Nothing ever happens

Nothing ever happens.
You are like little baby distracted by shiny thing. Remember the wall? Remember the shut down?
Remember the omnibus?
Remember the bring the troops home?
How many promises does Trump have to break before you stop falling for this shit?
>InB4 shill
Show me new wall.
Look at Trump cucking on the shutdown (twice!) and DACA. He could use executive privilege to -legally- halt all immigration right now.
He PROMISED he would NEVER sign another omnibus. He did JUST that this year.
We're still in Afghanistan.
We're still in Syria.
He has neocons and Jews FILLING his cabinet.
Stop falling for lies and start prepping for civil war.
Guns, ammo, food, water, medical supplies; exit strategies, networking with neighbours, planning. these are the things you should be worried about.
If Trump somehow managed to drain the swamp then that's great. But take a look around and ask yourself if you really think that's going to happen.

Attached: 1560932175051.jpg (504x504, 36K)

I understand.
Balance will be restored.

I understand

Attached: 1561695168338.png (420x379, 128K)

Everyone knows this already, it's just too late for Americans to do anything. People defend Trump because the alternatives are way worse, and they are sick of people attacking Trump when the alternatives are worse. US is in a shit situation and shitting on Trump doesn't help, that's why you get called a shill and a kike, even though Trump is a zionist himself.

Don't do any thing stupid.

>start prepping
arm yourself with a bible, wear god's armor of rightiousnes, stock up on prayers and you'll be fine

Attached: BIBEL-kostenlos.jpg (493x500, 117K)

Checked. The influx of magapedes from Reddit is infuriating. They don't understand their blind allegaince is just as bad as leftists. I own three maga hats. But when. Trump failed to deliver on basic shit I started to get worried. There was a human trafficking brief at my workplace. Did you know that coercion through drug use is now considered sex trafficking, even if the victim is not moved? The definition for trafficking has greatly increased the last few years. That's worrisome considering trafficking arrests going up is one of the only good things under Trump.

your misspelling of one word in your text belies your American flag

Attached: stops.png (500x694, 187K)

>We all know he’s a kike zionist, but if you disagree with him, we’ll call you a kike shill
So you admit this is all just a LARP, none if it actually matters, you’ll just support Trump no matter what he does or supports.

Why? Why do you like him so much? Why do you think you can’t do better?

time is an illusion, there is only this moment

Attached: still_waiting_in_the_5th.jpg (480x288, 15K)

>What is autocorrect
Neighbors

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-100439.png (720x1280, 123K)

Learn to read, you retarded mutt. I don't support Trump and never claimed to support him. Are you fucking retarded? Did you reply to the wrong post?

>Stop falling for lies and start prepping for civil war.
Now THATS something that will never happen in modern times. No one gives a shit about anything. The populace needs to feel real pain before they chimp the fuck out. Fortunately for them, Mahvel movies, social media, video games are still being churned out, so civil conflict has been delayed or even cancelled.

And what happens when conflicts start to happen? Simple. Martial law will be enacted and the unfortunate ones scooped up in paddy wagons can work for free in private prisons to fill labor shortages after the US tells China to fuck off for the last time.

Attached: 15625945629473104137526579448807.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Easy to say. How do you stay mindful?

Attached: 1562591298400.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Please give proxy IP. I want to shit post too.

Texas will be be in under 10 years.
Florida will be blue in 2020.
Trump will be the last Republican president.
Republicans will never again hold both houses.
You think the left is going to sit on that power and do nothing?
Think again. Clown world has only just begun.

*Texas will be blue

Of course. Republicans hold office. Democrats hold power.

Attached: 15625953738266936024077849706145.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

When they know they will retain power due to demographic change they will start with gun confiscation and increased taxes and reparations. You don't think those things are enough to get a few million whites mad enough to secede?

I don't think there will be civil-war per say, but I think conflict is inevitable even if the majority of the U.S. population is completely Jewed through being fat, consumerized and what have you, as I see areas of the United States seceding through means of States seceding in combination with the people in some areas going into a state of guerrilla warfare if some form of Iran war in combination with a 2024 democrat totalitarian victory in the federal; house, senate and president were to occur.

With a small but sizeable 10-20 million young White population of America, who see no future with the present status-quo with the United States government and who see the United States government and all the rest of glomo-homo through liberalism and neo-liberalism as something that is actively being used to genocide or at the very least be at the total disadvantage of Whites.

So I would disagree, something soon is about to happen, whether Whites win or not is up for debate in the upcoming wars of independence, but it's not a matter of if Whites will do something -- but When.

Attached: 1562503196360.jpg (3739x2811, 1.04M)