Jews

Is there a scientific reason they are the way they are? Is there a gene for money loving and subversion? Or are they really possessed by Satan?

Attached: Jew 6 Million.jpg (651x759, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/jewish-prof-roger-dommergue-demolished-the-holocaust-hoax-and-warned-of-worldwide-weimar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh?

They rejected Christ and in doing so rejected reason, hence why they are the way they are. Read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.

Attached: [GAY DISCO INTENSIFIES].png (429x276, 92K)

It's an eternal punishment on their people to be cursed by these things for crimes in their ancient past

Mix of genetics and culture.

Yes.

Basically they are just high IQ arabs. Arabs are notoriously repressed gays, money loving, antagonistic, so with jews you just see this at an extreme bec. During middle ages we assisted them in selectively breeding for only the wealthiest paranoid selfish deceptive corrupt ones with pogroms since only those traits would survive

Basically this.

Attached: jews and jesus.png (1201x393, 170K)

Rabbis literally had “non observant “ jews executed by local gentiles and only wealthy/educated men were allowed to have kids. Rabbis also allowed to have kids AND make money compared with catholicism celibates thus Higher IQ genes getting passed on at higher frequency than in catholics, main competitor of jews.

according to a french jew scholar, circumcision leads to sociopathy.
The trauma at 8 days after birth makes them the way they are.

These too are contributing factors

Religion.

They are taught from a young age that they are the "chosen" race by "g*d" and therefore superior.

They are also taught that the goyim are inferior and put into this earth by "g*d" just to serve them.

Everything the jew does colectively, from economic manipulation, to nepotism, to destroying culturally and ethnically the people they consider a danger to their line of thought is meant to further their agenda.

If I were a Jew, I´d create a two distinct races, a mongrelized low iq goy, with limited access to education and a superior pure race jew, with obvious higher iq and unlimited access to education.
If you analize the events of the past 100 years everything seems to point to two goals:
Expanding Israel to their biblical limits (Greater Israel)
Mongrelizing the white race, which culturally and intelectually is the one that poses the most treat to them.

I wouldnt be surprised that once the white race is fully mongrelized they would push to exterminate the asians.

Look up the interview with Roger Menasce.
He explains the entire pathology of the jew

generations of incest and victim mentality.

yes. inbreeding

>Jews are fine
>There's no Satan
>You're actually just an idiot
Solved the mystery

Better than science, oral history, lineage, birthright and genealogy. It's hatred, eternal hatred of being BTFO of the eternal birthright. Their lineage is one of illegitimacy and rejection. Ishmael, Esau, Edomites Hittites and Canaanites, they are imposters of the lost tribe trying to take back what they rejected. They have more in common with Islam than Christianity. Islam is true judaism, I style it (((Talmudism))). It was created in response to Christianity. Judaism began worshipping women, and Christ BTFO the worship of women (Catholicism is the attempt to re-assert this in Christianity). Christianity (or rather the lineage, covenant and promise of the one true God) reasserted itself as the image of the loving eternal Father. Judaism lost to the loving eternal Father, and created the image of the tyrannical father (Islam) as revenge. The tyrannical and mother are no different.

Pic related, a tyrannical father and mother being interviewed about sacrificing their child to their shared god Moloch, Satan.

Attached: destroythefuture.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

it is not a gene, but a thought that manifests itself

I am going to leave this here
renegadetribune.com/jewish-prof-roger-dommergue-demolished-the-holocaust-hoax-and-warned-of-worldwide-weimar/

You can look up the Roger's work
This guy literally wrote a letter to Spielberg to let him know that as a jew himself he needs to clarify that the holocaust was pure BS.

Attached: glowpepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

E Michael Jones gives a good argument about why the jews act the way they do. Watch some of his videos.

the fake jew kike amalekite is the grandson and
grand daughter of satan whom is jacob. their
father is hashem or shem one of noahs sons.
shem was made by satan as shem is angel
gabriel satans first created being. satan made
gabriel from his genitals. this is why the fake
jew kike amalekite can't help but fuck over
everyone and every nation they are in, they
are goats and slang term for goats is penis.
they are satans penis demons.

Attached: who-is-amalek-4-728.jpg (728x546, 155K)

Don't know senpai. I talked with one that was like a teacher scientist, not a banker or anything. She was perfectly clear that the mud races have no place in Israel and they need to get the fuck out.
The conversation drifted to nigre overbreeding in France and how it feels to me like they're cheating the social contract.
She plainly and unironically concluded that the only possible solution is to eliminate the borders between Africa and Europe, fucking subversive sociopath.

Attached: 1562498316996.jpg (1200x355, 171K)

Attached: IsraelTribesLineage.png (556x901, 315K)