Some faggy rockstar with a life long UFO obsession has managed to connect up people interested in disclosure from all...

>some faggy rockstar with a life long UFO obsession has managed to connect up people interested in disclosure from all over the deep state and military industrial complex, to the extent that they are releasing previously classified information and making normies take the issue seriously
Many people and "experts" in the UFO community like Steven Greer are extremely butthurt and jealous, so they are calling Tom and his guys disinfo agents.

Attached: tom-delonge.jpg (779x518, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RichardMDolan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218614948/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28377/tom-delonges-origin-story-for-to-the-stars-academy-describes-a-government-info-operation
sys.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tom is a shill, and works with pedo podesta.
I can't really think of anyone who I trust when it comes to real insider info on the UFO phenomenon.

OMG HE MET PODESTA TO TALK ABOUT TALK ABOUT THE BEST WAY TO GET DIFFERENT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES TO RELEASE DOCUMENTS AND TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER SO HE'S A SATANIC SHILL DISINFO AGENT WORKING FOR PODESTA AND THE CLINTON'S

Do you even see how fucking stupid you are?

Podesta is as dirty as they come. How is it fucking stupid not to trust movements he's a part of?

>>some faggy rockstar with a life long UFO obsession
i thought this thread was going to be about robbie williams

YEAH MY GIRLFRIEND TAKES ME HOME WHEN I'M TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE

Freemason pedo schizo deepstate employee that jobs to podesta.

The faggot is so full of shit even rogan was rolling his eyes at the sheer amount of faggotry.

Would you have done any better Jow Forums?

Attached: 800px-Harvey_Weinstein_2010_Time_100_Shankbone.jpg (800x1084, 251K)

He's not part of "the movement" or whatever the fuck you're on about. Tom is meeting anyone that is interesting in helping him release classified documents on UFOs. The problem is that there's no central place where UFO stuff is kept. The military and all its individual parts (army, navy, Air force, etc), all the alphabet agencies, and any relevant government department all store their documents in different places and you need to know many different people to get them. If you contact a top navy guy, you'll get only the navy stuff. Podesta, despite anything else he's involved in, was one of the few people in the government that was openly talking about UFOs. Tom met him to learn the best way to approach the military, alphabet agencies, and government departments to get information because podesta knew some of the people with clearances to know that information.

You're the schizo, take your meds

Literally who? You have to be a boomer to know who this guy is.

Rogan. Soros funded. Nice one buddy

Ah, I get what you're saying.
I can also see why Greer would be butthurt, since that's basically what he's spent his life doing. As for Podesta, I got the distinct feeling he was talking about disclosure of aliens to draw attention away from his ties to the whole pedogate thing.

Attached: 1544210054797.png (500x422, 154K)

It's gay and fake

The schizo boomers are here.
Put on fox news and take a nap on your recliner, grandpa.

Greer has been calling Tom a disinfo agent, but the irony is that Tom is pretty transparent. Steven Greer claims he has a 1000 government people giving him information, yet he won't name a single one.

I'm 27 and I know him
>t. 27 year old boomer

This is why I can't trust any of it, which is sad. The disclosure project has become such a cash cow for those involved that it's in their best interest to keep the show going.

Anybody have actual links in this faggy thread?

I'm requesting links to factcheck:
-What did Steven Greer say to come across as butthurt
-And what did that sk8terboi release to the public that 'has normies question the issue'.

Implying modern day musicians can do anything except be faggot retards.

Found the freemason tom deschlong deepthroaters. Do you think tom and skippy laiid out their fruitless faggotry over pasta covered dominoes just prior to tom getting a media push he hasnt had in over a decade?

You faggots are stupid. You're getting played.

Then why discredit him on Rogain? Arguably the biggest platform in the world right now.

Rogan had him on because they have the same handlers and fully intended to suck his dick the whole show. He just didnt expect tom to go full retard.

Who are their handlers and how do you know they're the same?

I wonder how many famous people are friends with each other simply because they have shared trauma and shared handlers....

He had a lot more money that Greer and his ilk to bring to the table. People forget that the government is largely disinterested in UFOs once they realized there was not way to truly back engineer and weaponize the tech.
99% of these projects are under civilian control, ie. Business control. And Businesses only care about generating more revenue

OH NO TOM GOT A MEDIA PUSH BECAUSE OF HIS CONTACTS, WHICH WAS HIS OPENLY STATED GOAL, SO HE'S A SATANIC PEDOPHILE WORKING FOR JOHN PODESTA

You are fucking stupid. Fuck off or I'm reporting your posts for trolling and getting you banned.

>the UFO community

Attached: group.jpg (2187x1441, 471K)

Reported you for trolling. Sick of you stupid fucking schizos ruining threads.

There are no UFOs, it is a cia-front op !

Podesta and the UFO bullshit sponsored by soros and other kikes.

The same reason phil schneider never gets brought up or bill cooper. Protip: Guys hitting on megatruths about "crazy" conspiracies either get depersoned or outright killed.

Its all freemason shit. One of their sayings is that it is easier to assassinate one's character than it is to kill them outright.

Now think about it... Why is this faggot getting pushed so hard?

He is a mason that talks to podesta on a personal level that is simpl towing the company line.

CIA? Lmfao, the CIA is just a front for MOSSAD, and MOSSAD is a from from Saudi Arabian Djins. Get redpilled.

i assume many

Good luck retard.

That's because you're a schizo with a distorted view of reality. Enjoy your ban.

Im sick of pointless faggots sucking this pointless faggot's microdick.

Smash that button newfag.

redpill me on Djins?

Djins are the agents of John Podesta and Hillary Clinton. They are used for catching kids and sacrificing them to moloch. Ask this guy, he knows all about it, he's BASED AND REDPILLED on the subject

Im super enjoying it and you're stupid faggot tears.

Your asshole is debased and nigger filled.

t. Disinfo psyop agent working for Podesta trying to deny that the Djinns are working for the Clinton's.

T. Fag

YOU'RE GLOWING IN THE DARK NIGGER, I KNOW YOU SHILL FOR PODESTA

Podesta did nothing wrong!

T. Deschlong sucker

>"experts" in the UFO community like Steven Greer
Total and shameless fraud. Wherever he walks, he has armed body guards around him. There's a reason for that and that is the number of people he has conned out of thousands of dollars for his "seminars".

Toms full of shit. Aliens are demons.

All the frauds in the UFO industry like Greer are getting agitated now that Tom Delonge has achieved more than them. He's actually getting shit done instead of Larping. So the old guard is getting butthurt. People in the UFO scene are generally very paranoid and skeptical, and rightfully so, but many of them are acting irrational and getting butthurt over Tom doing good stuff so far. Purely out of jealousy.

Tom has spoken about this possibility. But I think you're simply projecting your Christ cuck ideas on something that scares you and that you can't understand.

ITS ALRIGHT
TO TELL ME
WHAT YOU THINK
ABOUT ME
I WONT TRY
TO ARGUE
OR HOLD IT
AGAINST YOU

>getting shit done
He’s simply the next phase in the disinformation war. Aliens aren’t real, demons are, but they don’t travel in ships. UFOs are simply human craft, some of which are built by governments, some by extra-governmental groups, and some by cultures which broke away.

There are no aliens and disclosure is fake.

>aging rockstar who has lost all his friends magically gets multiple agencies and political consultants to start releasing rumors with no proof
You can't simultaneously say ther is a deep state which covers up dangerous information and also that they're good guys who just want the world to know. Why would they sit on this for 60 years, and only release it at the urging of a deadbeat punk who still has a mass audience of sub100IQ fans? If ayys are true, nobody would go to Tom Delonge to make it public. If people are going to Tom Delonge under the guise of public disclosure, you can be all but certain they are lying.

Doesn’t matter what you think, interesting that you’d take this shill strat.

>Freemason
Oh no watch out for the freemasons, they will gather 20 boomers together once a month and have a larp about a temple and shit

YEAH BRO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, A COMPLETE GENIUS THAT HAS SOLVED THE UFO PHENOMENON

When is disclosure coming?

He didn't magically get shit, retard. He has been flying all over the country trying to make his happen for years and finally got it rolling. All while fat fuck cunts like you were sat on your fat asses calling people shills and psyops. Kys loser.

This. Podesta is one of the dirtiest cocksuckers in Washington. If they want to disclose they can fly a few of their electromagnetic anti-gravity craft over the next 4th of July parade instead of insulting us with the 1970s tech of the Blue Angels squadron. Otherwise, Tom, Podesta, Raytheon, and Trump too can suck a fucking dick.

We won't get a full, direct disclosure from the government. It will come in parts and be let out over time. Tom Delonge is the only person in history to be getting direct information from the deep state and military industrial complex and being allowed to release it, albeit in a controlled manner.

Kek

Getting triggered so easily?

The UFO “community” has been an intelligence operation from the start.

Who is
>Bob Lazar
*Enter the voice of Mickey Rourke*
>if there are aliens what are we to them? >Another peice to be gawked at?
>Like property?
>Just a god damn commodity

Real talk though Bob could be credible but that documentay fucking sucked because Jeremy Corbell is the biggest faggot on the planet

They will never admit that UFOs are human craft and that aliens are demons.

Even though it's probably true, that's still an ad hominem.

YEAH BRO, YOU ARE 100% CORRECT, YOU KNOW THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW. YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. HECK, YOU SHOULD COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER

SHES SO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT
I DONT THINK SHE NEEDS ME

He actually put together a clever documentary. Then he started taking paid customers out in the woods at night, and performing rituals to summon the UFOs and commune with the ETs. The guy has become a fucking joke.

One a more serious note, you are a retard and should fuck off. The UFO community has always been a mix of people, and in some cases there has been infiltration and probably still is. But the idea that "IT'S A BIG GUBMINT OPERATION FROM THE BEGINNING" is just pure nonsensical garbage for which there is no evidence and a simple use of occams razer would tell you it's impossible.

Anyone that even remotely follows this topic knows that Richard Dolan is one of the only few reliable and objective researchers contributing to the topic.
youtube.com/user/RichardMDolan

What about me? I'm important right? Please validate

Attached: 1561740620654.jpg (800x988, 115K)

Tom delonge has achieved nothing. Nothing has been disclosed faggot.

I KNOW THAT
YOU'RE LEAVING
YOU MUST HAVE
YOUR REASONS
THE SEASON
IS CALLING
YOUR PICTURES
ARE FALLING DOWN

The possibility of alien intelligent life is demonstrably extremely likely, whereas the probability of any form of "telepathy" still remains to be demonstrated.
Until then, Delonge is a cock guzzling attention whore.

OP is massive government bootlicker that loves being skullfucked by blatant propaganda campaigns

He got BTFOd in this thread a few days ago, especially towards the end of the thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218614948/

Also read this:
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28377/tom-delonges-origin-story-for-to-the-stars-academy-describes-a-government-info-operation

Stop riding Toms cock faggot, he’s brainwashing you to be scared of aliens and to hand over even more power to an oligarchic empire.

Saged

>USS Nimitz incident
>USA Roosevelt incident
>AATIP, top secret program for studying UFOs, revealed
>Open admission by the Italian government that UFOs are real craft that have advanced technology
>Navy now has officiall channels for navy personnel to report UFOs and the data will be taken seriously
COPE.
You are jealous, Dr Greer, and more is coming.

>Steven Greer
fuck this Rockefeller fuck

>Do you even see how fucking stupid you are?
please explain it to us slow Tavistock

I know right, next you'll have reality TV celebrities as president.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562492120243.jpg (494x313, 18K)

Yes I'm part of the Tavistock institute and we are aware of you. We are tracking your every movement and even know the times you take a shit everyday. We. Are
Watching.

>the probability of any form of "telepathy" still remains to be demonstrated.
Russel Targ

Wtf now I want trillions in defense spending and the militarization of space! Thanks penta- I mean Tom Delonge and Luiz Elizondo!

Fuck off cock sucker

I know niqqa I'm watching you guys right back on 100 satellites, also listening to your phone calls and taking video of your buttholes when you poop

ECHO ECHO TANGO BREASTMILKLINE

IT'S A BIG GUBMINT CONSPIRACY TO INCREASE DEFENSE SPENDING EVEN THOUGH GETTING INCREASED DEFENSE SPENDING IS LITERALLY THE EASIEST TYPE OF SPENDING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GET
Kys you fucking imbecile. My iq is dropping just having to read your bullshit.

Even if Tom had something to do with that bullshit (and he didn’t) there is nothing there more interesting than other classified shit they have let out over the years. We the people who paid for the research, will never see the craft up close and personal. We will never see the proof of what did or didn’t happen. We will be teased with bullshit. We will get crumbs. We will continue to finance great wonders and be deemed to low to really know about them. We will continue to be the serfs, they will continue to be the masters. They will continue to advance in knowledge and tech, and we will remain in the Stone Age. Nothing has changed.

Aww, the little "fleece the desperate and broken for their money" scam getting fucked up.
Lol.
I saw some video in youtube for an event that people had paid actual money for, and they were walking around in a field and some twat was pretending it was an alien spaceship they were in (while walking around in a field) but it was invisible and not to take photographs because it's rude if someone comes into your house to take photographs.
Bullshit industries always cry when their paradigm is kicked away.

I'm glad that you're here to give us specific detail about this explicit knowledge you have that is without question.

steven greer is an even bigger liar than tom delonge

Attached: wtf4.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>Steven Greer

this dude is so fucking old school

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Steven Greer's CE-5 protocol is remote viewing geared for ET contact; MOSSAD & CIA are panicking and working round the clock to kill his persona so people wouldn't make independent contact and learn about the universe

Attached: Tom Yes!.jpg (620x330, 36K)

>Even if Tom had something to do with that bullshit (and he didn’t)
Stopped reading there. You're either clueless, trolling, or spreading false information. We know 100% from wiki leaks that Tom Delonge has been meeting people high up in the military and CIA to get them to release stuff on this topic.

Tom Delong is legit, UFO disclosure is coming

>phil schneider
phil is a bitch nigger

Pretty sure those are the aliens...

>OH NO HE'S PART OF A BOOMER SOCIAL CLUB SO HE'S AN EVIL DEEP STATE SHILL PUSHING DISINFO
I honestly want to meet one of you people in real life and see how you actually manage to function.

The military industrial complex has looked into recruiting another celebrity disinfo shill. That’s it and that’s all. Maybe the shill believes his own bullshit, maybe he knows what he is. Doesn’t matter. Again, if the government wants to show people the tech and discoveries that we paid for, they can at any time. They don’t need this faggot. They won’t do that because they like having the power that comes with keeping knowledge and advancement to themselves.

>INCREASE DEFENSE SPENDING EVEN THOUGH GETTING INCREASED DEFENSE SPENDING IS LITERALLY THE EASIEST TYPE OF SPENDING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GET
Firstly, it’s not, especially when you have to make up a reason to fund a whole new branch of the military, Space Force. This alone will probably push the yearly defense budget pass 1 trillion, which you need a big threat over, and there no better threat than evil aliens, as described by TTSA in their books (not that you read those, yet you act like you know what you’re talking about) and their shows, while lobbying Congress.

Space force is going be created, and TTSA is nothing but a front-company DOD/CIA op to drum up support for it. Tom has said on multiple occasions this is to make people “trust” the government again, by making them scare of aliens. In the process, they’ll be herding into supporting the militarization of space via Space Force, because Tom Delonge and Luiz Elizondo said so. Why you can’t see this as the obvious propaganda campaign is beyond me. Maybe you’re a shill, maybe because you’re a stupid Brit that is gagging on your nanny-state tit, or Toms cock has so throughly skullfucked you and scrambled your brains you can’t think clearly anymore. You can’t even come up with real responses other than all caps screaming, calling people boomer schizo, or telling them to kill themselves. Hop off Toms cock faggot.

And here’s the drive article again, maybe even if you don’t read since it doesn’t fit your pre-established bias created for you by the US government, some other anons will read it and realize this is one big fucking scam to drum up defense spending for a new branch of the military and to scare the living shit out of the global population:
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedrive.com%2Fthe-war-zone%2F28377%2Ftom-delonges-origin-story-for-to-the-stars-academy-describes-a-government-info-operation

Saged, btw

shill

This is just your paranoid ranting based on your deep mistrust of the government. You have absolutely no evidence that there is malign intentions. You are jumping to conclusions, using guilt by association, whataboutism, and fear mongering. You are not a rational or reasonable person. Fuck off.

t. Deep state shill working for the reptillians