Look at this shit

Holy fuck they managed to jew the indictment too.

""""OTHERS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN""""

Attached: known.png (723x283, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny how Epstein was neighbours with Trump in Palm Beach during this time and how Epstein had 14 different phone numbers to contact Trump. And while Epstein was raping little children in Palm Beach, Trump said this in 2002.
>“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Google "boiler plate".

Do you have the link to the court filing, faggot?

documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html

lol yeah that is pretty funny!

Attached: 1550519194472.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Funny how desperate leftist shills and MSM are to tie Trump to this when he already supplied plenty of evidence against Epstein and banned him from Mar A lago

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

I've already said, Trump ratted out Epstein to save his own ass. Then he made a sweet deal with the judge and made him the Secretary of Labor.

Furthermore, the reason Epstein was 'banned' from Mar-a-lago is because he allegedly recruited a 15 year old girl to be hired there. But the one who actually recruited the girl was G. Maxwell, she was never banned from there.

The pedos are going down!

Attached: partytime.png (247x265, 91K)

You shills keep calling Acosta a judge when he was a prosecutor. This all occurred before Trump even ran for office. Nice cope you got there.

You weren't born in Canada.

It occurs while Trump was friends with Epstein.

Attached: 1562535693568.png (583x552, 285K)

>I'm about to trap a large criminal network
>"LOL WHY DIDN'T U LIST THERE NAMES LOLOLOL"
You fucking summer kids are actually straight up retards do you know this?
Huh yeah I'm just gonna scream as loud as I can at this deer so it knows it's being watched then load my gun take aim get my breathing right, check if it needs anything, then shoot.

That's how hunting works right you fucking zoomer?

Attached: 1555603545574.png (250x246, 68K)

Back to R_thedonald with you.

he was exposing Epstein with that comment you dumb fucking shill. I swear you pedo enablers better understand you're going to cross a serious line if you try tying the President to this. That will be a line for the President himself, being lumped in with pedophiles is something no good man can tolerate and you'll regret it. Projection will be your undoing.

Acosta was planted by establishment RINOs through Don McGahn. Since the dems failed with their Russian collusion. This indictment is being used as the propaganda war machine heading into the presidential election.

If anything, there are many instances where Trump was on the outs with Epstein. Trump's one ride on the Lolita Express was to hitch a ride back to FL, he never even was on Epstein's island. And when the investigation was in ful lswing inn 2009, FL Atty. Brad Edwards makes it known that Trump was the only high-powered elitist willing to go out of his way to help with the Epstein investigation, not the typical actions of someone trying to hide any deviance the president pay have had.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

that's why some of the shills spammed the indictment release like a happening, to generate letdown.

Attempting, quite wrongfully and without proof, to remove a democratically elected president and violate the will of the people ought to be treason and you should hang.

I really hope the white hats are collecting all the info of people like this.

He knew. And he cooperated with the police on the earlier conviction.

FBI doesn't make plea deals. Prosecutors do. Total red herring there.

Every single action they take only makes them look worse and worse, it's so fucking retarded it sickens me, like your fucking meme flag faggot.
Get deep fried and die.