very unhappy
After she broke my heart and left me for some fat old pig with a PhD in material sciences, I completely gave it up and started to focus on my career (applying for high paying jobs right now)
And you know what? Ever since I stopped giving a fuck about pussy entirely, pussy started to care about me

Also, leave your home sometimes, go to some student yoga class, it's a perfect place for meeting women
Go there, show off your abs, ignore them and see what happens

Bad advice, do not race mix

>why don't girls like me Jow Forums I have mildly noticeable muscles compared to 3 years ago and I'm almost finished school
>oh- also I'm a huge pussy btw
every time

Attached: 1543551131856.jpg (517x768, 199K)

P O L I T I C S

Possibly, however schools also yield connections one might not otherwise get. I’ve had two different people claiming they want to hand me over their business/clients once I finish. So idk, I think if you look at it too obtuse you miss the nuances.

>>have been working out for 3 years
>>body is literally almost ripped right now, abs are visible after my summer cut, I even look like I lift with clothes

An ugly dude that works out just transforms into a ripped ugly dude.

I was actually thinking about joining a church but this occurred to me. I'm not religious, and I wouldn't actually believe what they believe in. but I am not an atheist and I believe there is a spiritual aspect to existence, I just don't know what that is. But I still think joining a church would be good just for the community and volunteer work and such. However, how would people react if a lone late twenties guy just started showing up? I've never been to church so I don't know what the vibe is.

Every social club has a 3:1 ratio of guys to girls and every girl will be constantly slobbered over and catered to by other guys there.

This. Well put George, it is definitely ironic by the time they want you because of your accomplishments you don’t want them. For you offer a small kingdom and they offer some vag which has a monetary value of 200 dollars an hour. Something you can easily afford.

For most Jow Forumstards, politics is just an extension of social/romantic inadequacy.

hahahaha run out of the mill bait
Yeah yeah kill yourself. Go as creative as possible

D I L A T E

Guys get rejected all the time, don't get down about it.
Learn to deal with rejection and move on.
You're doing alright everywhere else. You're time will come user

Don’t kill yourself. Girls are more stupid and easier than you think. Be smart and funny.

Submit that shitty thesis and go outside today, have a cup of coffee at some coffee shop, smile at a cute girl. Become excited about a new future where you can be happy. Do something different that makes you happy.

you should just relax. if you're desperate now, you probably were, when she rejected you. not that attractive. just accept that you have to try without making a drama out of it. make peace with yourself right now and don't hope for someone else to do it

Every time I go to the Sydney art gallery I make sure to admire this statue. A common sculpt found in almost all large city's gallery's however none the less great is the athlete struggling with the python. Even if it may of suffered its own ware throughout the ages as understood by its de-fanged head. But I must ask one question, what does rejection feel like? When I was a child I did not ask a girl out and when I became a man within my teens I suffered no girl's resentment because of my height, attractiveness and charisma. Only in recent years have I ever experienced what one may call "rejection" yet it was always say at a bar when I would approach a woman and she would say some crude term along the lines of "fuck off". And I simply think "fine whore" and say the same thing too. I go off to another more attractive woman. So how and why do so many anons become so tormented over these small things?

Attached: The Accolade - Edmund Leighton.jpg (2329x4000, 2.06M)

I think they would welcome you.
here church congregations are mostly 0ver 60's and families, so a young bloke would be good.

She's obviously a stupid bitch, or you have asbergers. Just try again with another girl.

This is the only advice worth a damn this whole thread

Based and bomberpilled

Hej user, jeg synes du er fin som du er.
/nohomo/

kill leafs

“H h h hey...... do do do do you wanna go to the The the the movies with me me me me.... >the smell of spaghetti fills the air

No you little wimpy faggot

Oh oh oh oh okay then......
>gets on Taiwanese dinosaur knitting webinar forum. YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

I would say remember you are trying to find a woman that will be a good mother for your children. If you are trying to find a princess to worship you are doing it wrong.

Literally just keep living. Also, if you don't go to church, go to church and learn the teachings of christ and his disciples.

Stop basing your happiness on what other people do.