EPSTEIN INDICTMENT OUT NOW

documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html

Attached: its finally over.jpg (700x385, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1996/01/11/garden/home-sweet-elsewhere.html
documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLv23fxAN14
youtube.com/watch?v=VvDoCkqwXow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS PROPERTY IS FORFEITED
GUESS WHO IS INVOLVED

Attached: new york property forfeiture.png (638x680, 56K)

Attached: STEVE FUCKING JOBS.png (605x347, 25K)

nytimes.com/1996/01/11/garden/home-sweet-elsewhere.html

Attached: COSBY AHHHHHH.png (613x434, 30K)

IDIOTS DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS

bump

owned by maple inc

Attached: maple inc.png (819x272, 242K)

They're only seizing his properties? what about the rest? I mean, I'm pretty sure human trafficking is punishable with prison time and they confirmed he's guilty, does it get decided in another stage of the case how many years he's going in?
I'm not familiar with your juridical system.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1600x2643, 872K)

pretty sure once you're indicted that's when they start deciding how fucked you are

So there is more to look forward too... this summer is not gonna be boring.

Attached: 1500201722393.jpg (612x611, 37K)

we have yet to find out who employees 1, 2, and 3 are, and they're southern NY based so that should narrow the search

imagine thinking something will happen to anyone but epstein.

he's going to go to trial. there's a comey prosecuting it, so this could go very very badly

>grand jury
So the defense hasn't gotten a chance to respond yet.

Attached: 1562513781763.png (755x487, 349K)

what if she doesn't like what her dad has been doing and btfo of all of them?

lmao nothing major will come of this. epstein will get some time for paying teenagers for sex and nobody else that matters will be named. The jews win again

Jow Forums predicted this 3 years ago

Attached: 1557938768818.jpg (716x768, 120K)

That's Epstein's house. Who would've guessed that Jeffrey Epstein is involved in Jeffrey Epstein's arrest? This is evident if you understand the document you're reading. Paragraph 25 outlines that they're talking about Epstein, and that properties will be forfeited. Section 'a' of Paragraph 25 CONTINUES to be specifically about Epstein. If you are talking about person B, you do not do that by adding a section under the paragraph talking about person A. This is pretty basic.

trump is one of them.

Prosecutor is Comey's daughter. They are bringing him to help clean things up before 2020. He will get some process crimes and no jail time. The prosecutor will seize all the shit he has on the Dems and destroy it, and leak everything he has on Republicans to the press.

look at the next couple posts retard

these maple inc people sure do like spreading shitskins around the world

Attached: spreading shitskins around the world.png (1892x653, 1.71M)

>Trump is an employee if Epstein

Fucking peak retard right here.

chinkity checked

>LOOK AT THIS OTHER SHIT THAT LITERALLY NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BECAUSE THE FIRST LINE IN THE FIRST ONE TELLS YOU EXPLICITLY THAT IT BELONGS TO FUCKING JEFFREY EPSTEIN
God you're fucking retarded.

THESE PEOPLE
WERE INVOLVED IN THE FORFEITED PROPERTY YOU STUPID FUCKING MONG

>Attorney David Boies told Fox News on Sunday that he expected more superseding indictments would be added. Boies said both the public corruption unit and the sex trafficking unit in New York worked the investigation.
>“This is an important first step. Hopefully, prosecutors will focus on some of his [Epstein’s] co-conspirators going forward,” Boies told Fox News.

>trump is one of them.
that is why they need to dig into this whole situation and see exactly what can be uncovered. orange man bad. reeeeeeeee

Attached: 1562595406223.jpg (1079x900, 231K)

Jesus Christ, it’s far larger than I originally thought.

Attached: 76661308-F394-499C-BE6E-60BA5EDADFFC.png (538x489, 284K)

>ctrl+F "Donald Trump"
>14 results

SHIIIIIIT, UMMMM.... GUYS.

Attached: 1561576670705.png (1832x2560, 2.6M)

Attached: 1562552252350.jpg (1242x1830, 1.06M)

This is it this is the big one!

>maple inc
Fucking leaves with their degeneracy

>documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html

"others known and unknown" "transporting" minors between 2002-2005 aka Lolita Express. That includes Clinton/Spacey/Tucker flight

control+f doesn't work on that document, nerd. Use the upper right search bar.

This is so probable that my soul aches

you actually made me look

Not syruprising

PRESS CONFERENCE 11 A:M
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8

GET READY!

..there's a text version tho

Attached: top left corner.png (245x80, 10K)

>he's going to go to trial. there's a comey prosecuting it, so this could go very very badly
100% fake news. Comey's daughter works at FDNY, and has around 4 years of time on the job. There is no proof of your claim, and I know this because I looked for it up until an hour ago. It is a TEAM of prosecutors also, and it won't be just one person.

this post gave me herpes

Attached: himpes.jpg (1002x1002, 103K)

that's the number of pages you dumbass

based AND ‘pilled

it's not, i'm seeing so many people saying that - not only that, richard m berman is a judge on the case.

comey and berman are two very pro-clinton families. the clintons won't be touched.

I wonder if this might go down like the Hollywood people bribing their kids into top Universities? Epstein is very close to Harvard University and they'll be going through all these donations now with a fine tooth comb.

POTUS imagining:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLv23fxAN14

you understand that trump is literally the only person who gave voluntary testimony against epstein, don't you?

that would be pretty funny if it was just her though
>*leans into mic*
>uhh epstein did nothing wrong and he definitely wasn't involved with my dad in any way
>*nervous smile*

Yeah this seems sinister enough to be true... Just speculation though, lets hope for better.

Since they charged him with conspiracy, that's going to require some evidence showing that there were actually others involved. The conspiracy charge won't stick otherwise, so we should find out who these other people are.

in english?

Lol no it’s not sweety. Number of charges against the orange Cheeto retard

this is how it works boys

showflag memefag

They don't get paid to do any thinking or research.

hes going to commit suicide by gunshot to the back of the head

youtube.com/watch?v=VvDoCkqwXow
LIVESTREAM ABOUT TO START

>WERE INVOLVED IN THE FORFEITED PROPERTY YOU STUPID FUCKING MONG
so this is partly about the pipeline?

>That includes Clinton/Spacey/Tucker flight
only if the prosecutor feels like it

Talking about how they bought different houses in New York. Unrelated to epstein. Divert your effort towards the suspiciously invisible "Maple, INC"

here you go fag

Attached: HMM.png (1084x331, 127K)

>the clintons won't be touched.
doesn't matter they're fucking done, they should do the DNC a favor and move to Argentina already

wexner house...uhmm the ceo of victoria's secret leslie wexner? rumored to have bankrolled epstein.

>we should find out who these other people are.
could be this is intentional attempt to poison the jury pool on allegations and suspicions

you responding to the right person? or did you just not pay attention to who I was responding to, idiot

Czech
She's an 8/10. Would roast over open flame after proper rape sequence is completed

Attached: IMG_2312.jpg (720x755, 47K)

I was there when user dropped this image

that poster board
>IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON AND FEEL YOU MAY BE A VICTIM CALL THIS FBI NUMBER

Why does it matter that they were involved?

Big hats diddling the laddies pootboxes caught on stashedcam tele

uh yeah? cause I'm the one that made it

kek

maple inc facilitates young people moving across borders

Press conference has started

Stop taking credit for my work

Attached: IMG_2078.png (858x437, 143K)

i figured you were implying that if you searched in text version you would get different results, which was presumptuous of me, my bad.

Attached: isitralph.png (709x651, 129K)

Epstein will die before seeing the inside of a courthouse again. Cap this.

Attached: 1562373823316.jpg (400x300, 25K)

"Frick" art? is that like fikky fikky art?
WERE THEY FUCKING MAKING FUCK ART ACROSS THE STREET

It’s the big one, boys

Attached: 7BE66AD8-429A-481C-A129-92F360A5FA24.jpg (210x202, 11K)

This is on their website. It's a library with
>public access to materials and programs focused on the study of fine and decorative arts created in the Western tradition from the fourth to the mid-twentieth century

Attached: frickart.png (1080x696, 630K)

always knew steve jobs was a pedo

Can't open it on my phone, could some user gib a tl;dr?

Nobody is done and everything went entirely as planned. Dumb ass thinking anyone that becomes president isn't pre ordained even if it's Trump.

They wont mention names of other perps in this press conference.

The real big happening is still pending.

ALL PEDOS MUST HANG

PHONE CALLS
HOW DO WE GET THE PHONE NUMBER TRANSCRIPT??

you never want to see your face on a board with the FBI standing next to it lol.

Epstein is a nonce

>"B... But Trump said something nice about him 20 years ago!"

It's hilarious watching leddit grasp at any straw within reach to try and tie this to Trump.

Attached: 5D7AD586-8F94-4499-99CC-8905E0CEE61D.jpg (900x506, 70K)

The best part is that Epstein almost certainly has some dirt on every one of his rich patrons. These guys operate on mutually assured destruction -- give each other nukes so nobody wants to blow each other up.

Hopefully all of it in the hands of the feds now.

Anyone hear that journo bitch talk about the q user boomers? also anyone called in yet?

Press conference just finished. Nothing really new except they said they're detaining him because he's a flight risk. Maximum sentence is 45 years which is essentially a life sentence for him.

Looks like this has nothing to do with the island? Under which countrys jurisdiction did his island fall under?

now add a donkey to the end of that pic and it will be animorphs

Attached: ranier.jpg (224x165, 6K)