Why does Trump hang with pedos?

Why does Trump hang with pedos?

Attached: 2371907070808859007_4711792[1].jpg (768x432, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yRVhOCw3LY&list=PLjjb8dwDN2H-BCH3W0L3-0AJjt26ckur_
youtu.be/Yqb59n69Z80?t=296
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
youtu.be/RxL1j71Iujg
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print
nytimes.com/1995/04/12/business/trump-is-selling-plaza-hotel-to-saudi-and-asian-investors.html
dailycaller.com/2016/10/03/what-roy-cohn-taught-donald-trump/
behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/organized-pedophilia-and-the-criminal-exploitation-of-children/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8
documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because 99,9% of american establishment, media and culture are pedos

why do David Brock and Steve Bannon

Attached: bp05.jpg (305x270, 20K)

>one post by this id
Fuck off

Attached: cs8.jpg (322x303, 11K)

TRUMP BOUGHT 2 KIDS

Everyone who is Rich or has Jewish friends hangs with pedos either knowingly or unknowingly.

birds of a feather

Why are you not answering the question?

Attached: 5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42-750-394[1].jpg (750x394, 46K)

Kek. I hope Trump is named, too, just to see Jow Forums's legendary cope.
>p-pedophilia isn't so bad g-guys

Wont happen. Trump set this arrest up. Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6yRVhOCw3LY&list=PLjjb8dwDN2H-BCH3W0L3-0AJjt26ckur_

Attached: t-roy-cohn-donald-trump-08-17.jpg (1440x960, 267K)

Anyone who associates with Jews is bound to be associating with pedos.
That's just the facts, Rabbi. Your Israel is the child trafficking center of the world.

Attached: a746a82e-62c1-4431-9a5c-0042293f9278-large16x9_babygoat2.jpg (986x555, 106K)

>has Jewish friends
that 'Aristocrats' joke comes from Jewish family dynamics

>Why does Trump hang pedos
typical boomer mentality - once you have a child your animalistic instincts to protect them override your reason, next thing you know you're all, "anyone who touches a child under 18 needs to die!!" level of retarded.

Attached: 1562555990201.jpg (319x331, 18K)

We need a special investigation into the matter

So he can quietly gather immense amounts of dirt on them and their political/ business buddies to use as a weapon.

This is just the beginning of his retaliation for muh Russia and muh illegitimate election, the guy is just getting warmed up

Attached: E1FE001E-5115-4B4A-9113-49D066632376.jpg (1024x974, 89K)

/thread

To be part of the elite you must be vile scum.
The "elite club" needs dirt on you in order to ensure you will never turn against other members of this club.
They learn this when they join their secret societies

Funny how Epstein was neighbours with Trump in Palm Beach during this time and how Epstein had 14 different phone numbers to contact Trump. And while Epstein was raping little children in Palm Beach, Trump said this in 2002.
>“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Apparently so he can snitch on you faggots. Talk about playing the long game.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1562538449373.jpg (1145x1200, 223K)

One of Trumps biggest defenders just happen to be Epstein's defender as well.

Strange.

Attached: 013322_1292663[1].jpg (916x592, 398K)

>first point
the reason Epstein was 'banned' from Mar-a-lago is because he allegedly recruited a 15 year old girl to be hired there. But the one who actually recruited the girl was G. Maxwell, she was never banned from there.
>second point
Trump was in Epstein's presence when he was raping kids
Q. “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?”
A: “Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”
>third point
Trump ratted out Epstein to save his own ass. Further, he even gave a job as the Secretary of Labor to judge who let Epstein off.
>Fourth point
Practically incoherent

why are rich people pedos?

Wow. One of Trump's cabinet members just happened to be the US attorney that gave Epstein the sweetheart plea deal

Weird.

Attached: GettyImages-1035002992[1].jpg (1024x683, 84K)

Really makes you think

this, but unironically

Attached: click_on_this.png (280x280, 268)

Make you think how much of a shill you are

Seething trumpnigger. You'll burn in hell with all jews for backing a pedophile.

Day of the rake is coming leaf repent now while you still have time

Ok, that certainly doesn't look good.
If he doesn't remove that guy right now it really looks fishy.
He should absolutely distance himself or it will make me wonder.

Because he loves jew jew cum

Attached: Download.jpg (259x195, 5K)

This is why I support Trump. No other President would go on a deep undercover operation to fuck 14 year olds and hang out with pedophiles. I admire his bravery, dedication, and masterful 12D Chess. MAGA!

>If he doesn't remove that guy right now it really looks fishy.
it's gonna keep looking really fishy believe me

This is the attorney representing the victims of Epstein saying that Trump was the only person that gave a complete, unfiltered testimony about Epstein: youtu.be/Yqb59n69Z80?t=296

Here is Trump knowing shit is about to go down: youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU

After learning of this assault, TRUMP BANNED Epstein from mar-a-lago: youtu.be/RxL1j71Iujg

Attached: A13F50A2-C9DF-4DAE-8D7C-7B6204A81A2B.jpg (750x641, 189K)

because roast beef is for peasants

>he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Instead of being sent to state prison like the majority of sex offenders convicted in Florida, Epstein was housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade. He was able to hire his own security detail and was allowed "work release" to his downtown office for up to 12 hours a day six days a week.
>He served 13 months before being released for a year of probation. While on probation he was allowed numerous trips on his corporate jet to his homes in Manhattan and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Nothing to see here folks. Let's award the US attorney in charge with a cabinet level position!

The connections are clear and evident. Trump might not be involved but those around him are. And who knows, it might lead to Trump being part of a pedophile network. Why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of this?

And it’s gonna boomerang like Russia melding did, Baiting the media is what Trump does best

Another bust, ShareBlue. Fuck off.

He doesn't, are you retarded? You shills must be workin overtime due to how fucked you guys are

Trump is part of a pedokike network.

>Baiting the media is what Trump does best
this is true but it's really disappointing he's playing along instead of cleaning house

>alleged that Alan Dershowitz was one of several prominent figures, including Prince Andrew, to have participated in sexual activities with a minor later identified as Virginia Roberts, who was held as a sex slave by financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
Weird how he NEVER is questioned about this when he's on Fox every single day.

>Trump is part of a pedokike network.
THE pedo network

he was pals with Roy Cohn, the red scare Roy Cohn, the chicken and bulls routine Roy Cohn, the Roy Cohn who had the goods on Hoover Roy Cohn

so what ? his "sweet" deal was all they could get on him after he paid off his victims. Once they took money there couldnt be a prosecution so probation and litter patrol is about right. Consider he is a billionaire and can afford an army of attorneys, he can easily outspend the prosecution.

Attached: download (4).png (750x394, 417K)

Yeah right Shill harder only ones guilty here are Democrats and celebrities on Epstein’s flight log list

Pic related

Attached: 1E47F192-BA24-44B8-AD0D-E4102C1EFEB4.png (1242x2688, 550K)

For the tight clean pink pussy

Attached: 1518929704995.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Training to be good father

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-24-at-10-01-50-pm.png (619x350, 393K)

sex traciff means what...that he brought young girls to others men ...please help me

>he can easily outspend the prosecution.
he can outspend the US Government that has unlimited money for prosecutions?

Read the indictment Epstein and others are gonna down not to mention thousands of indictments yet to be unsealed

the black ones are better..whites look like pigs

it means he was a pimp, but the blackmail shit should get a charge of treason so these charges are light so far

Why did he endorse a pedo for senate?

Attached: LCWET2IUGVFC7GGDJOD5MKVVY4[1].jpg (600x427, 33K)

I love how Trump was practically neighbours with Epstein in Palm Beach

Attached: trump-and-epstein-palm-beach.jpg (777x680, 291K)

okay so who was the pimp clients for these underage girls and boys

? I would love to believe this horseshit but so far Trump admin is nonstop running out the clock

they couldn't even nail Bromfman instead they allow the patsy to take the fall

Painful FPBP

I met Jared Fogle once. Took a pic with him and everything.

thats the point of this, they can now go to all who they have credible evidence for and leverage them with this, hey if you play ball and do what I want your name will not be unveiled, if you don't play ball we will run you through the meat grinder

Thanks god someone finally made a thread on it. I thought all the base Jow Forums anons left. Every thread about Jeff they only mention bills connections and total ignore that trump was buddies with these guys and went to all sort of parties with them. Then they call you a shill for pointing it out, this board is getting worse.

Attached: 5749132A-01EE-4D27-8579-DF3C3D2A7D3F.jpg (976x1024, 229K)

he signed a executive order against this narrative try harder shill

>the corrupt attorney who covered up Epstein's crimes is not guilty
>the corrupt prosecutor who covered up Epstein's crimes is not guilty

The only shill here is you, kike

Trump loves rich pedos and Jews

160 million from Soros: conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Owning 93% of the voting stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation: americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print

Bailed out of debt by a combo of prince of Saudi and a Chinese investor: nytimes.com/1995/04/12/business/trump-is-selling-plaza-hotel-to-saudi-and-asian-investors.html

His mentor Roy: dailycaller.com/2016/10/03/what-roy-cohn-taught-donald-trump/ and Cohn's pedophilia: behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/organized-pedophilia-and-the-criminal-exploitation-of-children/

Trump's relationship with Epstein: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

lmfao you would rather look at a horse pussy than h'white one?

Really makes you hmmmmmmmm
How are trumplards coping?

I like how trumpniggers say that he banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago, but they fail to mention that he never banned the one who recruits the girls.

part of or no the man knows about them because of his longstanding relationships with known players like Roy Cohn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort

so are you telling me jeffery got caught with a book with names for little boy and girls sex

yip...

CarisJames is code for
CARibbean ISland st JAMES

Assuming their names not on a sealed indictment shill faggot

everyone does.they just dont know it.my friends dont know i rape kids all the time.

I have no fucking idea if they caught Epstein with anything, but the indictment says he was repeatedly accused with chasing underage girls, like way worse than Roman Polanski, but somehow evaded prosecution probably because there is no such thing as justice in this country

Fpbp, but it's not just American. This is a global phenomenon.

In 2002, while Epstein was using child-sex slaves at his various homes in New York, Palm Beach, and in the Virgin Islands, Trump told New York Magazine that Epstein, his friend of 15 years, was a “terrific guy”.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump continued. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Epstein’s defense deposition stated the following as to whether Trump was involved in the non-stop Epstein orgy.

Q. “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?”
A: “Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

so the federal have nothing than...no book, only kids words against a billionire, so this is a nothing

PRESS CONFERENCE 11 A:M
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8

GET READY!

the isolation deal and being able to hire his own guards came about as the result of a case involving an heir to a fortune who was extorted royally and then murdered in f.l jail. Putting a billionaire in gen pop would have been a guaranteed lawsuit .

Moar

EU faggots hate america and blame us for everything...most are not our fren including the ones on Jow Forums

In 2008, Obama's justice dept. Thanks Eric holder, you ruined Bush's few accomplishments.

that enough for now stop asking or else

He never attended the lolita express. And to gather intelligence. He was the boring man at all partys.

They loved us when we had a weak leader.

This.

A former employee at the Epstein Palm Beach estate claimed in a sworn deposition that Epstein and Trump had a much closer relationship than what Trump has admitted to. Juan Alessi claimed that Trump had been for dinner at the Epstein estate at least once, while Epstein’s brother Mark stated that he flew with both Jeff and Trump on Epstein’s private plane

documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754

Attached: A11D8E8A-5BB5-448C-AF09-644E0E6B9DA7.jpg (983x708, 166K)

Exactly, if Trump hired master blackmailer as his lawyer who mentored him, do you think he'd fall for the scam by another jew 20 years later?

If there was anything Trump was guilty of it would if came out with the Robert muller and the special council all shills have now is throw dirt and shit on Trumps name and hope it sticks to the gullible NPC crowd orange man bad narrative continues for these poor dumb fuks Russia boomerang on them and this will too

Attached: 7F82C6DA-206F-477C-9283-CD4EBD55B0DD.png (1242x2688, 603K)

nah...they were and are just waiting and watching for the total collapse of our country...most of them thought trump would be the one to finally cause the downfall including our ally the jews...

reminder the dollar rules the world...not our military... in order to buy and sell most have to buy our dollar

12D chess. He's going undercover by molesting underage girls in order to expose (((them))).

hearsay...move on with your bs...find me the book of names than we can stop the pedo rings around the world

Trump was in Epstein's book of names.....

they even look physically deformed, not surprised mentally they are pedos and fucked up as well

Imagine being this retarded.

Obama took office in January 2009 you dumb fuck.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (480x352, 1.68M)

>Thanks Eric holder, you ruined Bush's few accomplishments.
his grandfather made money selling slave cotton to make WWI uniforms, Holder can't take that away

ha ha ..."German" shitskin Muslim faggot has spoken...LMAO