Why Swedish guys are cucked by refugee?

Why Swedish guys are cucked by refugee?
Where is true Viking?

Attached: FC8CDE36-8EE3-4ED3-A1E9-80F4A236EE02.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxItyrp55g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Where is true Viking?
Playing fortnite while listening to turbo skrillex

Vikings were cucks

>sweden
>vikings
Norway raided them and sweden got their ass handed to them when they tried to raid Finland.
Vikings my ass.

Attached: temp.png (793x745, 654K)

There never were "true vikings" as you think of them, that's just your teenage heavy metal faggot fantasies. Vikings raided mainly undefended villages along riverways and relied on hit and run tactics to stay far away from actual soldiers. The few times they fought actual armies usually ended in disaster, they exploited the relatively chaotic and fragmented situation of the middle ages to their advantage, but when faced with an actual enemy, they'd either retreat or get their ass railed

The time we had actual balls was the Swedish empire.

All the Vikings who were bold, strong, and adventurous colonized other parts of Europe and were absorbed into the indigenous population (France, Spain, Britain, Italy, Russia). All the Vikings who were willing to follow a warrior king into battle died between the 30 years war and the Great Northern War.

The modern Swede is descended from the leftovers. The followers, the cowards, the meek who inherited the nation and couldn't wait to give up the responsibility to the first foreigner who bullied them.

Attached: DKW5VZjW4AA2leM.jpg (628x235, 22K)

Why are you making things up?

Anyway, Swedes (and other Scandinavians) are not vikings anymore. The muslims are the new vikings.

Thats not how evolution works. But I dont disagree that most Swedes (and white men in general) are pussies.

Im here, i go to sweden once a month to pillage their systembolaget and obtain cheap tobacco

Attached: depression.png (333x493, 310K)

Right here

Attached: nordisk.jpg (275x183, 13K)

>mutt posting le viking meme again
Vikings were nigger-tier. True pride in Nordics is everything from post-Middle Ages to pre-1800, basically the empire-building period. Everything post-WWII is dogshit

>Swedish guys are being cucked by refugees
Nigga have you ever been in Sweden? The average Afghan here is a ultra manlet and the Somalians all look like skeletons. There’s a reason they only rob women and children.

>Where is true Viking?
We BTFO'd them out of existence 1000 years ago

Slavs are the only white savages that are not cucked.

This
Vikings areoverrated as fuck and were quite literally, snowniggers

like. True viking sailed down the Volga 800 years ago, and settled with a scythian girl, creating the modern day Russian.

This is correct

This

Sadly, good luck getting that into the head of muh heritage faggots.

Burgers should be banned from talking about "muh yuro heritage" By this point they are completely foreign to Europe

imagine the smell

test

Ethnic Swedes don't even play as the main character in a show about Vikings...

I wouldn't say overrated if you think about the influence they had on Western civilization.

Here's a very good cartoon mini-series about the viking expansion:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxItyrp55g8

It's an English show.

>t. Viking rape child

>all the big rulers were norwegian
>vikings made up ice giants when they had failed raids in Finland
Simple conclusion from reading sagas and historical findings.

Norwegian and Danish (although these countries didnt exist back then, but the tribes from those areas) went West to England, Ireland etc while the ones on the Swedish side went to Eastern Europe mainly. They gave Russia its name, founded Kiev, invaded Constantinople etc. The Swedish vikings were actually more influential than their Danish and Norwegian counterparts.

But either way, it was all just Scandinavia in those days.

>le vikings meme
Amerisharts are retarded beyond belief.

Attached: lol11371.png (660x713, 218K)

>Where is true Viking?
Same people.
Vikings were awesome at murdering defenseless monks and small villages but got their asses served up on a silver platter every single time they encountered a real military. They even got kicked out of North America by a handful of neolithic hunter-gatherers.

>Where is true Viking
In England, getting cucked by pakistanis.

False.

shut up faggot, Norwedgians were the true vikings and even the copycat Danes fucked your and the Saxons asses while the true Norway vikings conqured the world. Sweden contributed nothing.

P sure I went to college with this girl. Her feet are perfect irl

Conquered The Gaels, Celts, Britons, and took over Kievan Rus. I think you’re downplaying their prowess and ferocity just a bit.

Fact.
Quit getting your history from TV shows.

TV history.

I have tracked my ancestry back 1000 years and I had both Norwegian and Danish vikings in my bloodline. So what you're saying does not matter to me.

But just to correct you; you are wrong.

>calls Swedes cucked
>half of Americans elected a subhuman twice

"Barack Obama, who will be the nation’s first African-American president, won the largest share of white support of any Democrat in a two-man race since 1976"

>The Illinois senator won 43 percent of white voters
>43 percent of white voters

Attached: amerishart.png (1052x1137, 287K)

It's true get got BTFOd many times when they tried to invade cities. They also managed to invade large cities many times. They took Paris 3 times in 10 years once, fighting off the official French army each time. It's not as black and white as you are trying to make it seem.

The word "Rus" means Swedish. Russia was founded by Swedish emigrants/vikings.

>Vikings were nigger-tier.
Not really. They had supreme navigations techniques
Leave amerisharts to their own weird cuckold fantasies

Attached: USscuminHungary.png (780x1299, 1.08M)

I am often surprised at how many tall, blond, and liberal, Midwestern (Swedes) transplants live in California. You should visit.

Yeah, the Varangian tribe IE Rurik, Oleg, Vladimir and Yaroslav, were from the North and believed to be Swede/Dane/Southern Scandinavian.

Hmmm i smell some beautiful swedish girl foot over here

Attached: 2a32699.jpg (900x722, 41K)

Aren't the Sons of Odin vigilantes in Sweden?
Also that's hot.

Also telescope prototypes